FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Would love some advice

Would love some advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey all. So I’ve been here a few months and just would like some feedback/advice. 99% of the time I am just ignored. I get that everyone has different tastes and I know I’m not the best looking but 99%?

I’m not trying to meet within seconds of messaging but would rather find someone to meet regularly but can’t seem to even get a reply.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try changing your profile picture, it doesn't stand out, grab your attention and maybe a couple of more public accessible pictures

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I agree that the profile pic could be improved. I don't like Jeans at all especially scruffy ones. As your profile name is intimatetattoo I think your profile pic shoukd focus on your tattoos.

"I agree that the profile pic could be improved. I don't like Jeans at all especially scruffy ones. As your profile name is intimatetattoo I think your profile pic shoukd focus on your tattoos. "

Thanks for the feedback. Will update my profile pic. The name refers to specific tattoos in very intimate areas which there are photos for friends/requests. Definitely don’t want that as a profile pic lol.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

" The name refers to specific tattoos in very intimate areas which there are photos for friends/requests. Definitely don’t want that as a profile pic lol. "

Would your family and work colleagues recognise them ?

" The name refers to specific tattoos in very intimate areas which there are photos for friends/requests. Definitely don’t want that as a profile pic lol.

Would your family and work colleagues recognise them ?"

Some would yes absolutely. Work colleagues not family obviously lol

By *ingle ex cuckMan  over a year ago

chester

Open and honest profile mate but it’s catch 22

You need verifications ( meets ) and yes it’s not easy starting out from new.

Munches , parties , clubs and ofcourse a meet will get you up and running.

Don’t give up ok

You will do this

"Open and honest profile mate but it’s catch 22

Don’t give up ok

You will do this "

Yeah I’m trying to get verified even in a social meet but most people won’t state they only want verified people so yeah catch 22. Parties/clubs etc I would love to go to but with someone. I don’t like the idea of going alone so one day hopefully someone will take me along with them. Thanks for the feedback.

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"Open and honest profile mate but it’s catch 22

Don’t give up ok

You will do this

Yeah I’m trying to get verified even in a social meet but most people won’t state they only want verified people so yeah catch 22. Parties/clubs etc I would love to go to but with someone. I don’t like the idea of going alone so one day hopefully someone will take me along with them. Thanks for the feedback. "

If your waiting to meet a plus one to attend clubs with then you may never go as that's what most guys on here are looking for and there are a lot of them!

Just go by yourself. You say you take rejection well so what have you got to lose?

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

I have the winning formula for guys on FAB!!!

Take notes there will be an exam afterwards.....

1. Profile - make it interesting. Show your personality.

2. Images - take a range. Head, full. On location, at home. If you need a dick pick. Pick one only!

3. Look to other successful male profiles and see what they are doing that you are not. Get inspired.

4. Online presence - be active in the community - forum posting, chatrooms, use your camera. Show your personality. Let people get to know you.

5. Off line presence - be social - attend social events, club events. Be friendly. Get noticed. Show your personality. Let people get to know you.

7. If you are going to message - make sure you fit their criteria first. Send a clear picture. Be genuine.

They may miss your message. Wait a few weeks, before you try again.

If nothing on the second time. Cross them of the list and move on.

8. Don't be a dick! You will be found out.

9. Don't be entitled! You will be found out.

Happy FABBING

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"Hey all. So I’ve been here a few months and just would like some feedback/advice. 99% of the time I am just ignored. I get that everyone has different tastes and I know I’m not the best looking but 99%? "

We think we're pretty "average" here in terms of looks and how much we play. So here's some maths:

We don't do more than one meet each week, and half of those are with people we already know. So let's say we need two, maybe three new guys each month at the most.

We get at least ten offers each day. Thirty or more if we put a new pic up. But even at ten per day, that's 300 in a month. And we need just three if them.

So if we need just 1% of the guys messaging us, that means 99% are getting deleted or politely declined, so you're success rate is just about spot on.

Obviously you're messaging more than just the one couple, but factor in the luck of messaging them when they are actually looking for a new guy, plus distance and then personal taste, and you're up against it all the time.

(Bry)

Suck it up. Nobody here owes you a thing and they tend to not spray it everywhere. It would be good to do a few socials and taking the time to talk with people and not at them, take note of what advice you are given and be thankful if you are given any. Try what you are told, relax and enjoy the social scene and do not expect to end the night with a bang, that will come in time.

Absolutely! This is probably the best advice we've ever read on Fab along with being open and honest. If your workmates see your private details then that shows that you may have things in common. When you sign up you agree to not mention your Fab life or theirs in everyday life so if that happens you report them. If you want to have sex with people it is helpful to put a little more faith in them, especially if you want them to have faith in you.

We agree with Bry, you will reap the rewards of your efforts which is why so many fail here. They are looking often for sex and you might want to try showing them that you are the man for the job but avoiding being letchy, creepy and clingy is a big help. r&K

By *ed LipstickWoman  over a year ago

Fucksville

"I have the winning formula for guys on FAB!!!

Take notes there will be an exam afterwards.....

1. Profile - make it interesting. Show your personality.

2. Images - take a range. Head, full. On location, at home. If you need a dick pick. Pick one only!

3. Look to other successful male profiles and see what they are doing that you are not. Get inspired.

4. Online presence - be active in the community - forum posting, chatrooms, use your camera. Show your personality. Let people get to know you.

5. Off line presence - be social - attend social events, club events. Be friendly. Get noticed. Show your personality. Let people get to know you.

7. If you are going to message - make sure you fit their criteria first. Send a clear picture. Be genuine.

They may miss your message. Wait a few weeks, before you try again.

If nothing on the second time. Cross them of the list and move on.

8. Don't be a dick! You will be found out.

9. Don't be entitled! You will be found out.

Happy FABBING"

Perfection on the thread

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Plenty of helpful advice among the pile of threads from previous folk whom have requested it's a tool to explore.

» Add a new message to this topic