FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > My profile plus what I can offer.

My profile plus what I can offer.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heffbloke OP   Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Hi guys. Wonder if you can help me as I don't seem to get too much luck and wondered if it was anything to do with my profile or just the fact that like all other single guys it's not easy. Lol

Also, I havs all the quality gear to do hd filming inc tripod and digi slr camera plus mic etc. would this be something people would be interested in? I'm more than happy to just be the guy behind the camera n not take part. Just thought it may be a good service to offer and my voyeuristic side is also fulfilled. Lol.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Jx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Profile not to bad .... just the carn't acom mite put a few people off (a man at your age)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

maybe u should get some amateur pics on ur profile?-even if they are of u..I like to show off...show off my editing skills...perhaps u should get practicing with ur equipment(ahem..the camera n stuff lol)-even on ur own...as it goes...ur profile isnt standing out anywhere really..

Barnsley

Yep see what you mean but I share the house with a friend and he's really not into this. (unfortunately). Lol

Barnsley

"maybe u should get some amateur pics on ur profile?-even if they are of u..I like to show off...show off my editing skills...perhaps u should get practicing with ur equipment(ahem..the camera n stuff lol)-even on ur own...as it goes...ur profile isnt standing out anywhere really.."

Thanks for that. Will have a play around. So to speal

» Add a new message to this topic