FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile pics!

Profile pics!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *argo_n_Jerry OP   Couple  over a year ago

BIRMINGHAM

So here’s a question…

Why do some men think it’s vital to have a cock pic or a cock next to a remote control pic (or similar) as their profile pic?

Personally (and it’s only my opinion), especially as we’re a couple, I’d like to see a face, partial face or if you really wanted to get my attention… a dog! LOL

What do other women think too? x

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aimeDWoman  over a year ago

Shaftesbury, Dorset

"So here’s a question…

Why do some men think it’s vital to have a cock pic or a cock next to a remote control pic (or similar) as their profile pic?

Personally (and it’s only my opinion), especially as we’re a couple, I’d like to see a face, partial face or if you really wanted to get my attention… a dog! LOL

Thanks "

Yes I know what you mean and I’ll usually give such profiles a wide berth.

I totally get everyone can have the pic they want and everything but I think it’s fairly evident from feedback that in general , the more successful profiles offer something extra than cock shots

By *ussexAMan  over a year ago

King's Lynn

"So here’s a question…

Thanks "

Not a women, so my apologies if I have barged into a conversation not meant for me to reply!

As a guy, I agree with it being weird ??. Though I also think it is difficult to know what the best option is. I try to put "details" behind friend only pictures because I don't want to share it upfront or force it in somebody's face. I went with a partially dressed pic, but have no idea if that is actually the kind of image the type of person I want to be interested in me, would actually like. There are not many chances for feedback ??

» Add a new message to this topic