FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Humiliation in text!

Humiliation in text!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *3xDE OP   Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

I (mrs) have been chatting with a younger guy who works away a lot and loves chatting with with me on occasion.

Over the time I have been talking to him, he has realised he enjoys being spoken down to about his performance and size. I’m not very clued up on how to go about it but it would seem I’m on the right track. After our last chat he messaged asking for more but I was at a loss because I’m not sure what else I can say.

Any pointers would be greatful. He’s currently working away in Houston, TX and said that our next conversation needs to be one that will “drive him crazy” in his words.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Do an internet search there are quite a few resources that will give you ideas.

I always think its a bit selfish of someone to ask for something without giving you a bit of guidance as to what exactly they want.

By *inkForLifeCouple  over a year ago

North Shields

Tell him how no woman would ever need him because of xyz attribute of his you wish to degrade.

nottingham

"Do an internet search there are quite a few resources that will give you ideas.

I always think its a bit selfish of someone to ask for something without giving you a bit of guidance as to what exactly they want."

Thank you. I will look it up, just though best to ask here first.

I wanted to try and surprise him and see if he would be excited and enjoy what I bring in our next encounter.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Need to be a bit careful as humiliation can be a very personal thing to have the right impact

nottingham

"Need to be a bit careful as humiliation can be a very personal thing to have the right impact "

Yes, ofcourse. No two people are the same.

By *mslotMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

That is so funking horny. I would love that done to me.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Currently doing this with an online mistress and i love it now looking for a mistress closer to me to so i can hopefully continue and eventually meet

By *aveandSue1Couple  over a year ago

Doncaster

Why not check on a bdsm or fetish site to get an insight as to what submissives need/enjoy.

Mind you if he's telling you what the next chat has to do or be about then he doesn't sound all that submissive. He should be grateful for whatever it is you're giving him.

Let us know how you get on.

nottingham

"Why not check on a bdsm or fetish site to get an insight as to what submissives need/enjoy.

Mind you if he's telling you what the next chat has to do or be about then he doesn't sound all that submissive. He should be grateful for whatever it is you're giving him.

Let us know how you get on."

he isn’t instructing me. Just let’s me know when I’m saying the right things or on the right wave length to carry on.

I will take a look online and see what I find. I will let you know how I get on with our next chat whenever that will be.

» Add a new message to this topic