FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > First time around here!

First time around here!

By *oendrev OP   Man  over a year ago

Cork city

Well, my no-posting timer is up as well so I can finally send messages here as well.

I'm going totally candid here and saying I have never dipped into things like swinging, non-monogamy, hookups and the like before. Well, perhaps not completely an absolute beginner, but not a seasoned person by any means at all. I can be as open-minded as I want, but I guess I would still feel cautious if I joined a party for the first time I just haven't been as "creative" and adventurous as most folks around here!

Essentially, I never had proper exposure to it just yet and, therefore, a chance to decide whether it is for me or not. I had a quiet interest in going beyond exclusive monogamy while on my last LTR (and at one point we discussed, and almost committed to, opening things up), but now that I'm single I think I can afford being curious without having anybody to hold me back (unless I get with a partner that likes it too!).

Worst case scenario right now, I find out I really don't like it and I leave everyone else to it. Best case scenario, you can guess.

So this is the point - I guess - where I ask for advice.

What are some things you think would be in order to approach this in the best way, and how would you suggest I prepare?

I also know it might be more difficult for single males for whatever reason. I obviously want to have a happier time, but so do I want to give. Anything you want to suggest about that?

I could maybe write a bit about myself, but you can see I already lack the gift of brevity and (I think) I have touched base with everything I had in mind for now. Any questions, I will find the time to get back to you.

One last note:

I have yet to improve the profile, I think, obviously that will happen but I'm really not active on the Internet as I used to. Do share any tips about that too, if you fancy.

What else can I say - have a great time

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic