FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > A little help?

A little help?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iIndianJP OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Hi Everyone, thanks for stopping by.

Okay so I'm on here to try getting myself 'out there', shaking up my life and trying to get some excitement with like minded people. But... I'm not 100% sure on what I'm doing and if it's helping or hindering me.

Could you cast a look over my profile and tell me what you think please? Any suggestions to improve, or an idea of what you look for when checking out someone on here?

Thanks and look forward to getting some feedback, happy swinging!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By * lolita xWoman  over a year ago

Blackpool

It’s not bad. Are you single as you can’t accommodate?

Birmingham

Thank you for the thumbs up. To confirm yes I am single, but I'm living with the parentals to save up some after I had a few months out of work (strict no sex before marriage types). And yes, I definitely need to hurry up and get my own place again!

Blackpool

"Thank you for the thumbs up. To confirm yes I am single, but I'm living with the parentals to save up some after I had a few months out of work (strict no sex before marriage types). And yes, I definitely need to hurry up and get my own place again! "

Great maybe mention in your profile you don’t live alone hence why you can’t accommodate. Good luck

Birmingham

@lovelady thanks for the advice! And I hope you don't mind me saying that's a lovely photo!

Blackpool

Thank you

Birmingham

Would anyone have any suggestions for profile pictures? I'll be at a wedding next weekend so the suit will be out, I'll get a few shots all done up!

» Add a new message to this topic