FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Obligatory "not new to site" post

Obligatory "not new to site" post

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irror_reaper OP   Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Ok, I am back. Not new to the site and forum, though I have never really had much success with here anyway. I firmly believe this is down more to me having an alternative image with stretched piercings, and having a beard (I have dysmorphophobia so I like to try and cover my face up). It's definitely not my messaging style, I once accidentally messages a friend, because her profile photo was her eye, and that was her only photo. She was surprised how well written and respectful it was. I just wrote a message like I normally do to anyone.

Anyway, I digress. I am interested in at least talking to women who have a thing for alternative/metal guys. Though it seems like all I attract is men who have no clue how to present themselves (good lord men, if you are like that with me, I pray to God for the women on here)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Me personally I would be put off by you having a partner rather than the way you look

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

OP, you have one lady that you're quite serious with and another that you are dating/seeing casually. I'd wonder if you'd even have time for me...

Leeds

[Removed by poster at 27/03/22 17:37:58]

Leeds

[Removed by poster at 27/03/22 17:38:05]

Leeds

Alopogies, I didn't reply with quotes

Leeds

"OP, you have one lady that you're quite serious with and another that you are dating/seeing casually. I'd wonder if you'd even have time for me... "

To be honest, I feel it's the distance more than anything. I don't see my partner, since we're far apart and they have other relationships and responsibilities that trump me. The casual thing is like, super casual, like a once in a blue moon thing. But still, thank you for your comment

Leeds

"Me personally I would be put off by you having a partner rather than the way you look"

That is understandable. Some people are not ok with poly people, and I respect that. Though even on my old profile when I was a single human, I did struggle and not meet anyone from here, so I do speak from prior experiences. But thank you, it is flattering at least for you to write this reply

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

Shame you're not local to us...you're very much Char's type, and you come across really well both here and on your profile.

(Bry)

Leeds

"Shame you're not local to us...you're very much Char's type, and you come across really well both here and on your profile.

(Bry)"

Thank you for your comment. I have always found on sites and apps, that a lot of people who seem to hold interest are miles away, in places that aren't easily reachable by public transport. It's weird, because I remember years a go reading an article that listed major UK cities and their most popular kinks, and Leeds had swinging as their most popular kink/sexual activity/community.

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

My son lives in Leeds and we were there a month or so ago. Managed a trip to Quest on the Sunday afternoon and very much enjoyed it.

We're back on the 4th/5th May and intending to revisit Quest on the afternoon of the 4th.

(Bry)

Leeds

"My son lives in Leeds and we were there a month or so ago. Managed a trip to Quest on the Sunday afternoon and very much enjoyed it.

We're back on the 4th/5th May and intending to revisit Quest on the afternoon of the 4th.

(Bry)"

Playing out on a weekday. I suppose if you're in Leeds, visiting, it really doesn't matter at all for the next day, if you decide to go out and have some fun

» Add a new message to this topic