FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Work Colleagues

Work Colleagues

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughtylama OP   Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

Following on from the successful Post of fun with neighbours I've decided to ask if any fabbers have had fun with or are having fun with a work colleague?? Care to share??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophie199Couple  over a year ago

London

Yep

By *ocketman20Man  over a year ago

Douglas

No but I would love to. She’s 25 curvy and brunette. Stunning.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep have had fun with one and that fizzled out but now having alot of fun with another! Office BJ's are so much fun !

By *orny1290Man  over a year ago

chester

I’ve had fun with a lady who was training me on my new delivery job and all the warehouse lads were teasing her and telling me how she fancied black lads, come to find out she did after a very brief convo in the van she told me her self haha and long story short we ended up in a lay-by in north wales rock hard up in her. Gorgeous nipples too haha

Sheffield

Bit slow response so far to fun with work colleagues, surely there are some office romances taking place somewhere, don't be shy, let's hear from you fabbers x

By *tirlingshire matureMan  over a year ago

falkirk

Have had a few over the years

happened to me at a works christmas do, dancing with my manager,he noticed i was wearing stockings and susspenders,an hour later we were in his room,

Bob here. Yes. Nowt better to be paid overtime to be fucking some milfs in works time.

By *olex99Man  over a year ago

Hull

Too many times to mention over a 37 year career

By *oleinone200Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Mrs does. They always end up fucking each other after a night out, then she come home to me and tells me all about it

By *ornLordMan  over a year ago

Wiltshire and London

I have wasted so much time at work... by actually working.

By *ussykobiMan  over a year ago

telford

Yes I was doing a care work And we had fun at work when no one was there it was only me and Her and it was so fun and lovely two good hours of continuing having sex it was a day to be remember always

By *umagain58Man  over a year ago

London

Have once long time ago. Was a real treat

By *ouplecu2015Couple  over a year ago

Reading

Yes

By *agic fingers 2022Man  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I have had lots of fun on the conference room table

By *topthepressMan  over a year ago

MANCHESTER

Has a 3 sum years ago after a work meeting she was from another branch we took her to lunch ended up fucking her at my colleagues place

By *an25Man  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

Lots of sex in work, in offices back of trucks and storerooms

Sheffield

That's better, some confessions coming out ow he he, keep em guys guys and girls xx

By *ustamanMan  over a year ago

weymouth

As a 21y old with my boss (she was about 30)

By *outtMan  over a year ago

chesterfield

Anyone have pics of these conquests?

Love to see them

Yes a number of times over my career. A number led to longer term affairs.

Sex both in the office, hotels and at their homes.

By *r_GreyscaleMan  over a year ago

Village Life

I haven't but there are a few people I'd like to have fun with, unfortunately our Xmas party was tame this year

By *irralnick78Man  over a year ago

wirral

Yes I've had a fun with a few from work. Always good fun even better if it's actually in the office!

I worked out a good half my past sexual partners have either been work colleagues or found through work. It's a wonder I'm not used as HR lesson!

Been a while though. Definitely got my eye on someone I currently work with. Potential there.

By *ralextacyMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

I have with 2 female colleagues, different offices. Some of the best and hottest sex I have ever had. Still keep in touch with them when I can!

I was sneaking around the workplace with my work colleague. Use to get her hot and soaking wet while her partner waited outside to pick her up

By *olcockMan  over a year ago

Delph

My late wife Bex,used to get up to all sorts of fun.She used to come home and tell me when they were serving in the shop he would squeeze past her but always made sure his cock brushed against her bum.

I asked her if he had a big cock, she said it felt big, but would i mind if she took it further,i said i was all for it provided she told me about it.

After a few days when they went out for the a smoke break in the enclosed yard,she got his cock out and wanked him off.

Later on,he said would she like it in her.

We talked it over and she arrange to go back to the shop after it closed.

As we lived nearby,she came home, showered and dressed in her short skirt, tight blouse, no bra or . knickers . Put her coat on and went back.

Her boss let her in, went into the back room.

After kissing her she got his cock out and played with it for the a while.

