FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > West Midlands Club Scene Partner Needed (F)

West Midlands Club Scene Partner Needed (F)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r. Nice-Guy OP   Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Look for a female acquaintance to do the west midlands club scene with. APPLY WITHIN

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

"Look for a female acquaintance to do the west midlands club scene with. APPLY WITHIN "

Your profile says you’re looking for a swinging male…..

Wolverhampton

'mate' but ive changed it to 'female mate' now to avoid confusion

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

Go on your own

I do not understand why guys need someone to hold their hand to go to a club other than for the cheaper entrance fee

Unless your already established friends it will be an awkward night, she may find others more attractive and wander off, as may you

You may start chatting to a couple who at first seem interested until they realise you arent a couple & know nothing about each other, many couples aren't into FWB couples, there's not the same intimacy

A guy handing his wife the thing he loves & cares the most about in the whole world to another guy to f*%k, knowing he's just about to enjoy this guys wife too, you can't get that with an FWB couple, you may as well choose two singles, at least that was you can pick two people you are fully attracted to as a 4 way attraction amongst couples is hard to find

& when I'm personally in clubs whether it's as a couple or a single female it's the single guys i play with not the couples

I'm married and we've both attended clubs as a couple & solo it's honestly not that scary

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"Go on your own

I do not understand why guys need someone to hold their hand to go to a club other than for the cheaper entrance fee

Unless your already established friends it will be an awkward night, she may find others more attractive and wander off, as may you

You may start chatting to a couple who at first seem interested until they realise you arent a couple & know nothing about each other, many couples aren't into FWB couples, there's not the same intimacy

A guy handing his wife the thing he loves & cares the most about in the whole world to another guy to f*%k, knowing he's just about to enjoy this guys wife too, you can't get that with an FWB couple, you may as well choose two singles, at least that was you can pick two people you are fully attracted to as a 4 way attraction amongst couples is hard to find

& when I'm personally in clubs whether it's as a couple or a single female it's the single guys i play with not the couples

I'm married and we've both attended clubs as a couple & solo it's honestly not that scary "

I agree go on your own it’s much better unless you know the other person well

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

In your profile you state there is nothing sadder than a single guy going to a club. I don't know where you got the idea from. Trying to find someone to go with, is far more depressing. If you go to a club a few times on your own, you are free to chat to ladies and couples and are more likely to meet a single lady, get on well and maybe start attending clubs together after that.

Going to a club as a single guy shouldn't be an issue if you are capable of holding a conversation and being friendly and non pushy.

By *aidForSharingWoman  over a year ago

Lancs

OP didn't say he was going to use his female club buddy to have sex with couples. As a single f I've paired up with many guys who have looked out for me and kept me company. Many couples split and play separately. OP I'm in Birmingham soon so get in touch and we'll arrange a visit to Chams together.

Wolverhampton

"OP didn't say he was going to use his female club buddy to have sex with couples. As a single f I've paired up with many guys who have looked out for me and kept me company. Many couples split and play separately. OP I'm in Birmingham soon so get in touch and we'll arrange a visit to Chams together. "

Wouldn't pass on that opportunity. You're right, not looking for a partner to swap with couples. More a date night.

By *he Original SpartanMan  over a year ago

Daventry

"Go on your own

I'm married and we've both attended clubs as a couple & solo it's honestly not that scary

I agree go on your own it’s much better unless you know the other person well"

I have been fortunate to have arranged meetings and gone alone to a club. They can both be very different experiences. While I’d like to have a regular female to attend a club with, it’s not to benefit from a cheaper entrance fee!

Building a connection with someone, who you can explore both your own and their boundaries, to see that persons enjoyment and develop through interaction, it’s a more meaningful experience than attending on one’s own.

By *lue1Woman  over a year ago

birmingham

I can meet you in chameleons but not on a couple pass

» Add a new message to this topic