FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Stranger fantasy

Stranger fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ampag69 OP   Man  over a year ago

manchester

My partner and I would like to find an Anonymous guy to help us make our fantasy become reality.

She is very sub and loves the idea of being restrained in a hotel room blind folded and gagged waiting and not knowing if I will invite someone up to the room to find her ready to be enjoyed.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andicootboneMan  over a year ago

Stratford upon Avon

Sounds like good fun

By *avid 50Man  over a year ago

kendal

I’ve fulfilled a similar fantasy for a couple recently ,they arranged a meet and would be walking down a quiet country road near me , she was blindfolded wearing a knee length coat and as they walked towards me he loosened her coat , 5m in front they stopped he stood behind her and , opened her coat wide and held her by her arms from behind and I was to kiss her on the on the lips feel her breasts and finger finger her very wet pussy , as he was stood behind holding her arms by her side she couldn’t object very arousing she came almost immediately giving us some loud groans and her legs shaking . No conversation from any of us I left and they walked on , a txt afterwards from him saying she enjoyed it and wanted to do it again and go further

manchester

[Removed by poster at 10/10/22 12:43:48]

manchester

Sounds extremely horny

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"My partner and I would like to find an Anonymous guy to help us make our fantasy become reality.

She is very sub and loves the idea of being restrained in a hotel room blind folded and gagged waiting and not knowing if I will invite someone up to the room to find her ready to be enjoyed."

You're going to struggle with a single guys account.....

(Bry)

By * lolita xWoman  over a year ago

North

"My partner and I would like to find an Anonymous guy to help us make our fantasy become reality.

She is very sub and loves the idea of being restrained in a hotel room blind folded and gagged waiting and not knowing if I will invite someone up to the room to find her ready to be enjoyed."

He just wants a wank guys lol

manchester

Oh forum police have arrived, I’m using my single profile to hopefully arrange the idea is to be completely anonymous but I suppose there are a lot of time wasters and fakes on here so do understand judgement,

By *asmartsCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

Happy to help!

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"Oh forum police have arrived, I’m using my single profile to hopefully arrange the idea is to be completely anonymous but I suppose there are a lot of time wasters and fakes on here so do understand judgement, "

Not sure about "forum police" - just saying that most people have been bitten by the "single guy pretending to have a partner" and however genuine you are (and I've no reason to think you're not) you're already playing from a handicap.

(Bry)

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"Oh forum police have arrived, I’m using my single profile to hopefully arrange the idea is to be completely anonymous but I suppose there are a lot of time wasters and fakes on here so do understand judgement, "

You need to get a couples profile to be taken seriously

» Add a new message to this topic