Then she told him to strip off and sit on one of the stools, she straddled him and said his cock slid right in up to his balls.

Bex said it felt so good taking his big cock.

When she came home his spunk was running down her leg and she treated me to a sloppy seconds fuck.

This went on for several months, sometimes he would follow her into the toilet and fuck from the behind,Bex said this was so risky and exciting as his wife was serving in the shop.

This went on a until he sold the business and moved away.

It spiced our sex life up no end.

Sadly Bex passed away recently but left me with so many memories of.

"My late wife Bex,used to get up to all sorts of fun.She used to come home and tell me when they were serving in the shop he would squeeze past her but always made sure his cock brushed against her bum.

I asked her if he had a big cock, she said it felt big, but would i mind if she took it further,i said i was all for it provided she told me about it.

After a few days when they went out for the a smoke break in the enclosed yard,she got his cock out and wanked him off.

Later on,he said would she like it in her.

We talked it over and she arrange to go back to the shop after it closed.

As we lived nearby,she came home, showered and dressed in her short skirt, tight blouse, no bra or . knickers . Put her coat on and went back.

Her boss let her in, went into the back room.

After kissing her she got his cock out and played with it for the a while.

Then she told him to strip off and sit on one of the stools, she straddled him and said his cock slid right in up to his balls.

Bex said it felt so good taking his big cock.

When she came home his spunk was running down her leg and she treated me to a sloppy seconds fuck.

This went on for several months, sometimes he would follow her into the toilet and fuck from the behind,Bex said this was so risky and exciting as his wife was serving in the shop.

This went on a until he sold the business and moved away.

It spiced our sex life up no end.

Sadly Bex passed away recently but left me with so many memories of."

Bex sounded amazing, brilliant story, sorry to hear about your loss

By *otnchillCouple  over a year ago

coleraine

I have had a few encounters with work colleagues, especially when I wear short mini skirt and low cut top at my desk !

Yes, went for a lunch time walk with a married colleague. Playfully flirted with each other walking around the nearby park. Ended up fucking in the wooded area. Was such a horny feeling knowing that she was sat in the office with my cum dribbling out of her. Have enjoyed many more walks since though the cold snap meant things have been paused a while

By *eyeYCouple  over a year ago

Nr Leicester

Yup!! D lost his virginity to a colleague at 19 in front of a fire on a rug.. Bastard! (Rekindled a fwb 20 year's later, before we met!) Then fucked another 22 year's older than him (same work place) over a desk after hours.. He's always been naughty at heart, evidently) I took a work colleague home after the Christmas do, he quit a fortnight later!!

By *hill1965Man  over a year ago

Camberley

Remember getting an early morning blow job at my desk when a colleague turned up early. She had to spend 30 mins under my desk until he left our shared office - but she spent the whole time teasing me which was hard in more ways than one!!

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Wife has played with two guys connected to her work , one with me present , she had also played with a guy who is involved where I work , but that time it was at a club , don’t get many chances as not many women around the truck driving lifestyle , tho I did have several soft play encounters as a postie with a few women , some married , that’s how I got my wife into swinging , when I told her

By *opking99Man  over a year ago

Chester

Back in the summer, I went with four colleagues to the Czech Republic.

Bit of flirting with one female led to sex every night. She was amazing. Even pulled me into the toilets at Prague airport at 430am and said

Fuck me.

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple  over a year ago

Weymouth

"I have wasted so much time at work... by actually working."

I've lead such a boring life!!!

By *andy andy69Man  over a year ago

worksop ish

aww yeah...... 4 or 5 diff.ones lol

By *aughtyintownMan  over a year ago

Newport

Day in work today. My 2pm appointment doesn't show and I day where's my 2pm?

A voice behind me says 'I'll be your 2pm'.

I and the 2 guys next to me look round. We watch A walk quickly to the other end of the room where she sits next to her boy friend.

A is 27 size 8-10, 5-6. Golden blonde highlighted hair past her shoulders. Brown eyes, wide easy smile. Funny, clever. She's not pretty, she's way past pretty. Not babe station, we're talking stops the room when she enters.

