FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile Advice

Profile Advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *dwood OP   Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

So I’m relatively new here, and very new to whole scene. I’d been told before creating an account on here that there are a tonne of single guys on here and that it can be tricky to get much interaction to begin with … I’m totally cool with that. I certainly don’t expect floods of interest but just wondering if there was any advice you guys could give me on getting more interaction on here? I’ll happily take any blunt and straight forward feedback so don’t be shy with any comments! Would really appreciate it! Thanks!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Could you crop the black lines off your profile pic ?

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

Not a bad profile to be honest.

I've seen a lot worse.

Pics are decent, it looks like a good honest profile but as already commented try to crop the black lines off the edges of pics. It makes them look more like a screenshot rather than a real photo.

Liverpool

Thanks a lot both! Trying to have a play around with the file format because some of them down have the black lines around the edge so will need to explore haha! Thanks again!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

One more 'black lined' pic to edit.... you're right in cropping them as it makes them look fake. Good range of pics tho....

In terms of the bio.... I'd personally suggest you add a little more about what you're looking for and what you like. Show your personality a little more if possible... if looking for private meets rather than in club meets your personality is as important as your bedroom skills IMO

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Hi op

It's a decent profile I'd say ,good mix of pics and you've written something too!

Good luck

By *rNice.Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

the worst thing is to ask here is for profile advice ..........................

Liverpool

I’d say I’ve got some useful feedback but, each to there own mate

» Add a new message to this topic