FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Offensive

Offensive

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erverseintentions OP   Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

Iv had a lot of comments saying my profile is offensive to swingers .. is it ? I don't want to offend anyone . If it is what's offensive? and how best to rectify it ...I don't think swingers are cheats ..and I don't judge anybody who is honest and open, with their partners permission ..is it offensive or are the forum clique just being oversensitive ?.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I honestly don't think you're doing yourself any favours with your profile or your forum posts.

The first line about your own gratification was enough to put me off.

Liverpool

"I honestly don't think you're doing yourself any favours with your profile or your forum posts.

The first line about your own gratification was enough to put me off. "

.are you here to gratify me or yourself ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Iv had a lot of comments saying my profile is offensive to swingers .. is it ? I don't want to offend anyone . If it is what's offensive? and how best to rectify it ...I don't think swingers are cheats ..and I don't judge anybody who is honest and open, with their partners permission ..is it offensive or are the forum clique just being oversensitive ?. "

Why don't you clarify that you don't think swingers are cheats? It currently doesn't appear that way.

Yeah I'd seriously think about re writing your profile. The very first line is where most people will stop.

Liverpool

"Iv had a lot of comments saying my profile is offensive to swingers .. is it ? I don't want to offend anyone . If it is what's offensive? and how best to rectify it ...I don't think swingers are cheats ..and I don't judge anybody who is honest and open, with their partners permission ..is it offensive or are the forum clique just being oversensitive ?.

Why don't you clarify that you don't think swingers are cheats? It currently doesn't appear that way."

Where does it appear that I'm calling swingers cheats ?

Portsmouth

"I honestly don't think you're doing yourself any favours with your profile or your forum posts.

.are you here to gratify me or yourself ? "

It should be mutual, between both parties.

By *hoirCouple  over a year ago

Bury St Edmunds/Clacton

"Iv had a lot of comments saying my profile is offensive to swingers .. is it ? I don't want to offend anyone . If it is what's offensive? and how best to rectify it ...I don't think swingers are cheats ..and I don't judge anybody who is honest and open, with their partners permission ..is it offensive or are the forum clique just being oversensitive ?. "

Reword it as you do come across a bit of a dick.

C

By *anshee99Woman  over a year ago

nw

It clearly shows you don't understand the lifestyle and don't belong here

By *hort Stop 1969Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere in East Lothian

"Yeah I'd seriously think about re writing your profile. The very first line is where most people will stop. "

I agree and in addition to this thread and his other thread, is more than enough to put me off.

Liverpool

It should be mutual, between both parties."

There is an ettiquette that dictates it must be mutual ? Oh...so those Dom's and dominatrixes .. they are here for others sexual gratification are they ? No ..it's a selfish statement I agree..but not offensive to anyone .

"Yeah I'd seriously think about re writing your profile. The very first line is where most people will stop. "

I agree..I have read it all & it comes across as quite aggressive & angry..

Wouldn't make me want to message at all.

Bury St Edmunds/Clacton

".

Where does it appear that I'm calling swingers cheats ? "

"I Find it mad how some of you fellas share ya birds/wives ..it's fuckin heartbreaking being cheated on ..I couldn't do that to anyone even if you are a "hotwife" .. loyalty is rare and love is even rarer ..and you risk both for what A quick shag, a BBC or a new verification???....not my type of bird thanks.. single women only please"

Reading your profile you don't belong here you sound like a self righteous pratt to be honest and contradicting yourself saying how can someone share their wife but yet if the woman matches your desires you'll fuck her in her martial bed but yet you despise cheating.

Liverpool

"Yeah I'd seriously think about re writing your profile. The very first line is where most people will stop.

I agree and in addition to this thread and his other thread, is more than enough to put me off. "

That's perfectly fine ..but of course it has to be mutual ... I'm glad iv put you off you're not my type . But thanks for stopping by x

Liverpool

".

"I Find it mad how some of you fellas share ya birds/wives ..it's fuckin heartbreaking being cheated on ..I couldn't do that to anyone even if you are a "hotwife" .. loyalty is rare and love is even rarer ..and you risk both for what A quick shag, a BBC or a new verification???....not my type of bird thanks.. single women only please""

Is this site for swingers only or are single people allowed to look for singles ?

By *oupleexeter30Couple  over a year ago

Exeter

The first line of your profile makes you sound like a dick. We'd just block you immediately

By *ove2PlayLincsCouple  over a year ago

Gainsborough

Say "I'm complete arrogant headcase" without saying "I'm a complete arrogant headcase"

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"Iv had a lot of comments saying my profile is offensive to swingers .. is it ? I don't want to offend anyone . If it is what's offensive? and how best to rectify it ...I don't think swingers are cheats ..and I don't judge anybody who is honest and open, with their partners permission ..is it offensive or are the forum clique just being oversensitive ?.

Why don't you clarify that you don't think swingers are cheats? It currently doesn't appear that way.

Where does it appear that I'm calling swingers cheats ? "

You talk about people being mad to share their partners and also say cheating is heartbreaking.

Your views about Swinging clubs are dreadful and insulting to those who attend. How can you voice such an opinion, despite never attending one.

You call ladies " birds"

Your first sentence about the most important thing is your own sexual needs.

