FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > What should I do?

What should I do?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *BOYD OP   Man  over a year ago

Stockton

Hey everyone,

Just looking for some general advice.

So I’ve been browsing etc for a little while. A did like to explore this side of life as it’s all quite new for me.

But don’t really know where to start, I feel as though I either get nowhere or some “discreet” bloke is liking all my photos even though I’m clearly not into dudes.

But yeah, any and all advice is appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *SAwanted321Man  over a year ago

haywards heath

For every woman there is 50 to 100 guys so most time you have to be the one to reach out.

And as such you have to have patience , be a bit different and have luck on your side.

Find out if there is a local social event going on and attend, or local club at way you may meet some other swingers and if they like you give you a verification.

And again have some patience ( your not the one in demand)

Stockton

Yeah I can imagine there is a lot of us!

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Hey everyone,

So I’ve been browsing etc for a little while. A did like to explore this side of life as it’s all quite new for me.

But don’t really know where to start, I feel as though I either get nowhere or some “discreet” bloke is liking all my photos even though I’m clearly not into dudes.

But yeah, any and all advice is appreciated "

Take the picture liking as a compliment, so it's giving you a positive response you doing something right and others like it

Stockton

Thanks my guy, that’s a nice way to think of it

Newcastle

"Thanks my guy, that’s a nice way to think of it"

Welcome, if you use the reply and quote below someone's comment it's easier to understand whom you're replying to

Stockton

"Thanks my guy, that’s a nice way to think of it

Welcome, if you use the reply and quote below someone's comment it's easier to understand whom you're replying to "

Yeah that would make sense

Newcastle

Welcome, if you use the reply and quote below someone's comment it's easier to understand whom you're replying to

Yeah that would make sense "

Firstly age preference

Browse other profiles for ideas (only) this will assist you to spice up yours, using the meet section for social without any expectations and get involved within the forums as it's a great way to connect with others

Stockton

Yeah that would make sense

Firstly age preference

Browse other profiles for ideas (only) this will assist you to spice up yours, using the meet section for social without any expectations and get involved within the forums as it's a great way to connect with others "

That’s a decent idea, I’ll keep it in mind

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try it get mmf after u meet first time

Stockton

"Try it get mmf after u meet first time "

It’s on the bucket list of things I wanna try!

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Hi op,

You're probably getting men fabbing because you've got alot of cock pics on show .

You only need one or 2 at most ,put some in friends or private & keep less revealing ones public.

Also sell yourself a bit more ,what can you offer a meet & why should they pick you ?.

Socials are a good way to get to know people too & are held all over the country.

Good luck

Stockton

"Hi op,

You're probably getting men fabbing because you've got alot of cock pics on show .

You only need one or 2 at most ,put some in friends or private & keep less revealing ones public.

Also sell yourself a bit more ,what can you offer a meet & why should they pick you ?.

Socials are a good way to get to know people too & are held all over the country.

Good luck "

Thanks appreciate the advice!

By *exualchocolate6969Man  over a year ago

East Coast

"Hey everyone,

But yeah, any and all advice is appreciated "

Just be polite, yourself and don't come across desperate... This is where most men fail.

Have standards and address these from the start.

Good luck fella

» Add a new message to this topic