FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > New to site wife has given consent

New to site wife has given consent

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I'm Mr Hat and Mrs Hat. We have joined up to find a 3nd for FFM as this Is something we discussed along time ago. My wife is finding the idea of it so hot. I personally (Mr Hat) have been shocked by this I have permission to have a sexual playmate. Every man's fantasy right. We are a solid couple and the persuit of satisfying Mr Hat's hunger to pleasure in hope May awaken Mrs Hat to the fabulous world..

Are there other people out there in a similar spot with advice on doing this right?

I'll do anything for my wife even if that means filling every hole and covering body's in hot cum over and over again..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What is the point of the couple profile?

It’s only the Mr playing by the sound of it so a couples profile is potentially misleading.

The Wife will be present and will join in when she is ready. So we went couple.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Between reading your post and profile it looks like ye want to have complete control over any meet ye have and any woman who meets ye is a plaything for your fantasies,and has zero say on what happens. Saying one person holds all the cards is a big red flag.No one no matter what the meet dynamic is no one should hold all the power it should be about mutual pleasure for all involved if it's not then no meet should happen.

Ye are looking for one of the hardest things to find on fab and I can't see realistically any woman putting herself in that position,I know I definitely wouldn't one bad experience with a couple was enough.

OMG that was not our intent.. Thank you so much for that.

Of course it is all about mutual pleasure.

We don't want some toy or doll.

We will review our profile. We do try to be respectful and appreciate all advice.

By *toC Thats MeWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

You have to appreciate single females, and bi ones at that are like rocking horse shit in fab land.

What can you offer the woman? How much input would the wife have? She’s also down as been straight?

Also for me personally, the part about no kissing, and contact with the male to start would be an instant no for lots of women.

Would say try and club and meet people socially to start.

Thank you for your reply I have reviewed my profile again. My wife has had a troubled past before meeting me 10 yeats ago. After we had children she lost her labido and sex drive dropped we have a healthy sexual relationship all normal reactions for some people. in spite of that she still wants me to have fun with someone else. I have a dirty mind and my wife wants me to experiance as much as I can

I'm aware that finding a single women that wants to be a friend with benefits and get on with my wife could be hard but we are a happy couple we are in no hurry..

Could there be anything else to show I want mutual satisfaction?

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I really don't see the point in you changing your profile and taking out the parts that you think now might limit your chances of getting a meet. Especially when the reality is those things like the no kissing and how your wife wants to be in control of the meets and watch and hold all the cards in what happens at any meet .These are a big part of the dynamic of any meet you have so changing your profile is just basically lying by omission when you both know this is the way you want to meet off here.

What you are looking for is a rarity on here probably even more rare than what a lot of other couples look for on here. And this person won't be easy to find but it will be even tougher if you don't stay true to what you originally had on your profile because that is what you said you are actually looking for.

Stay true to what you both want and let others make an informed decision as to if that is something they are interested in. There's no point in leading people on just to change the boundaries later on.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"

I'll do anything for my wife even if that means filling every hole and covering body's in hot cum over and over again.. "

Does your wife want to watch you do this ?

Thank you for your input I agree changing my profile text has removed somethings that we wanted but as we learn more about the dynamics of the site my wife wants to be more flexible for the chance of the experiance.

Yes. I was shocked by this but she does wish to see this happen I have double checked triple checked even tryed ignoring and talking against it but we are here and we are sure about finding someone even if we gotta wait for agea

By *littlteBitMoreWoman  over a year ago

Scotland

Reminds me of Jackanory.

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Would be a no from me just for the drugs reference

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Your profile is v confusing op

Is your wife bi or straight,you have her as straight but then say she's looking for a friend and someone to have fun with ?.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Troubled past

Drug friendly

Mr hat doesn't want sex with male or females

Jesus, this has all the red flags....

Good luck with that profile, your gunna need it

I'm out

Mrs C

Thank you all for your inputs I have reviewed my profile one last time and discussed with my wife what she really wants she has now been more clear to me I see the issues with the drug reference being friendly to it is only exceptence of those who smoke it not a admission of drug reguirement or use. The troubled past is a private issue from before our relationship this was removed out of respect. I belive ower profile is now more appropriate to what my wife wishes from this experiance.. All input has help and you are greatly thanked. Clarity is key but wording and gramma elude me lol.

» Add a new message to this topic