This is a great post for drawing attention to yourself, but not all publicity is good publicity

Your profile text does come across as if your calling swingers cheats. Also the self gratification thing just makes you sound like your in it for yourself and that you don’t particularly care if the other party gets any pleasure.

I’d say some replies I’ve seen speak volumes…

Liverpool

"Reading your profile you don't belong here you sound like a self righteous pratt to be honest and contradicting yourself saying how can someone share their wife but yet if the woman matches your desires you'll fuck her in her martial bed but yet you despise cheating.

"

If there's a 5"1 32 DD woman on here I'd be mightily surprised, I'd be even more surprised if she wanted to fuck me ...and I'd be triple surprised if she wanted to fuck me had her husband's permission and allowed it to be filmed ..but hey ho ..I can see it might be confusing to some

So to clarify

I can't be here looking for singles .

I can't be selfish and seek my own gratification.

And I must be immoral to discuss hypothetically cheating on an imaginary husband with his imaginary wife .

How the hell have you even gotten any meets, wow, that has to be one of the worst profiles I've ever read

By *hatEscalatedQuicklyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

There is an ettiquette that dictates it must be mutual ? Oh...so those Dom's and dominatrixes .. they are here for others sexual gratification are they ? No ..it's a selfish statement I agree..but not offensive to anyone ."

A Dom / sub relationship is perhaps one of the most mutually beneficial relationships. There is a level of trust and communication needed to explore that dynamic. It's not about the dominant partner getting everything and the submissive giving everything.

Going by this and your other forum it seems like you're just trying to start arguments. You're not coming across as genuinely wanting to understand the lifestyle people have chosen, just judging us if we don't live up to your unachievably high standards.

Surely there are plenty of dating sites for single people without you feeling the need to come on here being as closed minded as you are and calling people

Portsmouth

There is an ettiquette that dictates it must be mutual ? Oh...so those Dom's and dominatrixes .. they are here for others sexual gratification are they ? No ..it's a selfish statement I agree..but not offensive to anyone ."

Those dynamics are still mutual.

".

"I Find it mad how some of you fellas share ya birds/wives ..it's fuckin heartbreaking being cheated on ..I couldn't do that to anyone even if you are a "hotwife" .. loyalty is rare and love is even rarer ..and you risk both for what A quick shag, a BBC or a new verification???....not my type of bird thanks.. single women only please"

Is this site for swingers only or are single people allowed to look for singles ? "

Could have just wrote “not looking for couples or anyone attached”

Oh..lord I am going to have nightmares about this..

So off for something less mind numbing, my brain is frazzled..

By *a_fun_30_coupleCouple  over a year ago

Durham

This guy still here?

Liverpool

"How the hell have you even gotten any meets, wow, that has to be one of the worst profiles I've ever read "

Guess it must just be my handsome face and amazing charisma . Who knows . Given the feedback I'd have to agree ...but then I realise.. iv met singles who aren't swingers . I think this might just be a mindset ... you're either a swinger and enjoy sharing . Or you don't .. either way .. I wouldn't approach many of you ..you're quick to tell me you would block me or ignore me ..but here you are replying to me . Understood .this site's just full of hypocrites and virtue signallers... But it's fun ..must kill some of you knowing I probably get more action off here per week than you've had in your town year stints here .

By *athyperkinsCouple  over a year ago

lifton

The first line about your own gratification was enough to put me off. "

You beat me to it. That's what I wld say

Portsmouth

I honestly think you should step away from Fab... For your own benefit.

The dynamics of Dom / Sub are highly mutual

By *nimaginativeUsernameMan  over a year ago

Rochester, Kent

Ooooh…. Round 2

How exciting!

"Surely there are plenty of dating sites for single people without you feeling the need to come on here being as closed minded as you are and calling people "

Might have been banned?

Portsmouth

"How the hell have you even gotten any meets, wow, that has to be one of the worst profiles I've ever read

Guess it must just be my handsome face and amazing charisma . Who knows . Given the feedback I'd have to agree ...but then I realise.. iv met singles who aren't swingers . I think this might just be a mindset ... you're either a swinger and enjoy sharing . Or you don't .. either way .. I wouldn't approach many of you ..you're quick to tell me you would block me or ignore me ..but here you are replying to me . Understood .this site's just full of hypocrites and virtue signallers... But it's fun ..must kill some of you knowing I probably get more action off here per week than you've had in your town year stints here ."

Just keep digging

Portsmouth

"I’d say some replies I’ve seen speak volumes… "

You're not wrong...

Liverpool

There is an ettiquette that dictates it must be mutual ? Oh...so those Dom's and dominatrixes .. they are here for others sexual gratification are they ? No ..it's a selfish statement I agree..but not offensive to anyone .

Those dynamics are still mutual. "

Yes I suppose they are ..but they are still selfish dynamics too . But I suppose it's acceptable for a " brat" to demand what she wants ... Or for a "hotwife" to demand five cocks at once

By *aughty but nice...Man  over a year ago

Staffs

".

Is this site for swingers only or are single people allowed to look for singles ?

Could have just wrote “not looking for couples or anyone attached” "

Exactly this...this site is for all kinks and being tolerant towards others is part of swinging

If your not happy with it there are other sites to join

By *ed VoluptaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral.

OP, who knocked your donkey over today? You seem to be spoiling for a fight

The name of the website is called 'Fabswingers' and swingers are looking for mutual fun with permission with others. But also u don't know people's life stories so u can't judge them. I think u should be looking on other meet up apps that isn't swingers

This is getting a bit creepy now ngl.

The bio is awful, and you don’t come across well, either on the bio or in this thread.

Liverpool

"It clearly shows you don't understand the lifestyle and don't belong here "

How very tolerant ...how do you propose the swinging community grows when you all jump down the throats of anyone with a differing opinion ???? ..from forum to swingers chat ...all's I see is intolerant couples and cliquey groups of mature swingers (usually singles) disrespecting insulting and offending people ...some give lovely informative responses and advice and others thing they're king of the swingers and can define the rules for all .. it's hilarious

Those dynamics are still mutual.

Yes I suppose they are ..but they are still selfish dynamics too . But I suppose it's acceptable for a " brat" to demand what she wants ... Or for a "hotwife" to demand five cocks at once "

What part of it is selfish though?

The giver gets the mutual satisfaction

Liverpool

".

Exactly this...this site is for all kinks and being tolerant towards others is part of swinging

If your not happy with it there are other sites to join "

I'm tolerant towards swinging ..it seems swingers aren't tolerant in return

By *issEmmWoman  over a year ago

Bournemouth

".

I'm tolerant towards swinging ..it seems swingers aren't tolerant in return "

You very clearly are not

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Hmmmmmm....whatever could it be. It's a quandary for sure!

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

Ever thought of teaching a course in diplomacy, OP?

Liverpool

".

You very clearly are not "

How so ? . Am I not allowed an opinion on swinging ? Am I not allowed to voice my opinion on it ??? I don't even judge it on my profile I quite clearly say I think it's mad ... In Other words .. I dont understand it ..I'm not insulting it or anyone who partakes in it

By *.L.0460.Woman  over a year ago

Bognor Regis

Good grief- you're not doing yourself any favours!!!

The best meets I've had were with men who got pleasure from giving pleasure- I also enjoy giving in return.

If you come across as a sexually selfish immature boy, a vast majority of women will give you a big fat no!!

Of you could delete the face picture it would be much less offensive.

Have you had that looked at?

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"

A Dom / sub relationship is perhaps one of the most mutually beneficial relationships. "

Oh, stop it

By *etWetWet453Couple  over a year ago

CAMBERLEY

"How the hell have you even gotten any meets, wow, that has to be one of the worst profiles I've ever read

Guess it must just be my handsome face and amazing charisma . Who knows . Given the feedback I'd have to agree ...but then I realise.. iv met singles who aren't swingers . I think this might just be a mindset ... you're either a swinger and enjoy sharing . Or you don't .. either way .. I wouldn't approach many of you ..you're quick to tell me you would block me or ignore me ..but here you are replying to me . Understood .this site's just full of hypocrites and virtue signallers... But it's fun ..must kill some of you knowing I probably get more action off here per week than you've had in your town year stints here ."

You`ve come on here and asked for opinions. When people give them, if they don`t suit your narrative - which they clearly don`t - you get quite aggressive and defensive. If you`re not prepared for what people have to say, then don`t ask. Schimples. Oh and on the subject of action - don`t think I (Mr) am doing too shabbily for an old fart.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

".so those Dom's and dominatrixes .. they are here for others sexual gratification are they ? ."

Speaking for ourselves only, while the primary emphasis is on our gratification, any activities that take place are usually appreciated and enjoyed by our playmates, even if they don’t get sexual release.

Its not completely one sided.

nw

"It clearly shows you don't understand the lifestyle and don't belong here

How very tolerant ...how do you propose the swinging community grows when you all jump down the throats of anyone with a differing opinion ???? ..from forum to swingers chat ...all's I see is intolerant couples and cliquey groups of mature swingers (usually singles) disrespecting insulting and offending people ...some give lovely informative responses and advice and others thing they're king of the swingers and can define the rules for all .. it's hilarious "

You asked for our opinions.. I gave mine. I didn't jump down your throat, as you suggested... lots and lots of people have provided you with the opinions you asked for, and we all collectively agree that you indeed are being judgemental to swingers

Tbh I think these posts and your profile are for attention more than anything. U ok? Need a shoulder to cry on?

By *aulj69Man  over a year ago

dunstable

As a guy I would NEVER use the word gratification, it's wrong on so many levels, it's a word difficult to put into context and would put most women off even subs. Rewrite your profile, trouble being now you've put it out there your card has probably been marked? Good luck anyway.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

I actually liked that line as it's exactly how I feel

As for the rest of it, I don't think it's offensive. slightly immature in parts yes, has no clue what swinging is, yes

You do realise that this site is called FAB Swingers, if you think swinging is cheating then you need to educate yourself on what swinging is, or find another site, as swinging obviously isn't for you

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

He knows exactly what's he's doing and you're all feeding his ego on here lol

Crack on mate and enjoy your meets.

Liverpool

".so those Dom's and dominatrixes .. they are here for others sexual gratification are they ? .

Speaking for ourselves only, while the primary emphasis is on our gratification, any activities that take place are usually appreciated and enjoyed by our playmates, even if they don’t get sexual release.

Its not completely one sided."

