FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Single male says hi

Single male says hi

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’ve lurked on this site for a little while, but never really introduced myself or got out and met anyone - for a long time the account sat dormant while I dealt with self-image issues. I’m keen to change that!

Obviously in lockdown many of us looked at our lives and what we want. What it turned out I wanted was to be away from London, out in the country air, and having a whole lot more fun between the sheets! (Or in the car, or on the sofa, or against the wall… you know the deal).

I’m based in the South, in West Sussex, between Horsham and Crawley. I work from home most days, but head to my office job in London’s square mile once a week. I’m keen to broaden my horizons and expand my circle as I don’t know anyone here, and honestly just want to get out and explore areas near and afar, having fun along the way as I meet new and lovely people.

I’m looking for meets with women, either F or FF, and am open to things being any level of frequency as my diary is wide open. Whether it’s one off or regular, or occasional-spontaneous, I’m up for it.

I’m not into pain / dominance play, so am in many ways relatively vanilla about what I like - I enjoy sex, head, and boobs!

I realise I’m unverified, and would be happy to fix that over a strictly-social meet first. I’m confident in who I am and that I’m a nice person to hangout with for a drink!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic