FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > what we doing wrong?

what we doing wrong?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have been on here before n this time we got more and better pictures but will someone tell us wha were doing wrong with photos/ profile hw can we make it better

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Maybe not wanting guys with foreskins reduces your options and mentioning your dad on a profile is never a good thing lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice pictures x

Can't really see anything wrong with your pics or most of your profile, your both very young, which may put some people off, also your only looking for cut blokes, which is going to narrow down your meets.... You can't be doing to badly as you have a verification already, so don't give up hope!

"Can't really see anything wrong with your pics or most of your profile, your both very young, which may put some people off, also your only looking for cut blokes, which is going to narrow down your meets.... You can't be doing to badly as you have a verification already, so don't give up hope! "

Ino just doesn't turn me on haha n yh for some reason are old profile had more intrest n it had less pics and info thanks for ur help xx

"Can't really see anything wrong with your pics or most of your profile, your both very young, which may put some people off, also your only looking for cut blokes, which is going to narrow down your meets.... You can't be doing to badly as you have a verification already, so don't give up hope! "

"Can't really see anything wrong with your pics or most of your profile, your both very young, which may put some people off, also your only looking for cut blokes, which is going to narrow down your meets.... You can't be doing to badly as you have a verification already, so don't give up hope!

Ino just doesn't turn me on haha n yh for some reason are old profile had more intrest n it had less pics and info thanks for ur help xx"

Your welcome

Your age limit is 35 but you say in your text no-one over 50.

Also no real call to action there, too busy talking about what you want not what you can do for others.

"Your age limit is 35 but you say in your text no-one over 50.

Also no real call to action there, too busy talking about what you want not what you can do for others."

That's becoz we keep gettin ppl inboxing us sending pics who r way ova 50

"Your age limit is 35 but you say in your text no-one over 50.

Also no real call to action there, too busy talking about what you want not what you can do for others.

That's becoz we keep gettin ppl inboxing us sending pics who r way ova 50 "

Make the text and preferences match then? If you don't want people over 35 make that clear.

I hate boasty comments on any profile(men,women,cpls etc),whether its about cocksize or sexual prowess.I'd take that out of ur profile

good luck

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

The profile just doesn't read very well, a little too reliant on text speak for us.

The profile reads immature and more than a little arrogant.

"The profile reads immature and more than a little arrogant."

Unfortunately I have to agree also the lack of a comma or full stop seems to make reading it difficult, silly I know

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"We have been on here before n this time we got more and better pictures but will someone tell us wha were doing wrong with photos/ profile hw can we make it better "
total rewrite! and its we are or we're nt where xx

By *ornyGCCouple  over a year ago

Slaithwaite

"We have been on here before n this time we got more and better pictures but will someone tell us wha were doing wrong with photos/ profile hw can we make it better "

Hi Guys,

Your pictures are ok and to be honest your profile isn't bad, we've seen a lot worse in terms of content, however the text speak drive most people on here crazy and defines immaturity for many.

To write dnt instead I don't saves one letter but loses you multiple people. We are certain that you have a wonderful education so just show other that they are not meeting chavs

A 35 year old could have a teen child that uses text speak and the last thin they want to be reminded of in these situations is their children.

Good luck! X

I'm lucky enough to be able to vouch for these two not being a pair of kids. Just because there's a bit of text speak on their profile, doesn't mean they can't have a good time.

;-)

"I'm lucky enough to be able to vouch for these two not being a pair of kids. Just because there's a bit of text speak on their profile, doesn't mean they can't have a good time.

;-)"

nice verification on a forum page tho lol.

*personally I didnt find the errors or textspeak anything to judge on really.

"I'm lucky enough to be able to vouch for these two not being a pair of kids. Just because there's a bit of text speak on their profile, doesn't mean they can't have a good time.

;-)"

Which is nice to know, but sadly most people will simply judge from the profile.

It wasn't specifically the text speak that prompted my comment.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"The profile just doesn't read very well, a little too reliant on text speak for us.

"

Your profile looks fine to me guys.

Don't think your doing anything wrong, its just this time of year not many people meet with xmas and all that!

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

Profiles should aim for a "target audience". If you think your's does that, then don't change it.

The text speak is more acceptable for the younger members, and if they're your target audience it shouldn't do you any harm.

Use your age filters to block older people.

Your pics are fine

Enjoy it here

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

If this were my/our profile - I'd write is as follows:

"

We are a happy couple and have been together for 4 years. We have been on here before and have met lots of people in the past. We are back after a break for some more fun.

We are not looking for single men - if we do we will look for you (we are only interested if you are circumcised, shaved down below and are aged *under 35*).

We have been to few swinger parties and to the Townhouse and loved those experiences. We are looking for some NSA fun with bi-fem and couples. Please don't judge us by our age - we are adventurous behind closed doors

Manda says: Danny has a good body, amazing cock, and is good with his hands - he knows what to do to turn a girl on.

Danny says: Manda has gorgeous boobs, a very accomplished mouth and hands that make you cum in seconds. Her pussy is nice and tight and to die for. We find it such turn on watching her with another girl, so girls ... come find out.

"

On a side note: if Danny has an amazing cock ... maybe a photo?

Cock pictures on public pictures are not a good idea.

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"Cock pictures on public pictures are not a good idea."

But boob and pussy photos are acceptable?

I have a couple of cock photos because I want people to see what they might be playing with. Or not as the case may be.

» Add a new message to this topic