I totally agree with that sentiment . Jesus..some people don't understand ..I'm not saying pleasure won't be reciprocated .. just that I'm here looking for what I want .. looking for my own gratification does not mean that I'm sexually selfish or aomething . It Just means I know what I want and I'm looking for what I want .

Who shit on your chips OP? Fuckers...

"

A Dom / sub relationship is perhaps one of the most mutually beneficial relationships.

Oh, stop it"

You disagree?

Liverpool

I actually liked that line as it's exactly how I feel

As for the rest of it, I don't think it's offensive. slightly immature in parts yes, has no clue what swinging is, yes

You do realise that this site is called FAB Swingers, if you think swinging is cheating then you need to educate yourself on what swinging is, or find another site, as swinging obviously isn't for you "

I don't think that swinging is cheating . I just don't understand it and would like to understand it but instead of being educated I get insulted . I'll delete all the text from my profile and I do take on board what people are saying ..if it's offended anyone then I apologise and it will be removed . Some are Too quick to judge people here.

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

It's your profile and you're at liberty to do what you choose with it. Your profile narrative is perhaps *your* filter to find a suitable playmate/friend who aligns with your thinking and expectations, whilst casting aside those who do not agree with your 'perceived' acerbic statements within said profile.

Your participation in the forums however is another matter entirely. Take on board any reasonable advice that people are offering so that your opinions are delivered in a more palatable manner without causing offence.

You can however choose to totally ignore any advice given.

Bournemouth

".

You very clearly are not

How so ? . Am I not allowed an opinion on swinging ? Am I not allowed to voice my opinion on it ??? I don't even judge it on my profile I quite clearly say I think it's mad ... In Other words .. I dont understand it ..I'm not insulting it or anyone who partakes in it "

Maybe you need to rethink your wording then because to me, and it seems a lot of others, it comes across judgemental and intolerant.

It’s quite clear you don’t understand swinging and instead of trying to learn you are being aggressive to anyone who comments. Are you sure you are in the right place?

scotland

"

A Dom / sub relationship is perhaps one of the most mutually beneficial relationships.

Oh, stop it"

Stop what? The bus?

".

No we are. Just not towards people who join swinging sites that make very wrong assumptions about swingers.

".

Somehow, every thread you've started becomes aggressive and argumentative.

You've got strong opinions, and you seem to want people to disagree with you?

There are lots of differing opinions in the forum's, and lots of little cliques of people who know each other and get on. Neither of these means there has to be an argument.

Just because you don't like something, doesn't mean it's wrong.

By *avie65Man  over a year ago

In the west.

Oh dearie dearie me.

Your profile is full of contradictions, shite, bad grammar, ignorance and your own self importance.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"..I'm not saying pleasure won't be reciprocated .. just that I'm here looking for what I want .. looking for my own gratification does not mean that I'm sexually selfish or aomething . It Just means I know what I want and I'm looking for what I want . "

Looking for what you want isn’t a bad thing, but its how you choose to communicate it that is important.

Telling people you are looking to experience certain things, or have a bucket list you want to try reads a hell of a lot differently to telling them you are here for your own gratification only and not interested in theirs. That comes over as selfish.

You’re a troll. It’s so obvious.

Bognor Regis

Ok, so you're not only angry, narrow minded, sexually selfish, aggressive but also insulting??

If you're getting so much action, what the hell are you doing on a website that you so obviously believe is beneath you???

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple  over a year ago

Fucksville

Sheesh. Words fail me for once.

Clearly the swinging lifestyle is not for you my friend. I'm sure there are many who will completely agree with your thoughts but I doubt very much you'll find them here....

Holy shit

I'm bookmarking this for my husband to read later

By *l1pp3ryCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

I (fem) liked your profile to start, you put alot of effort in other than just 'I want to meet women' but there were 2 parts I didn't like. Firstly the bit about 'unless you're this and that then I'd **** u in your marital bed', so it suggests you don't mind gorgeous cheaters but if a cheater is less than perfect then the cheater can F off, this makes u a hipocrite, u don't actually care whether a woman is cheating, u only care she is gorgeous enough for u to risk getting an angry knock at the door from her body builder hubby. Secondly the part about hubby's sharing their wives (our scenario). U suggest if a couple are in this then the wife is cheating. The definition of cheating us doing it behind the others back. She is not cheating, the hubby just wants to share his gorgeous (in his opinion) wife and show her off and feel proud he is the one she stays home with while the other guy goes home.

By *ayHaychMan  over a year ago

Leeds (Home) / Sheffield (Work)

Lmfao what a troll

"OP, who knocked your donkey over today? You seem to be spoiling for a fight "

I’ve just spat tea out reading that I’ve never heard that before but can promise im nicking it! The first person to have a strop tomorrow at work is getting a “who knocked your donkey over”

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

[Removed by poster at 27/03/22 22:12:55]

Liverpool

"It's your profile and you're at liberty to do what you choose with it. Your profile narrative is perhaps *your* filter to find a suitable playmate/friend who aligns with your thinking and expectations, whilst casting aside those who do not agree with your 'perceived' acerbic statements within said profile.

Your participation in the forums however is another matter entirely. Take on board any reasonable advice that people are offering so that your opinions are delivered in a more palatable manner without causing offence.

