FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Blind (Hotel) Meet

Blind (Hotel) Meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arkietwo OP   Couple  over a year ago

Travel All Over

Both the wife and I have a fantasy of the other one setting up a hotel meet with someone, that they no nothing about. Ygritte is bi, so it could be a man or a woman, but she wouldn’t know until I led her into the room. The same for me. Big - small- young - old(er) - black - white - Asian.

Anyone else have this fantasy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Both the wife and I have a fantasy of the other one setting up a hotel meet with someone, that they no nothing about. Ygritte is bi, so it could be a man or a woman, but she wouldn’t know until I led her into the room. The same for me. Big - small- young - old(er) - black - white - Asian.

Anyone else have this fantasy?"

Sounds like that could be fun

By *arkietwo OP   Couple  over a year ago

Travel All Over

That’s what we thought. But it’s proving impossible to arrange.

By *atu2plsuMan  over a year ago

Harrow

"That’s what we thought. But it’s proving impossible to arrange. "

No way. Really?

It looks like it Would be a pleasure to look after your Lady

By *pforfun82Couple  over a year ago

staffs

I’m surprised you haven’t been flooded with messages .. sounds like a great idea

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

That's pretty hot. Sounds fun.

These things are often harder to arrange than someone may think. Especially depending when your doing it and the locality of the participants. It can be like herding kittens, simply because fantasy aside people have busy everyday lives.

Been there n done it

Blindfolded wife at door n led her in .. massage ..fucked her .. he left room and then we left )

By *ell 192Man  over a year ago

darlington

Just looked at your pics, that would be all my birthdays in one lol, nice fantasy, hope it happens for you

"Both the wife and I have a fantasy of the other one setting up a hotel meet with someone, that they no nothing about. Ygritte is bi, so it could be a man or a woman, but she wouldn’t know until I led her into the room. The same for me. Big - small- young - old(er) - black - white - Asian.

That sounds like alot of fun

By *umblefunMan  over a year ago

London/ South East

"That’s what we thought. But it’s proving impossible to arrange. "

Sounds fun. I’m on my own in a hotel room now…..if it helps! And I’m not short of fantasies / ideas!

By * New YorkieMan  over a year ago

Leeds

I had a fwb when I traveled for sport down south. Twice I never told her who was coming over to knock on our hotel door. The first guy was coming over to play in a straight mfm. He knocked and she answered and found a tall black guy and she invited him in. We had a 30 minute conversation about sport till I told her to go pull his cock out.. Lets just say she liked them big, and she was happy.

The other was a hotel near B-ham and I arranged for her to be in her lingerie laying on her back with her head over the edge and blindfolded. I let him in and arranged for him to pull out his cock and slide it in her mouth without either one even speaking. She sucked him like this for about 5 minutes with no one talking. Then a nice mmf proceded. Hot meets indeed.

By *inkyfilthymindMan  over a year ago

Berks / Heathro

Will she be blindfolded with no knowledge of whom she met ever? Under the hubbies watchful eyes Ofcourse. I have done this and found it extremely hot

By * little bit naughtyCouple  over a year ago

Bedford

Yes we have this same conversation a lot and we love the idea!

By *nlyme40Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

It wasn't but is now lol

By *lexander2022Man  over a year ago

Stratford-Upon-Avon

I'd love to be a part of it!

yes we both love this fantasy x

By *lexV16Man  over a year ago

Welling

Count me in OP

This has been a fantasy for a long time!

By *hezingtonMan  over a year ago

Ask me

I've always wanted a blind date kinda meet. Something about it is so hot and sexy. Especially if it's been arranged for you even more

By *uffolk funCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

I’m looking for 2 BBC to meet us in a hotel for a nice surprise for my wife while she is blindfolded

I've been the "other man" on one occasion. The husband took plenty of time and care to make sure I was suitable, then arranged it. There were 2 conditions: 1 he would tell her about the arrangement an hour beforehand, and she would have the right to cancel, 2 she would be blindfolded throughout and never see me. (This was good because I have an ugly mug.) It worked very well and everyone was more than happy.

I've played in this role before and it's so much fun. It's a great fantasy to act out and everyone is feeling the electricity. I'd love to play again with a couple or single if anyone's interested.

Sounds good! Quite a turn on

If you want, we can set it up in Newcastle next week I am down for it, why not giving a lil surprise to such a sexy ass ! Let's chat in private x

By *ookingandexploringCouple  over a year ago

Trowbridge

Definitely on the Fantasy side for us. Similar to the pizza oven style when in a club. But for us, the opportunity hasn't presented itself to turn it into reality... But who knows what the future holds

By *heshireBiCplCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

We love the sound of this game!

I would love to oblige a couple seeking the excitement and fun such an encounter would give. Its ironic that couples can't find any guys as I can't find a willing local couple. Is there any couples out there fancy messaging me.

Use to do it regularly in Liverpool with my missus

By *haynebabeCouple  over a year ago

Walsall

Yes us

By *yesgreenMan  over a year ago

north and south

"Yes us "
Am moving to England lol where’s my passport great Fantasy

By *ilfCrumpet9Man  over a year ago

Wirral

Yeah defo would like to try this feel free to get in touch

I've done this years ago. Got talking to a man on fab, arranged to meet, got a hotel room, met him and gave him a key to my door, left and got changed into lingerie, put a blindfold on myself and headphones on. He let himself in and the sex was just so intense! I did keep safe by forwarding his details to my mate (who was also on fab at the time) .

By *lirtyAndFunCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

it sounds sexy but terrifies me lol, im nervous enough meeting people when i know what they look like

» Add a new message to this topic