FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Sub females

Sub females

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asters slave OP   Woman  over a year ago

Limavady

Any other sub females (genuine only and no males!!!!) out there to swap advice, tips and anything else. If so, message me xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i've had a master for about 7 weeks now, would love to get some hints and tips xx

I am always happy to answer questions. Not a sub now. But was a owned and collared slave for many years. I have mentored a few subs too.

loving this at the moment but he says he gets bored easily and that i have to think of the most extreme and fithy thing that he could do or have done to me. I'm hopeless! Anything i say is boring, help!xx

"loving this at the moment but he says he gets bored easily and that i have to think of the most extreme and fithy thing that he could do or have done to me. I'm hopeless! Anything i say is boring, help!xx "

Surely he can think for himself? He is supposed to be the one in charge afterall.

Helping would be cheating. And one persons filth is another persons normal.

My best advice to anyone starting on this journey is to talk and talk some more. Don't be afraid to ask questions. As the only stupid question is the one you didn't ask

I found writing a journal was very helpful. Now I'm not with my master I still keep it up but feels funny to write it knowing it's now just for my eyes only

This is about you and your dominants journey. Remember there are no rules other than the ones that work for you both. Don't set them in stone either. Rework them when need be

And enjoy.

Btw. Who is saying your ideas are boring. As a dominant needs to advise too. So ask.

Cali

thanks sweetie xx

"Helping would be cheating. And one persons filth is another persons normal.

My best advice to anyone starting on this journey is to talk and talk some more. Don't be afraid to ask questions. As the only stupid question is the one you didn't ask

I found writing a journal was very helpful. Now I'm not with my master I still keep it up but feels funny to write it knowing it's now just for my eyes only

This is about you and your dominants journey. Remember there are no rules other than the ones that work for you both. Don't set them in stone either. Rework them when need be

And enjoy.

Btw. Who is saying your ideas are boring. As a dominant needs to advise too. So ask.

Cali"

absolutely agree with the lady above he needs to be helping you and not criticizing you, especially if you have not dont any bdsm sub/dom play before or know much about it what helped me understand it more was google lol you have power if you have information and the more information you have the more fun you will have get informed and think about what it is your wanting out of the scene and how far your willing to go , But also ask him he is meant to be helping you like the lady above said this should be your journey together

we are both "Sub"

Any females into that lol

» Add a new message to this topic