You can however choose to totally ignore any advice given.

"

When it's written like this mate I'd be a fool not to listen to it .. some people come across friendly and informative and helpful ..but the majority that interact with me come across as egotistical, they dispense their advice wether or not it is asked for and the wording is never friendly . I appreciate this post mate and I assure you I take all the advice in....and I'll take some of it on board.

Liverpool

".

There are lots of differing opinions in the forum's, and lots of little cliques of people who know each other and get on. Neither of these means there has to be an argument.

Just because you don't like something, doesn't mean it's wrong."

Just because you don't like something doesn't mean it's wrong .. I agree ... So my profile whilst some may not like it .. doesn't mean it's wrong ? ...im just following your logic here .

By *urvytreatWoman  over a year ago

somewhere nice

Quite clearly you do not understand dynamics within the lifestyle.

You clearly have no understanding of Dom/sub relationships apart from what you’ve seen watching porn!

You have no understanding of a hot wife marriage.

Come to think of it, you have no understanding of how to be respectful to those on a website where you clearly don’t belong!!!

Maybe you should go on a dating site instead of a swingers site. It’s idiotic small minded pratts like you that give the other guys a bad name!

Liverpool

Guess it must just be my handsome face and amazing charisma . Who knows . Given the feedback I'd have to agree ...but then I realise.. iv met singles who aren't swingers . I think this might just be a mindset ... you're either a swinger and enjoy sharing . Or you don't .. either way .. I wouldn't approach many of you ..you're quick to tell me you would block me or ignore me ..but here you are replying to me . Understood .this site's just full of hypocrites and virtue signallers... But it's fun ..must kill some of you knowing I probably get more action off here per week than you've had in your town year stints here .

Ok, so you're not only angry, narrow minded, sexually selfish, aggressive but also insulting??

If you're getting so much action, what the hell are you doing on a website that you so obviously believe is beneath you???

"

You clearly demonstrate one of those people who don't read texts entirely ..you see words that jump out and you type accordingly ..if you read my words you'd see I get my action from this site .. from singles not just swingers

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

It’s a perfect profile so you should keep it. Anyone who finds it attractive and shares the same opinions then you both deserve each other.

Typed a reply but then deleted it. We just aren't sure what we can say that hasn't already been said.

Liverpool

"Quite clearly you do not understand dynamics within the lifestyle.

You clearly have no understanding of Dom/sub relationships apart from what you’ve seen watching porn!

You have no understanding of a hot wife marriage.

Come to think of it, you have no understanding of how to be respectful to those on a website where you clearly don’t belong!!!

Maybe you should go on a dating site instead of a swingers site. It’s idiotic small minded pratts like you that give the other guys a bad name!"

Can you link me to the swingers rule book please ? I wasn't aware that there was one

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I'm not offended by it but I wouldn't meet someone who had some of the things you have in your profile text. Each to their own but it's an incompatibility for me. Incompatibility doesn't mean offence though.

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"

Oh, stop it

Stop what? The bus? "

The nonsense statements

It comes across as very immature to me

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

Sending out for more popcorn

[Removed by poster at 27/03/22 22:22:49]

".

Just because you don't like something, doesn't mean it's wrong.

Just because you don't like something doesn't mean it's wrong .. I agree ... So my profile whilst some may not like it .. doesn't mean it's wrong ? ...im just following your logic here ."

I didn't say your profile was wrong, did I?

I think it's perfect as an advertisement for who you are, and works very well.

Bury St Edmunds/Clacton

"

How very tolerant ...how do you propose the swinging community grows when you all jump down the throats of anyone with a differing opinion ???? "

You can't claim this when you run down the lifestyle that this site was built to help. You are anti-swinger, on a swingers website.

You have no place here until you sort your hateful mindset. This isn't a hook-up site. Swinging isn't that kind of lifestyle.

C

Liverpool

"I'm not offended by it but I wouldn't meet someone who had some of the things you have in your profile text. Each to their own but it's an incompatibility for me. Incompatibility doesn't mean offence though. "

That's enlightening ...thanks ..it's nice to see people who can see something they don't like and just ignore it .. "if you haven't got nothing nice to say then don't say anything" is such a good quote.

I appreciate that . I don't expect to be compatible with everyone . .or even anyone .. but it's nice to know that It doesn't offend you

I did ask in your other thread OP that if you are only after singles why do you think that a swingers site is the right site for you? Genuine question

scotland

"

Oh, stop it

Stop what? The bus?

The nonsense statements "

I don't think I said anything nonsensical. It's my experience that's all.

Liverpool

"I did ask in your other thread OP that if you are only after singles why do you think that a swingers site is the right site for you? Genuine question"

I was on here originally as part of a couple .

"

Oh, stop it

Stop what? The bus?

The nonsense statements "

I’m curious about why it’s nonsense?

"I did ask in your other thread OP that if you are only after singles why do you think that a swingers site is the right site for you? Genuine question

I was on here originally as part of a couple . "

And now?

Liverpool

"I did ask in your other thread OP that if you are only after singles why do you think that a swingers site is the right site for you? Genuine question"

Just a reply question are you a single male ?

"I'm not offended by it but I wouldn't meet someone who had some of the things you have in your profile text. Each to their own but it's an incompatibility for me. Incompatibility doesn't mean offence though.

