FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Ignorance

Ignorance

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eddywoot OP   Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

Is ignorance bad manners when you send mdgs read and deleyed whats wrong with no thanks why not reply

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eddywoot OP   Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

Excuse typos big fingers small keyboard lol x

By *riel13Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

Nobody owes you a reply

By *rin258Woman  over a year ago

Kent

Some women end up receiving abuse so don’t bother. And surely if someone reads and deletes that is an obvious sign you are not for them, so take it as a polite no thanks.

By *illbe9999Man  over a year ago

Holmfirth

Many women get hundreds of messages a day.

And, despite the care and attention that you've put into the message they don't owe you an answer.

The website rules say "if not interested delete".

I prefer this as I know not to contact again. I write a note against their profile and move on.

Then I know in the future not to bother them.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Think of the messages you send out as junk mail. The ladies didn't ask you to message and they probably receive 40 / 50 and frequently many more messages every day. They'll probably have a quick browse and then look at the profiles of anyone that interests them. They don't have the time to physically reply to every message they receive.

Do you reply to all the junk mail you receive to say you aren't interested?

Oh and why have you not replied to the people who have given up their time to reply to your question here ? Does that mean you have no manners either

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

Could be taking more cock pics to entice the ladies..

Early bird n all that..

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

It would be if they sent you the message first then you sent and they don't reply would be ignorance

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

"Is ignorance bad manners when you send mdgs read and deleyed whats wrong with no thanks why not reply"

Do you contact all of the businesses that put junk mail through your front door, just to say 'No thanks'?

I thought not...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is ignorance bad manners when you send mdgs read and deleyed whats wrong with no thanks why not reply"

1. Too many messages to reply to

2. No one has ever accepted no thanks from me. They always try to change my mind.

By *ohnandJulieCouple  over a year ago

"Is ignorance bad manners when you send mdgs read and deleyed whats wrong with no thanks why not reply

Do you contact all of the businesses that put junk mail through your front door, just to say 'No thanks'?

I thought not..."

The problem is that there are a lot of single guys who think that they are entitled to a reply.

"Is ignorance bad manners when you send mdgs read and deleyed whats wrong with no thanks why not reply

2. No one has ever accepted no thanks from me. They always try to change my mind. "

Or they start getting rude and abusive.

I've been on and off this site for a few years now, at first the no reply irked me for a short time, until I put myself in their boots. As stated above, women get a million messages generally, I'd imagine that would get tiring for anyone and there is literally no obligation for anyone to reply. If the person who you are messaging is not interested, it costs nothing to respect that decision and keep moving forward

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

The vast majority of messages we receive from single guys are absolute junk - and some of them have even thought they sent a good message.

If somebody is not prepared to put any effort in a message to us, we're not going to put any effort into writing back to them. We don't owe them a reply.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I can understand that it's frustrating to send messages and not receive anything back but no reply is an answer of sorts, it means the person isn't interested. Would you feel better to get a series of 'no thanks' messages?

The FAQ state that no reply isn't rude too.

By *rivervaderMan  over a year ago

bolton

"Some women end up receiving abuse so don’t bother. And surely if someone reads and deletes that is an obvious sign you are not for them, so take it as a polite no thanks. "

I wouldn’t mind that but it’s the read and nothing else I wonder about

By * lolita xWoman  over a year ago

North

Read the page rules. No reply means not interested!!

"Some women end up receiving abuse so don’t bother. And surely if someone reads and deletes that is an obvious sign you are not for them, so take it as a polite no thanks.

I wouldn’t mind that but it’s the read and nothing else I wonder about"

Is that not still 'no reply'??

What is there to wonder?

See the message, no interest, no reply.

We honestly think that it is quite simple, and there is nothing to wonder about.

Take us. Can't stand single guys. Can't stand their sense of entitlement.

And we do not tolerate cheats.

Yet what happens? Entitled single guys contact us. And married cheating guys bother us.

They rudely ignore our profile, then they come on here bitching that no-one replies!!

Yet the simple rules are no reply means no thanks.

By *eliusMan  over a year ago

Henlow

"Some women end up receiving abuse so don’t bother. And surely if someone reads and deletes that is an obvious sign you are not for them, so take it as a polite no thanks. "

I’m in favour of this method. It’s to the point and I know where I stand

"Some women end up receiving abuse so don’t bother. And surely if someone reads and deletes that is an obvious sign you are not for them, so take it as a polite no thanks.

I wouldn’t mind that but it’s the read and nothing else I wonder about

Is that not still 'no reply'??

What is there to wonder?

See the message, no interest, no reply.

We honestly think that it is quite simple, and there is nothing to wonder about.

Take us. Can't stand single guys. Can't stand their sense of entitlement.

And we do not tolerate cheats.

Yet what happens? Entitled single guys contact us. And married cheating guys bother us.

They rudely ignore our profile, then they come on here bitching that no-one replies!!

Yet the simple rules are no reply means no thanks."

2. No one has ever accepted no thanks from me. They always try to change my mind.

Or they start getting rude and abusive."

This !!!

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

OP you haven't replied to all your messages on Your thread. In fact you have replied to any!

Just click quote and reply to each person's response on this thread so you can give them all a reply. If you do that for this thread you will then have just a tiny window into what your asking of women and couples who can get 100s of messages in a day. They would need to hire a part time assistant juet to deal with the admin.

Also and this is most import by replying to you it's means you will Always get through any future filters they put up. Considering how many men can't accept a polite no thanks with out follow up messages trying to change their mind, begging or becoming abusive it's no wonder those who do reply when possible soon stop doing it.

KJ

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

He won't have the time..

And that, is exactly, the point.

» Add a new message to this topic