My wank bank was full of her before, now I want to know, just teasing or do I call it at work and see if it answers?

By *uv2kissMan  over a year ago

fenland

I was around 18/19 and manager of a very small grocery store that had a part time blonde and busty cashier.

On quiet times we would stand behind the door seperating the stock room from the shop which had two way glass in.

I would be behind her with my hands in her bra as she rubbed me through my trousers, once we closed she wanked me to completion, they were happy times

By *r and Mrs minionCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

We got married ??

By *9Karm69Man  over a year ago

plymouth/chesterfield

"I have wasted so much time at work... by actually working.

I've lead such a boring life!!! "

Reading your profile & veries looks like your not having a boring life now and great photo's & videos very tasty

By *ewhorizonsCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Worked at a big govt office with 200 people in it. I was there 8 years. I had sex with 3 different colleagues- 2 one night stands and the other was semi regular for a while.

The one nighters were so fit though. First was an Indian lady, about 8 years older then me. Such a great body and skin colour. The other was a white lady my age. Invited her over for a foot massage and fucked her so hard. All 3 were married.

By *osmicplusMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Several

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple  over a year ago

Weymouth

"I have wasted so much time at work... by actually working.

I've lead such a boring life!!!

Reading your profile & veries looks like your not having a boring life now and great photo's & videos very tasty "

Thank you so much!! Hopefully can make up for lost time lol x

By *loscouplegl3Couple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Wifey had a regular at a previous job. They fucked on trains, in hotels, in the office, cars and our place

By *ax19862002Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"Following on from the successful Post of fun with neighbours I've decided to ask if any fabbers have had fun with or are having fun with a work colleague?? Care to share?? "

I dated a work colleague. After numerous attempts finally pumped her on the meeting room table whilst working late. Some buzz. Especially at the meeting later on in the week. Sat beside her running my hand down her inner thigh during it she nearly came. Was such a turn on ....

Fucked several work collegues

Fucked two of them on the clock

By *onkeydance300Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Absolutely. She was 52, Indian and fed up of her abusive husband. Squirted like a fire hose

Best days of my life

By *ig-Bull-EssexMan  over a year ago

Southend

Had a few over the years. Usually a lot of fun.

Fucked my boss at one job. Very hot sending her home to hubby with a huge cum load inside her.

By *ossman0168Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

Been having a lot of fun with a girl I work with, started after an office Xmas party in town one year and has snowballed from there. Had some great fucks and sucks around the building , gym, training room , toilets, showers and one bank holiday Monday in the 6th floor window opposite a hotel which was horny

Wife used to worked for a company in sheffield that supported young adults with ADHD in sheltered accommodation it was 24hr supports ...So she used to do sleep overs the stories she's told me about of her antics after they were all tucked up in bed are mind blowing ....guess they maybe a few on here from Sheffield or the surrounding areas who've fucked her

As I work in education, it’s wrong on so many levels

I've had a few, but one that most comes to mind was a woman about 10 years older than me when I was in my mid 20s, she was married at the time (which she didn't actually tell me until a few years later!!)

She came to my flat one afternoon and rang the bell as I was in the shower... I opened the door to greet her towel wrapped around my waste and that's where it all began!

After that, every lunch break we'd go to my car and she would give me a nice BJ, she loves the taste of cum! We recorded loads on the office video camera, would watch it back and then delete it before we'd leave! The best time was one evening we'd bumped into eachother in a club randomly, I had keys to the office, so we got a cab over to it that night, she sucked me off in the back of the cab and then when we got to the office we did it on the board room table!!

Thinking back, I cant believe we carried it on for so long, an amazing 6 months or so, until one day she told me her husband wasn't happy because she came home with cum on her shirt!! That was the first time I'd heard of this husband, needless to say that was the last time we did it, but fun while it lasted.

By *acko452Man  over a year ago

maldon

Used to go back to my secretary’s flat after every Xmas party.. she have the best wank and blow job.

Yeah a few over the years, best one was giving oral against my office wall on my last day

By *ormalfornorfolkMan  over a year ago

Norwich

My wife used to quite regularly. Office would go out on a Friday night and get wasted, then play musical beds! Legal profession, eh?

