FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Single Guys!

Single Guys!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ipseyTwo OP   Couple  over a year ago

Biggleswade

So can someone help me out here…how do you find single men??

We have been looking for some time, and we must be doing something wrong!!! Anytime we look, we get one of the following:

- they’re not single…seriously?!?

- they call Mrs T “girl” or “darling”

- socials are a barrier

- the profile is all penises…I don’t think I can look at any more!

Someone please help us out, feel free to critique profile or offer search tips.

Thanks

Tipsey’s

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nSeeNMan  over a year ago

Z'ha'dum

Surly there must be millions of em

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

OP: you sound like you play the same as us. It's very hard to find single guys - in fact our meet this afternoon was our first of the year as we've had four or five cancel/no shows.

It's hard enough to find a guy that replies with more than three words. We don't do socials - our meets are coffee and chat, then play if all happy, so we don't think that deters many. But we get so many that have sudden emergencies or illnesses on the day, or who simply can't be bothered to confirm or who just ignore us. It can be very hard work, but keep at it and it's worth it when the good ones come along.

You'll find that you'll get messages from guys who've read this who say they'll be none of the things you've mentioned, but they forget that you have to fancy them in the first place.

We'd suggest a club visit - you're local is probably Vanilla Alternative and the MILF Club on a Wednesday afternoon is very relaxed and plenty of single guys.

Also....don't be afraid to message people that you've seen verify others. You don't even need to say so (it might look a bit stalkerish) but at least they've turned up and someone found them okay as people!

(Bry)

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

(Shrug)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I once read a post regarding single men which put me off meeting forevermore.

It referred single men as pond life the bottom of the pool.

The comments regarding single men as the wanking dead who follow couples or females around clubs, and make unwanted advances, I am not saying that it isn't true as it must be for me to have read those comments many times.

I just wouldn't want to be judged by others who do not know me, and stereotype me due to me being single.

When a single man wants advice, they mostly get panned.

So to expect single men to meet up with others to me is a great ask.

In the past it was swingers who found me, on a bus, in a bar and other places.

Coming on here was a mistake, as I now know some of the views held here, but the forums are good to read when im bored that's what keeps me here till my money runs out.

By *r_GreyscaleMan  over a year ago

North Herts

There are loads of us but we never quite tick all the boxes

By *xtrafun2Couple  over a year ago

Rochdale

Don’t become part of the walking dead and follow couples around who don’t want you to and you won’t be judged. Pretty simple really, treat people with respect and you will receive the same in return.

The wanking dead put so many couples off attending clubs. It’s awful, you wouldn’t follow people around walking in the streets so why think it’s acceptable in a club. Creeps

"Don’t become part of the walking dead and follow couples around who don’t want you to and you won’t be judged. Pretty simple really, treat people with respect and you will receive the same in return.

The wanking dead put so many couples off attending clubs. It’s awful, you wouldn’t follow people around walking in the streets so why think it’s acceptable in a club. Creeps "

I wouldn't do it full stop.

And clubs no not ever from what I have read on here its a great advert not to go as a single guy.

Surely us single men have to be the easiest thing to find.. the question is what are your preferences and what is putting you off

By *tew2009Man  over a year ago

wakefield

I think it must be meant as tongue in cheek. There are literally thousands of men on here who would stick their cock in anything given the chance. Some of the girls and couples I've met on here have shown me their profiles, they get hundreds upon hundreds of messages a day and could be having sex from dawn until dusk.

Plenty of us our single lol

Biggleswade

The point I’m trying to make is that seemingly on Fab, single doesn’t always mean single.

90% of our interactions with men on here end when the question of ‘are you single’ comes up…to their credit though, at least they’re honest!

There are LOADS of men on here, but Mrs T needs to find them attractive.

Attraction + single = very hard to find

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple  over a year ago

Weymouth

"So can someone help me out here…how do you find single men??

We have been looking for some time, and we must be doing something wrong!!! Anytime we look, we get one of the following:

- socials are a barrier

Thanks

Tipsey’s"

We block penis profiles off the bat, or completely blank profiles etc. Makes searching much less painful! X

Biggleswade

"The point I’m trying to make is that seemingly on Fab, single doesn’t always mean single.

90% of our interactions with men on here end when the question of ‘are you single’ comes up…to their credit though, at least they’re honest!

Attraction + single = very hard to find"

Just had another one! I feel sorry for their poor wives

Biggleswade

- socials are a barrier

Thanks

Tipsey’s

We block penis profiles off the bat, or completely blank profiles etc. Makes searching much less painful! X"

Cannot stand a penis profile!!

By *abulousTwo!Couple  over a year ago

Lowestoft

"OP:

Also....don't be afraid to message people that you've seen verify others. You don't even need to say so (it might look a bit stalkerish) but at least they've turned up and someone found them okay as people!

(Bry)"

Doesn't everyone veri-stalk? It's the first thing we do. Very suspicious of people who've been on here a year or more with no verifications.

The number of people who suddenly on the day of meeting get back together with an ex or reconsile with a wife is clearly a thing in swinging more than in real life..lol

We guess it's easier to type about a good meeting than actually turn up for one, so verification is key - although you have to spot the fake ones too. Yep that's been a thing for us too

By *toC Thats MeWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Get yourselves to a club, one that allows single males on the night you are going. Always better meeting face to face even for a social in a club. X

Weymouth

- socials are a barrier

Thanks

Tipsey’s

We block penis profiles off the bat, or completely blank profiles etc. Makes searching much less painful! X

Cannot stand a penis profile!! "

It's like they don't consider us wanting anything except the appendage attached

It’s hard for us honest single older men to find anyone that will try us

Weymouth

"It’s hard for us honest single older men to find anyone that will try us"

Most couples appear to be in the more mature age bracket, so I'm surprised at this!

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"The point I’m trying to make is that seemingly on Fab, single doesn’t always mean single.

Attraction + single = very hard to find"

. Are you saying that when you ask the question are you single 90% tell you they aren’t really single.

By *ebwizMan  over a year ago

Clevedon

Going on some of the messages ive had and my wife's experiences in clubs, im amazed there's any women on here, that wants anything to do with guys, not surprised so many stay single. Lines like come and fuck me, breed me, ride your daddy cock aren't the best messages.

» Add a new message to this topic