FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Newbie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkykhan OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Hi all

Im Kinky Khan, 36 year old male (37 in November 2022). I am new on here. Having messaged a few people introducing myself i am finding no one replies!!

I am a genuine and honest male. I am a working professional, working weekdays, which can involve working all around the UK.

A friend recommended this site to me as i have always liked to meet a couple (m/f or f/f).

I have had a simple sex life till now and would like to get more adventurous. I have always had a liking for swinging, just too shy to try lol... maybe someone can take me to a club and help break the ice!!

Im 5 ft 7, athletic build, naturally hair free body. I am circumcised and always shaved down below. Im a uk born asian, born and bred in Birmingham. I am very energetic. I play football twice a week, i am fit and healthy.

I would like to meet females and/or couples for social meets and then let destiny takes its course from there.

I do love interracial meets, seeing the natural beauty of colours mixing with one another.

If you like the sound of me, please dont be shy to message me and say hi, i will share a pic of me on reply, i promise!!

I look forward to making some like minded friends

King regards xXx(",)xXx

Kinky Khan

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If interested in kink as well as swing why not try a local kink social

Good way to meet people and find out what's around

By *inkykhan OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Where do i find these socials?