That's enlightening ...thanks ..it's nice to see people who can see something they don't like and just ignore it .. "if you haven't got nothing nice to say then don't say anything" is such a good quote.

I appreciate that . I don't expect to be compatible with everyone . .or even anyone .. but it's nice to know that It doesn't offend you "

Is that what you do OP? Have only nice things to say and ignore what you don't like?

Bognor Regis

You clearly demonstrate one of those people who don't read texts entirely ..you see words that jump out and you type accordingly ..if you read my words you'd see I get my action from this site .. from singles not just swingers "

You 'get action' from a site where you're displaying contempt for the users the site was originally created for...

I also have been here mainly looking for singles, but I haven't felt the need to make such derogatory comments about other site users

nw

"I did ask in your other thread OP that if you are only after singles why do you think that a swingers site is the right site for you? Genuine question

You. Are. Joking.

Hahahahaha

For your gratification or hers?

Liverpool

You clearly demonstrate one of those people who don't read texts entirely ..you see words that jump out and you type accordingly ..if you read my words you'd see I get my action from this site .. from singles not just swingers

You 'get action' from a site where you're displaying contempt for the users the site was originally created for...

I also have been here mainly looking for singles, but I haven't felt the need to make such derogatory comments about other site users "

Can you please quote the derogatory part of my profile ?

Liverpool

"I'm not offended by it but I wouldn't meet someone who had some of the things you have in your profile text. Each to their own but it's an incompatibility for me. Incompatibility doesn't mean offence though.

I appreciate that . I don't expect to be compatible with everyone . .or even anyone .. but it's nice to know that It doesn't offend you

Is that what you do OP? Have only nice things to say and ignore what you don't like?"

Yes I just ignore what I don't like

Unless it's directed at me, then I reply .

Bognor Regis

Was she one of the 5 or 6 who you claim cheated on you?

Just a reply question are you a single male ? "

Yes I was but I’m part of a couple now and have been for the last 6+ months

Well, this has been fun

We take it you didn't meet anyone?

Is that what you do OP? Have only nice things to say and ignore what you don't like?

Unless it's directed at me, then I reply . "

So not ignoring

Liverpool

Yes I was but I’m part of a couple now and have been for the last 6+ months"

did you start on here as a single I mean ?

Liverpool

We take it you didn't meet anyone?"

We met a ff couple she was bi . It was mutually enjoyable for us both.

Yes I was but I’m part of a couple now and have been for the last 6+ months

did you start on here as a single I mean ? "

Yes I did. Why?

Thurrock

[Removed by poster at 27/03/22 22:26:32]

Unless it's directed at me, then I reply . "

Oh OK, so what about people responding to your vitriolic threads then?

Bournemouth

I also have been here mainly looking for singles, but I haven't felt the need to make such derogatory comments about other site users

Can you please quote the derogatory part of my profile ? "

She didn’t say it was on your profile, so now you are one of those people who doesn’t read texts entirely…. Anyone else seeing a bit of a pattern?

We met a ff couple she was bi . It was mutually enjoyable for us both. "

So who was cheating? You? Her? Both? The other couple?

Liverpool

So not ignoring "

I don't particularly like transgenders .. I don't reply to them and I ignore them . I don't go on their profiles and post on their threads . If I don't like something I ignore it ...I heavily recommend some of you try the same .

By *incsfun42Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

You asked for constructive criticism, you got it and then constantly throwing your toys out of the pram like the person you've portrayed yourself to be

Liverpool

So who was cheating? You? Her? Both? The other couple? "

Mutual agreement ..I guess we all were cheating

Liverpool

"You asked for constructive criticism, you got it and then constantly throwing your toys out of the pram like the person you've portrayed yourself to be"

Constructive criticism is telling me to delete my picture and delete my profile and leave the site is it ... I have taken the sound advice on board .. and I'll just ignore all the other sniping comments

Mutual agreement ..I guess we all were cheating "

Or you have no idea what you’re talking about and you’re just enjoying the attention you’re getting here.

But you say in your profile you don't like sharing . Really struggling to understand your thought process about swinging.

Your use of the word “bird/s” is offensive to me, and possibly other ladies on here too. I detest it when someone messages me and calls me ikk names like ‘hunny’ or ‘babe’ or whatever. The message gets deleted.

Of course meets must be mutual, if it’s not mutual what is it?

Liverpool

".so those Dom's and dominatrixes .. they are here for others sexual gratification are they ? .

Its not completely one sided.

I totally agree with that sentiment . Jesus..some people don't understand ..I'm not saying pleasure won't be reciprocated .. just that I'm here looking for what I want .. looking for my own gratification does not mean that I'm sexually selfish or aomething . It Just means I know what I want and I'm looking for what I want . "

That may not be what you mean but if many people are reading it that way (that was also how I read it) then you may be giving people the wrong impression and putting off people due to misunderstanding.

By *etWetWet453Couple  over a year ago

CAMBERLEY

", they dispense their advice wether or not it is asked for "

But you HAVE asked for their advice

So not ignoring

I don't particularly like transgenders .. I don't reply to them and I ignore them . I don't go on their profiles and post on their threads . If I don't like something I ignore it ...I heavily recommend some of you try the same ."

