FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Dom ladies?

Dom ladies?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There must be some horny Dom ladies / mistresses that want complicit horny males on this site? Surely….

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

There are but there are better places on the interwebs to hunt for such women

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you want someone to provide you a kink then there are paid services for that.

Otherwise if you want a D/s relationship then you'll need put in the hard work to get to know someone just like any other relationship.

I would stay away from anyone offering to "domme" you. They are likely inexperienced.

"If you want someone to provide you a kink then there are paid services for that.

Otherwise if you want a D/s relationship then you'll need put in the hard work to get to know someone just like any other relationship.

I would stay away from anyone offering to "domme" you. They are likely inexperienced.

"

This

I’ve had 2 long term D/s relationships, one Mistress I met in a chat group on a different app that was nothing to do with that lifestyle and the other I met through a vanilla dating site. I wasn’t advertising myself as a sub either times and they didn’t specify at first that they were Dommes, it was just a lovely stroke of luck that we found each other.

This is the second site I’ve been on with a profile that openly states I’m a sub and that I’m looking for a Dom/me and I haven’t had any luck on either so I’m starting to think it might be better not to be so upfront about it.

» Add a new message to this topic