By *hekaiserMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yes

By *riel13Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

Our van driver was a playmate on more than one occasion, before I applied for the job... He is how I found out about it in the first place

By *otdave75Man  over a year ago

Chandlers Ford

Had the best night of my life with a work colleague, unfortunately a one off

By *ouplecu2015Couple  over a year ago

Reading

My wife with her manager

Never got the chance but had some incredibly hot coworkers

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We both have...with each otner.

By *uzanne and RickyCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

A sexy secretary walked into my canteen and without a word took my hand and walked me into the female toilets. Into the cubicle but door still open she sat on the lid of the toilet, got my cock out and sucked me hard then stood up and pushed me onto the seat. She pulled up her little pencil skirt to reveal the stockings and suspenders, pulled her panties to the side and climbed on. She fucked me til we both came.

I fucked her a few times that week then she left on the Friday. Her husband picked her up sometimes but I remember talking to him and thinking my cum is seeping out your wife as we speak. Never seen her since.

By *ome4itMan  over a year ago

Brynmawr

I fucked a customer in where I work after hours when everyone had left

Southend

Just seen some new pics of a co worker and now I really hope I find her on here.

Genuinely, Yes! We were work wife and hubby for years, best of mates and smashed our goals. One night away as normal, we had come back from the gym and instead of showering/changing we hit the bar, 1 drink led to 4/5 and next thing we fucked all night. This went on for years, although we still maintained professionalism through out. We just, dare I say it used each other to blow of steam. No love, although attraction just raw fucking. Never found that again.

By *amrachCouple  over a year ago

Ruthin

I know Rach has but unfortunately I haven’t

Southend

"I know Rach has but unfortunately I haven’t "

Bloody hell. Is Rach's palace hiring?

By *r_GreyscaleMan  over a year ago

Village Life

First day back in the office today, unsurprisingly nobody has forced me into the loo for a quickie yet

By *harlottes ChurchTV/TS  over a year ago

Toy me town

By *ilfCrumpet9Man  over a year ago

Wirral

I am very lucky to work with some very pretty women who I get on really well with.

Most of whom wouldn't say no to a night of passion. But I just couldn't mix work and pleasure it's a no no

When I was in my mid forties I was regularly fucking a 19 year old colleague, sometimes we got so horny we would fuck at work or make an excuse to do a short business trip and fuck in the car. She was insatiable!

By *aughtyintownMan  over a year ago

Newport

"Day in work today. My 2pm appointment doesn't show and I day where's my 2pm?

A voice behind me says 'I'll be your 2pm'.

I and the 2 guys next to me look round. We watch A walk quickly to the other end of the room where she sits next to her boy friend.

A is 27 size 8-10, 5-6. Golden blonde highlighted hair past her shoulders. Brown eyes, wide easy smile. Funny, clever. She's not pretty, she's way past pretty. Not babe station, we're talking stops the room when she enters.

My wank bank was full of her before, now I want to know, just teasing or do I call it at work and see if it answers?

"

So next step is today. I'm at lunch watching the microwave warm some soup and this young woman walks in and puts her lunch where I left my phone and bread roll. I move my stuff along the table and she says don't bother moving I won't bite, unless you want to me too.

By *aughtyintownMan 50 weeks ago

Newport

Oer in Newport city centre with work colleagues, wish me luck, or stop me for fun chat and a drink

By *hrissexMan 50 weeks ago

reading

Myself and a male colleague both got wanked off in our office by a female colleague at the same time . She did it a couple of times. Alas she left but was a fantastic kisser

By *ohnwest20Man 50 weeks ago

consett

I fucking wish, only one in our office is 10/10

By (user no longer on site) 50 weeks ago

There was one Spanish woman at my work. We flirted for a few days on chat. Then a bit more. Then once I fingered her by the copy machine. And then we regularly fucked in the toilets, either the ones for disabled (super close to kitchen, so we had to be silent as people were passing all the time), or after work, locking the toilets once everyone-ish was gone.

By *hill1965Man 50 weeks ago

Camberley

I’m having great fun with a woman at work at the moment! Updating regularly on my forum posts.

