FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > How to introduce yourself without sounding needy in real life or on this site

How to introduce yourself without sounding needy in real life or on this site

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ust_James OP   Man  over a year ago

Dalston

This is my first time in a long time that I've used this site properly as I'm going through a crap time and want to get out there, but the problem for me is that I'm too private and don't converse as much as I want to I want to get out there and break this barrier and I thought this site would be a starting point... Is it a good idea or not?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Only you can know if it's a good idea really but if you're looking for swinging to solve problems in your life I think you might be disappointed.

As to how to introduce yourself without sounding needy, just say hello

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Also you don't need to give too much of yourself away. Chat in general about life, the weather, hobbies no need for soul searching and life stories. Good luck

By *ust_James OP   Man  over a year ago

Dalston

"Also you don't need to give too much of yourself away. Chat in general about life, the weather, hobbies no need for soul searching and life stories. Good luck "

Believe me when I say it's not to solve problems, it's for me and I just want to make new connections but thanks for responding, didn't think anyone would Lol

» Add a new message to this topic