So it's ok for you to spout your vitriol yet others are expected to not respond and ignore it

You put it on a public format then expect your views to be challenged

Thurrock

But as per your bio that's cheating if you partner was with someone else & also you possibly

Or do you not see it as cheating as she was with a female rather than a male but presumably all you could do was watch

To be honest I'm shocked you actually got a meet like that from here as that seems to be the thing that sets bi females off in a headspin, being asked to put on a show for the husband / boyfriend is the FAB bi female repellant so if you found a fem/fem couple happy to play that way you hit the jackpot and I think going forward will forever be a disappointment to you

By *al kalMan  over a year ago

london

Dude every once in a while, we see a "special" profile and a post made by that said person will gripe pretty much everyone looking at it.

All that will happen is people will respond with feedback that you will Not like, you try and argue back and don't come across well. And soon enough the post limit of 175 will be hit the thread auto closes.

If you are Not searching for couples, or do not believe in couples sharing partners ect... Then keep it to you self! You can also set you message filters to block out couples.

Keep you judgments to yourself. Preaching is not going to get you anywhere....

Also please bear in mind people (including single woman) will review the forums and you probably will get blocked by a lot of people because you don't like the weird vibe that you are giving off. You are just making a hard task in finding prospective interest a lot harder..

Just keep digging....

Now who fancies some oat cakes?

Mutually enjoyable for you both? There were 4 of you though? A bit selfish isn't it to not ensure all needs were met

Thurrock

Mutual agreement ..I guess we all were cheating "

If you're all In agreement no one is cheating, which is exactly what swinging is

When you do it in secret behind your partners back, doesn't even have to be sex it could just be messaging, that's cheating

All consenting adults as you've explained above is just swinging / fun

"Dude every once in a while, we see a "special" profile and a post made by that said person will gripe pretty much everyone looking at it.

All that will happen is people will respond with feedback that you will Not like, you try and argue back and don't come across well. And soon enough the post limit of 175 will be hit the thread auto closes.

If you are Not searching for couples, or do not believe in couples sharing partners ect... Then keep it to you self! You can also set you message filters to block out couples.

Also please bear in mind people (including single woman) will review the forums and you probably will get blocked by a lot of people because you don't like the weird vibe that you are giving off. You are just making a hard task in finding prospective interest a lot harder..

Just keep digging....

Now who fancies some oat cakes?"

I'd rather have a chocolate hobnob.

scotland

"Dude every once in a while, we see a "special" profile and a post made by that said person will gripe pretty much everyone looking at it.

Just keep digging....

I'd rather have a chocolate hobnob."

I'll bring the Tunnocks

Liverpool

I appreciate that . I don't expect to be compatible with everyone . .or even anyone .. but it's nice to know that It doesn't offend you "

To me it's a bit like being offended by a restaurant serving meals I don't like. As long as there's something for me on the menu, who pays too much mind to the things that aren't?

By *inx.x3Woman  over a year ago

Bath

Just keep digging....

Now who fancies some oat cakes?"

Il have a oat cake please

Just keep digging....

What the bibbity bobbity fuck! Hob nobs??? On a swingers site??? You deviant you

Just keep digging....

I just demolished a packet of chocolate hobnobs nom nom nom ha

Just keep digging....

What the bibbity bobbity fuck! Hob nobs??? On a swingers site??? You deviant you "

Imagine the uproar if the OP’s bio said he hates biscuits

scotland

Just keep digging....

What the bibbity bobbity fuck! Hob nobs??? On a swingers site??? You deviant you

Imagine the uproar if the OP’s bio said he hates biscuits "

I don't think they let you sign up with that on your profile

Just keep digging....

I'll bring the Tunnocks"

Tunnocks!! On a swinging site!! Oh crikey on a bike! You reprobate you

Just keep digging....

What the bibbity bobbity fuck! Hob nobs??? On a swingers site??? You deviant you "

Sorry, what can I say

scotland

Just keep digging....

I'll bring the Tunnocks

Tunnocks!! On a swinging site!! Oh crikey on a bike! You reprobate you "

Only in a dark room though so no one can see the utter debauchery

Just keep digging....

Il have a oat cake please "

Oat cakes! On a swinging site!! You're another level pervert

Just keep digging....

I'll bring the Tunnocks

Only in a dark room though so no one can see the utter debauchery"

Filthy!! Pure filth

scotland

Just keep digging....

I'll bring the Tunnocks

Filthy!! Pure filth "

You should see me with a creme egg

"Yes I suppose they are ..but they are still selfish dynamics too . But I suppose it's acceptable for a " brat" to demand what she wants ... Or for a "hotwife" to demand five cocks at once "

You have no idea about how a D/s relationship works how even what a “bratty sub” is .

Your profile says you’re 30 yet your posts depict you much younger….. you opened this thread asking if your profile is offensive. Plenty have said yes, needs rewording, etc but all you’re doing is arguing with people and bigging yourself up, calling insults instead of gracefully accepting the advice you came looking for.

Now go be a good boy and change it.

Just keep digging....

I'll bring the Tunnocks

Filthy!! Pure filth

You should see me with a creme egg"

Oh my life! Do we need to start calling you Sticky Vicky?

Dunfermline

Just keep digging....

