FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > I know it seems obvious, but straight male struggling to find meers

I know it seems obvious, but straight male struggling to find meers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *azey47 OP   Man  over a year ago

winchester

Morning everyone,

I know it sounds obvious lol, but I've found it hard to find meets.

It definitely understandable, because a first meet from a single male accounts are everywhere.

But would you have a first timer? or have you got any advice etc.

Thank you,

H xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *panddaCouple  over a year ago

West Mids

Maybe explain why you can't accommodate as a single man?

winchester

I live with flat mates, but would happily get a hotel

x

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

Most of our no-shows have been single guys, under thirty with no verifications.

Get to a club or social and get verified - that way at least people know you're serious.

(Bry)

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's good that you've recognised that your issue is likely shared amongst similar people of your gender. It's a given here that you will have to invest enormous amounts of effort, very wisely here, to give yourself the highest probability of success. No guarantees ever, of course!

This, making realistic expectations is key, to prevent avoidable disappointment.

Profiles need to sell single men. Every word has huge power, so use them wisely. Removing superflupus, rambling words or coverage that misses the point, keeps readers learning about what a man is going to be like as a potential match. When we read his profile, we should be clearer wether you are right for us - or not. This prevents anyone wasting time on a bad match. And you leave us more motivated to continue chatting, if such a single man holds promise.

Profiles are the key tool to men doing well here. Read some of the threads that give great advice.

Going to clubs and socials is valuable too. People can see others and get a better understanding of whether they fancy someone. Likewise, when a guy includes several really clear photos of himself, that cream a very clear understanding of how he looks. Little can beat that!

Be chatty and positive in the forum, to get more of us to get to know you

Wishing you well

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"I live with flat mates, but would happily get a hotel

x"

That's fine. Consider explaining that

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

x

That's fine. Consider explaining that "

Why should he have to? Does everyone who can't accommodate have to explain the reason why and why is it anyone's business?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

x

Why should he have to? Does everyone who can't accommodate have to explain the reason why and why is it anyone's business? "

Don’t have to explain it but then no one has to stop and ask either. Likely a lot would just see that an move on when there are so many options.

By * lolita xWoman  over a year ago

North

x

Why should he have to? Does everyone who can't accommodate have to explain the reason why and why is it anyone's business?

Don’t have to explain it but then no one has to stop and ask either. Likely a lot would just see that an move on when there are so many options. "

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I've never seen any meers on here

By *panddaCouple  over a year ago

West Mids

x

Don’t have to explain it but then no one has to stop and ask either. Likely a lot would just see that an move on when there are so many options. "

Exactly.

Meer cats?

By *exfordMan  over a year ago

discombobulated land

"Morning everyone,

It definitely understandable, because a first meet from a single male accounts are everywhere.

Thank you,

H xxx"

Struggling to find meers.... Who, Ray Meers? He'll be in the bush somewhere knowing him!

By *aiseiMan  over a year ago

Longbridge, Birmingham

"Morning everyone,

Thank you,

H xxx

Struggling to find meers.... Who, Ray Meers? He'll be in the bush somewhere knowing him!"

Wish I was in a bush as often as he is….

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

So many guys join expecting meets or thinking they are guaranteed something.

Maybe try a club but also remember even then you aren't guaranteed anything.

x

Why should he have to? Does everyone who can't accommodate have to explain the reason why and why is it anyone's business? "

By *nblemishedhotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Stourport

Do have to smile at these posts by single guy's complaining they struggle to get meet's when we were let down by 2 single guy's for the same night.

winchester

Ah I'm definitely not complaining, sorry about that. I completely get it, I was talking to a few couples about this just now.

I was just wondering if any couple would do a meet with a first timer, or had a fantasy of it etc.

It's definitely a shame that a lot of single guys haven't gone through with the meets though.

Happy fabbing!

xx

By *ohnOvManchesterMan  over a year ago

Manchester

The site is saturated by single guys mate. I’m on here as a single man and as a couple, it’s an open situationship thing.

My couples profile gets bombarded by messages. We have a 3rd party who comes to the club with us and her single female account is flooded. 60+ messages in the first hour she opened her account it was crazy!!

My single male (this account), I’ve only met a few people in the whole 3 years or whatever it is I’ve been on here. So it’s not just you mate.

By *ebedy_XMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"Morning everyone,

Thank you,

H xxx"

Your not the only one

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I've met a few guys who don't have veris or are new here

They've read my profile, sent a polite msg and went for a social. So it does happen. It's about how you approach people and if they think you'll be compatible.

"So many guys join expecting meets or thinking they are guaranteed something.

Maybe try a club but also remember even then you aren't guaranteed anything."

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"I've met a few guys who don't have veris or are new here

They've read my profile, sent a polite msg and went for a social. So it does happen. It's about how you approach people and if they think you'll be compatible."

Very much agree

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"Morning everyone,

Thank you,

H xxx"

First of all, would you really meet an 80 year old woman? Many women see such a huge age range as desperate to meet anyone. Be realistic; you’re only 29……

Your profile text reads exactly as you are; a young, inexperienced guy. Don’t say you’re looking to cuckold a married couple when you can’t even spell the word, let alone have any idea about how to go about it. I’m being kind here, you will learn over time, I did!

Start over with your profile text, and tell people what makes you you. Read some other solo male profiles for ideas.

Post up some more pics; funny, oddball, arty, anything but a cock pic. Have fun, and others will see your personality.

All the best fella

By *lexV16Man  over a year ago

Welling

"Morning everyone,

Thank you,

H xxx"

Yeah, having just a belly button pics won’t get you anywhere. Put some effort in your profile would be a good start. And stop complaining, women are not into needy guys. Go to a club or social event to gain some network and experience

You have to be a man on here. Ard init. Show no emotions, have a trade job, strut around talking in a geezer accent.

By *agle 81Woman  over a year ago

croydon

My advice is go to clubs I just go to my local one chat make connections. I have been lucky I am gay but I still can chat and hold a conversations. If I speak to a woman she isn’t into women it’s not the end of the world. I got a chance to chat with her. I would say tho when you go to Clubs don’t expect to play with women just like that. I feel from experience women want to get to know about a person before they play. When I meet women I regard them as friends that I play with. I hope it helps

winchester

Ahh definitely not complaining, as I said in another post, was just curious and asking around. Seen some desperate posts for sure lol.

Pics wise I was just a bit worried about putting face ones public etc, but have them all up

H

Get out to clubs and socials…

Good luck OP. There are some great people on the site, it’s just not easy to meet them.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

I think you have to remember ever guy who's got some meets under their belt started with a first one. Thus someone must have.

By *jorkishMan  over a year ago

Seaforth

x

» Add a new message to this topic