FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > introduction

introduction

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *cotty1376 OP   Man  over a year ago

PRESTON

Hi all, i'm Scott from Preston. I have read about guys not getting 1st meets and why they don't as they are the ones that don't turn up etc. i thought i would introduce myself so people know i'm serious about meets/ chatting. What i would like t know is the best way to get my 1st verification, from what i've read it sounds like a social is the best way , is this correct ? as i have never been in the club scene , i wouldn't know where to start, i am very confident so don't mind turning up to one on my own, but would value any help on the best ways to go around this, where to go etc , if any of you nice people could help me out i would very much appreciate it, and i don't mind the guys that have been here ages taking the piss that im asking the question either, i can do banter as well as the next person, kind regards, Scott ( i am single btw )

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

Definitely try and find a social. You might need to queue a bit to get on the list as a single guy, but they seem the best way of getting yourself known. We put a lot of faith in verifications from people we already know and we ignore cam verifications completely.

Obviously verifications aren't a guarantee to getting meets - there's still a need for a good profile, good intro message, and a huge amount of good luck/timing, but it's a start.

Good luck.

(Bry)

PRESTON

"Definitely try and find a social. You might need to queue a bit to get on the list as a single guy, but they seem the best way of getting yourself known. We put a lot of faith in verifications from people we already know and we ignore cam verifications completely.

Obviously verifications aren't a guarantee to getting meets - there's still a need for a good profile, good intro message, and a huge amount of good luck/timing, but it's a start.

Good luck.

(Bry)"

Thank you , where's the best way to find local meets for socials ?

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"Definitely try and find a social. You might need to queue a bit to get on the list as a single guy, but they seem the best way of getting yourself known. We put a lot of faith in verifications from people we already know and we ignore cam verifications completely.

Good luck.

(Bry)

Thank you , where's the best way to find local meets for socials ?"

Put up a social meet. Get yourself on the forums, clubs etc

PRESTON

i am trying to get on the forums a lot more , like i said, i've never done the club scene so wouldn't know where to start. I will try and get a social meet up if i can work out how to do it , thanks for your help though, much appreciated

Up North

"

i am trying to get on the forums a lot more , like i said, i've never done the club scene so wouldn't know where to start. I will try and get a social meet up if i can work out how to do it , thanks for your help though, much appreciated "

On the meets section you can add a social meet for the day you chose. I would recommend Club Play in Blackpool

PRESTON

"

i am trying to get on the forums a lot more , like i said, i've never done the club scene so wouldn't know where to start. I will try and get a social meet up if i can work out how to do it , thanks for your help though, much appreciated

On the meets section you can add a social meet for the day you chose. I would recommend Club Play in Blackpool "

Thanks a lot for the input , like i said i really appreciate the help.I will have to try set 1 up when i get my next day off work. Would this work during the day ? time does the club open ?

Up North

Less chance of meeting in the day. Club is open Frid/Sat eve from 8pm

PRESTON

"Less chance of meeting in the day. Club is open Frid/Sat eve from 8pm"

So im basically best just going to the club on a Friday night ( my day off ) and just meeting people and chatting ?

Up North

"Less chance of meeting in the day. Club is open Frid/Sat eve from 8pm

So im basically best just going to the club on a Friday night ( my day off ) and just meeting people and chatting ?"

Yes or an eve social meet

PRESTON

"Less chance of meeting in the day. Club is open Frid/Sat eve from 8pm

So im basically best just going to the club on a Friday night ( my day off ) and just meeting people and chatting ?

Appreciate the help , thanks a lot , very kind of you x

Yes or an eve social meet"

» Add a new message to this topic