I'll bring the Tunnocks

Filthy!! Pure filth

You should see me with a creme egg"

six pack creme eggs on route x

Just keep digging....

Sorry, what can I say "

Oooft! Bloody swingers and their swinger ways

Just keep digging....

Sorry, what can I say

Oooft! Bloody swingers and their swinger ways "

Disgusting behaviour. We should be shot at dawn.

scotland

Just keep digging....

I'll bring the Tunnocks

Filthy!! Pure filth

six pack creme eggs on route x"

That's one of life's travesties....they changed them to 5 packs. Who gets eggs in 5 packs?

Bognor Regis

Just keep digging....

I'll bring the Tunnocks

Filthy!! Pure filth

six pack creme eggs on route x"

Only 6???

By *aulj69Man  over a year ago

dunstable

Lol, you're all nucking futs... But somebody somewhere is eating a Toffee Crisp??? Lol xx

Bognor Regis

Just keep digging....

I'll bring the Tunnocks

Filthy!! Pure filth

That's one of life's travesties....they changed them to 5 packs. Who gets eggs in 5 packs?"

I'll tell you who...an utter wrong 'un, that's who!!!

We can hug this out with a nice cuppa & a cherry bakewell surely?

Bognor Regis

"Lol, you're all nucking futs... But somebody somewhere is eating a Toffee Crisp??? Lol xx"

I just ate a huge bar of whole nut Dairy Milk & feel sick....not sure if that's because of the chocolate or the op's opinions

Btw are we trying to get to 175 to drown him out???

scotland

"Lol, you're all nucking futs... But somebody somewhere is eating a Toffee Crisp??? Lol xx

I just ate a huge bar of whole nut Dairy Milk & feel sick....not sure if that's because of the chocolate or the op's opinions

Btw are we trying to get to 175 to drown him out???"

Whole nuts can do that to you

"We can hug this out with a nice cuppa & a cherry bakewell surely?"

Does the lemon drizzle cake know you are flirting with the cherry bakewell?

Dunfermline

Just keep digging....

I'll bring the Tunnocks

Filthy!! Pure filth

Only 6??? "

I'm currently in the cooperative doing a raid. Will bring ALL the eggs! x

Bournemouth

"Lol, you're all nucking futs... But somebody somewhere is eating a Toffee Crisp??? Lol xx

Btw are we trying to get to 175 to drown him out???"

I’m sure he’ll just start another

scotland

Just keep digging....

I'll bring the Tunnocks

Filthy!! Pure filth

Only 6???

I'm currently in the cooperative doing a raid. Will bring ALL the eggs! x"

I hope it's in a supermarket sweep style outfit

london

Just keep digging....

Il have a oat cake please "

You may have take 2 my lady...

london

I’m sure he’ll just start another "

We can then talk about types of cheese....

scotland

I wonder what the OPs favourite biscuit is. He's oddly quiet on the subject

We can then talk about types of cheese...."

OMFG I LOVE CHEESE. YES PLEASE

scotland

We can then talk about types of cheese...."

Cheese AND biscuits. Now there's a good night in

Dunfermline

Just keep digging....

I'll bring the Tunnocks

Filthy!! Pure filth

Only 6???

I hope it's in a supermarket sweep style outfit"

I've borrowed a shell suit from the neighbours. It's an awful pink, green and white effort, and it's producing static.

Ps....I think op has been banned

london

Just keep digging....

Sorry, what can I say

Disgusting behaviour. We should be shot at dawn. "

Please don't share out the hobnobs... you will be slapped by a wet fish before being shot!

scotland

Just keep digging....

I'll bring the Tunnocks

Filthy!! Pure filth

Only 6???

I've borrowed a shell suit from the neighbours. It's an awful pink, green and white effort, and it's producing static.

Ps....I think op has been banned"

Don't go near an open flame. Or any radiators. Or anything remotely tepid

We can then talk about types of cheese....

Cheese AND biscuits. Now there's a good night in "

Glass of red too and I'm there!

Just keep digging....

Imagine the uproar if the OP’s bio said he hates biscuits "

Or Jaffa Cakes

Just keep digging....

Sorry, what can I say

Please don't share out the hobnobs... you will be slapped by a wet fish before being shot!"

Trout or salmon?

Dunfermline

Just keep digging....

I'll bring the Tunnocks

Filthy!! Pure filth

Only 6???

Ps....I think op has been banned

Don't go near an open flame. Or any radiators. Or anything remotely tepid"

Oil radiators spell death x

Dunfermline

Just keep digging....

Sorry, what can I say

Please don't share out the hobnobs... you will be slapped by a wet fish before being shot!

Trout or salmon?"

Cod. On a budget x

london

Just keep digging....

Sorry, what can I say

Trout or salmon?"

Oh so naughty.... so so very

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

You obviously know nothing about the Dom/sub lifestyle and dynamics either. I suggest you read up on things before you start to criticise.

Just keep digging....

Sorry, what can I say

Trout or salmon?

Oh so naughty.... so so very "

Can I be greedy and have both? After all, I'm a swinger so the more the merrier

Portsmouth

So not ignoring

I don't particularly like transgenders .. I don't reply to them and I ignore them . I don't go on their profiles and post on their threads . If I don't like something I ignore it ...I heavily recommend some of you try the same ."

Add transphobic to the list...