FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Daddy/dom

Daddy/dom

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uffhandyman OP   Man  over a year ago

selby

Hi all.

Just wondering if there’s anyone (male or female) looking for a daddy/dom type role. Had a few requests recently about it, so thought I’d ask around and see if I can help at all. It’s something I’ve been into for a few years now and can be quite an interesting lifestyle. I understand it isn’t to everyone’s taste, but to others it is a way of life. Dm for more info if interested x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

selby

Also happy to talk about this scenario with anyone who’s interested or has past experiences too

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

You have no pictures so how can anyone decide if they are interested. You have been on fab a long time with no meets?

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

"You have no pictures so how can anyone decide if they are interested. You have been on fab a long time with no meets?"

Burn

selby

"You have no pictures so how can anyone decide if they are interested. You have been on fab a long time with no meets?"

No verified meets you mean…. I’ve had more than enough meets from here. It’s whether the idea interests them that’s all. If you aren’t interested yourself that’s absolutely fine, but others might be x

By *adetMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

"Hi all.

Just wondering if there’s anyone (male or female) looking for a daddy/dom type role. Had a few requests recently about it, so thought I’d ask around and see if I can help at all. It’s something I’ve been into for a few years now and can be quite an interesting lifestyle. I understand it isn’t to everyone’s taste, but to others it is a way of life. Dm for more info if interested x"

Meeeeee

But I like them very very dominant

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’d love a dom guy for cuck role play , please Dm me

selby

Dm me for more info, great interest as always from fabbers!

By *layTimeEssexCouple  over a year ago

Stansted

Getting involved in daddy dom or more general bull type situations with somebody not verified at all strikes me as a bit risky. Heard some horror stories over the years but each to their own

Daddy here

By *avid 50Man  over a year ago

kendal

I met a young couple recently who had gone into a meeting with with a daddy Dom only to find that he brought three of his mates round because in his eyes that’s what being dominant meant . It had shaken them up badly and they didn’t trust anybody hence our first meeting was just chatting

This could be interesting

"Getting involved in daddy dom or more general bull type situations with somebody not verified at all strikes me as a bit risky. Heard some horror stories over the years but each to their own "

THIS! It requires a huge amount of trust and yes I’d find it hugely risky with an unverified profile.

selby

I’ve had numerous meets from fab and other platforms, but when those people also aren’t verified it’s then tricky to get verified myself. I’d happily meet someone just for a verification! No funny business or anything.

Stansted

"I’ve had numerous meets from fab and other platforms, but when those people also aren’t verified it’s then tricky to get verified myself. I’d happily meet someone just for a verification! No funny business or anything. "

Really had numerous meets from Fab but ALL of them aren't verified? Sorry but that sounds odd. I wish you luck and sure you can meet somebody and get verified but perhaps easier to get a more "vanilla" non-daddy dom type meet.

selby

I respect your opinion, but hopefully someone will look past this and with video call verifications before initial meets, I can get some verifications soon so more people can enjoy my services x

By *ackbydemandMan  over a year ago

Leicester

I got on the live cams on my 3rd day, massively horny. I had precisely one watcher who I asked to veri and did. I think they enjoyed the show and so did I.

Put pictures on your profile.

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"I’ve had numerous meets from fab and other platforms, but when those people also aren’t verified it’s then tricky to get verified myself. I’d happily meet someone just for a verification! No funny business or anything.

Really had numerous meets from Fab but ALL of them aren't verified? Sorry but that sounds odd. I wish you luck and sure you can meet somebody and get verified but perhaps easier to get a more "vanilla" non-daddy dom type meet. "

Totally agree I smell BS

By *cushlaMan  over a year ago

.. Visiting soon

"I respect your opinion, but hopefully someone will look past this and with video call verifications before initial meets, I can get some verifications soon so more people can enjoy my services x"
Your profile name and services will certainly be alluring to many, I love a daddy dom fella, any alpha or gentleman with an open mind who is confident will be happy to verify in private, should, they need to and you don't have to share verifications or prove if you have been a past-stud or not, that's down to individual choice...it's how you allure the next batch of people willing to find out

By *ee EllCouple  over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

"I met a young couple recently who had gone into a meeting with with a daddy Dom only to find that he brought three of his mates round because in his eyes that’s what being dominant meant . It had shaken them up badly and they didn’t trust anybody hence our first meeting was just chatting"

Man that's terrifying. So many people don't actually understand what dominance/submission actually is.

It's always a very cautious, very careful conversation when someone brings up anything kink related.

Stansted

"I respect your opinion, but hopefully someone will look past this and with video call verifications before initial meets, I can get some verifications soon so more people can enjoy my services x Your profile name and services will certainly be alluring to many, I love a daddy dom fella, any alpha or gentleman with an open mind who is confident will be happy to verify in private, should, they need to and you don't have to share verifications or prove if you have been a past-stud or not, that's down to individual choice...it's how you allure the next batch of people willing to find out"

Fair enough and we would advice any single lady to treat with extreme caution without veris - and don’t mean veri that real but veris that behaves respectfully. So many scare stories including the one just posted.

Stansted

"I met a young couple recently who had gone into a meeting with with a daddy Dom only to find that he brought three of his mates round because in his eyes that’s what being dominant meant . It had shaken them up badly and they didn’t trust anybody hence our first meeting was just chatting"

What an absolute cock. Daddy dom red flag works again. Hope they find fun with some more respectable people.

Your profile has zero reference to being a Dom.

What experience/knowledge do you have?

Might be worth mentioning it as most would be very wary of contacting you without this information

"Your profile has zero reference to being a Dom.

What experience/knowledge do you have?

Might be worth mentioning it as most would be very wary of contacting you without this information "

Second this, the thing I've found on here is people say there a dom without any knowledge of the bdsm world just to be able to get their leg over.

» Add a new message to this topic