FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hi North East newbie

Hi North East newbie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi folks north east new to the site, hoping to aquaint myself with lots of nice peeps on here and hopefully for some fun xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

Hello

Welcome

Wotcha

hiya

yada yada

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

LOL oooh Maddie thats so bad...copy n paste posts now

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

Maddie don't care......

Maddie gets up to mischief when she's bored!

By *uiceypeachesWoman  over a year ago

bumfucknowhere

"LOL oooh Maddie thats so bad...copy n paste posts now "

Cut and pasted messages seem to be what men want, based on what they send anyway.

Good idea maddie, i think i will start to do the same with my replys, lol

Well I would like a lady to put a bit of thought into a response..but if its cut and paste then so be it. But that said thanks for posting ladies, much apreciated xx

Im not one for offending people ...ok i am i tell it how it is but two of your pictures make your cock look like the shafts got sun burn and your bell ends black

i dont mean to sound horrid but if people look at your pictures they may think theres somthing wrong...maybe you should take some more? with a better cam or somthing?

Thankyou for the advice Tifany_Mark. But most ladies on here seem to like it, and no it wasnt sun burnt... wouldnt dare do that in the sun!

And believe me theres nothing wrong with my cock, I shouldnt have to defend myself and say that its clean and disease free.

"Thankyou for the advice Tifany_Mark. But most ladies on here seem to like it, and no it wasnt sun burnt... wouldnt dare do that in the sun!

And believe me theres nothing wrong with my cock, I shouldnt have to defend myself and say that its clean and disease free."

Are you sure that all the pics are of the same willy ? The one with you standing up holding the camera looks totally different to the 2 pics of the willy suffering from severe radiation burns - could just be a trick of the light ...

Yes Redhot they are both the same willy just in a differnt state of arousal

mrpussy i wasnt in any way saying your cock is dirty or that you need to prove otherwise i was simply saying it looks an odd colour and to stop some people thinking there may be something wrong maybe you should change the pictures the one of you standing looks like a normal pink cock the other 2 look like its black on the end and bright red in the middle.

il make sure i dont try and help you out again

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Sorry mrpussylover have to agree with what has been said, especially the last picture. It looks as though you have found a stray willy and stuck it on, it may just be the light but does look slightly odd

Ok folks point taken. I will try and get some better pictures taken on my digital cam, think the old cam has had its day. Anyway Im on cam usually in the directing room, so you can see for yourselves in there if you wish.

Diamond, whilst i respect peoples opinion, I wouldnt have said what the other ladies have said in here. Being tactile does not appear to be a good trait on here *rant over*

» Add a new message to this topic