By *obrob990Man 48 weeks ago

cannock

Can’t beat abit of office fun. I once got taken into the disabled toilets by our HR manager who dropped to her knees and swallowed every last drop. She was recently divorced and craving dick lol best of it was she just went back into the office and carried on like nothing had happened

Got the chance to bend her over in the back of the works van as well while she was carrying out a stock take/audit

Good times

By *iddenGem01Man 48 weeks ago

place near you

At my old work the women in the office took an eye to me in and we use to dump into each other in the toilets which are unisex and I use to get lucky on her terms

By *inkycdxxxTV/TS 48 weeks ago

wrexham

I have fun with my mate at work on nights we regularly wank and suck each other xx

By *omtom7Man 48 weeks ago

Tralee

Not a colleague but a graduate student on placement.

By *tirlingshire matureMan 48 weeks ago

falkirk

Been lucky enough to fk a few ladies from work also a mate fkd my wife on a works nite out unknown she was my wife

By *ustin500Man 48 weeks ago

woodbridge

I was lucky enough to play and fuck with3 sales woman selling houses on sites I was involved with ,show houses at night close down we’re great venues I think the only person that new was the cleaner who used to come in each morning, she always gave that little look that she new

By (user no longer on site) 48 weeks ago

A colleague of mine and I used to attend parties together. We had a lot of fun in work too. It made the night shifts go a lot quicker

I have done. With 2 different guys but I’m not proud to say both were affairs x

By *r_GreyscaleMan 48 weeks ago

Village Life

I'm always wary of work fun, it always seems to end badly eventually

"I'm always wary of work fun, it always seems to end badly eventually "

Very true x

By *aughtylama OP   Man 48 weeks ago

Sheffield

Nice to see people are still contributing to my post, anyone currantly having fun with a work colleague?? Most posts appear to be old colleague fun adventure xx

By *aughtyintownMan 40 weeks ago

Newport

I made a deal with a woman at work today. I wore a posing pouch, she wore silk lingerie. There's a new photo of me on my profile.

Sneaky fun all day, I've a had a semi since I got dressed about 7:30am

By *ormalfornorfolkMan 40 weeks ago

Norwich

"I made a deal with a woman at work today. I wore a posing pouch, she wore silk lingerie. There's a new photo of me on my profile.

"

Sounds enjoyable, what form did the fun take?

By *aughtyintownMan 40 weeks ago

Newport

"I made a deal with a woman at work today. I wore a posing pouch, she wore silk lingerie. There's a new photo of me on my profile.

Sounds enjoyable, what form did the fun take?"

Little flashes of underwear, sneaky caresses. I'm waiting on a call to go over to her place later

By *ormalfornorfolkMan 40 weeks ago

Norwich

Sounds enjoyable, what form did the fun take?

Little flashes of underwear, sneaky caresses. I'm waiting on a call to go over to her place later"

Well I hope you ended up having a good evening!

By *amboy9595Man 40 weeks ago

Cardigan

Have had both affairs and one night stands with various women at work over the years.

Am still having an affair with one although i am retired.

By *topthepressMan 40 weeks ago

MANCHESTER

Wife and I had a 4 sum at my works conference we all stayed in a hotel was a hot night and next day

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

Conference in December. Hoping to get one of the office girls back to my room as the chemistry last year was off the chart. Just a shame I was too shit-faced to do anything.

By *andy57TV/TS 40 weeks ago

york

At an exhibition one of our sales girls who was on the stand with us clocked my fem knickers we ended up back in my room having fun for the rest of the week

. It was when she asked if had fetched all my clothes was a real turn up gor the books she then openly admitted that she had her suspicious for some time great week that was

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

some absolute stunners in my work office. mostly half my age or younger.

no play though

By (user no longer on site) 39 weeks ago

I’d certainly like to - how do you bring it in to the conversation?

By *irthyDickMan 39 weeks ago

West Midlands

I’m self employed and had lots of fun with myself lol

By *tirlingshire matureMan 39 weeks ago

falkirk

Over the years I have had a few both young and old

» Add a new message to this topic