FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Ignorance

Ignorance

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orny1-4u OP   Man  over a year ago

newcastle

When you chat with someone and they ask for a pic and then block you what's that all about if they don"t like the look of you just say I'm old enough and big enough to take it on the chin simples

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"When you chat with someone and they ask for a pic and then block you what's that all about if they don"t like the look of you just say I'm old enough and big enough to take it on the chin simples"

Because a reason can often result in abuse.

Blocking is just Fab "no thanks", it's in the site FAQs.

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

And often we say someone's not our type, we get messages back asking what is....like they are going to change into someone else.

At least getting blocked means you'll not accidentally message the same people again.

(Bry)

By *orny1-4u OP   Man  over a year ago

newcastle

I suppose just personally i would have said no problem and let it go I've met some wonderful people on here

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

If I could offer anyone on Fab advice, it would be - don't take it personally. People do whatever they do for whatever reason, it's rarely about you.

Applies here. I sometimes block rather than say no because it avoids abuse

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Just move on

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Rejection can result in “what’s wrong with me?”

Anything you say from that point on can and does offend so why bother?

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

"When you chat with someone and they ask for a pic and then block you what's that all about if they don"t like the look of you just say I'm old enough and big enough to take it on the chin simples

Because a reason can often result in abuse.

Blocking is just Fab "no thanks", it's in the site FAQs."

This, it would be easier if there were photos in your profile then they'd be no awkwardness like you've experienced

Why dont you just send face pic with your first message, they will respond if interested. Rather than sending one after couple messages where you could risk getting blocked?

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

In an ideal world people would say thanks but not for me before blocking, however many do get abusive or want to know why not etc. That's why it can happen or maybe they knew you, try not to dwell on it op.

I really don’t like it when single men ask “Why not?” Or “anything I can do to change your mind?”

It’s easier to block. Especially when the same single guys message you, two weeks later, with the same copied and pasted message, when it clearly says in the thread, not for me thank you.

Just send a face pic in your first message and stop beating around the bush (lol)

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Because some turn abusive unable to take rejection and look for an explanation what they might not like about the image

Take it has not interested as it's the same as when anyone doesn't reply after reading it's no biggy

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman  over a year ago

Pontypridd

Last time I said no thanks the guy demanded to know why, as he'd looked at my veris and he reckons he's better looking than those guys. And it's obvious I meet lots of guys so why would I say no, as I'm obvious desperate for attention.

That's why I block now rather than responding.

» Add a new message to this topic