FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Fantasy whats you wildest dark desire

Fantasy whats you wildest dark desire

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm a delivery man and dream of being invited in by 2 sexy women who answer the door naked only under robes, pull me in and and use me till my balls dry up and I can't walk

What's yours?

Wink to the person whos fantasy interest you!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *erriman69Couple  over a year ago

highworth

I love flashing for delivery drivers and would love to find a regular so I can offer more than a quick flash.

Shame you're so far away!!

Dee

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Femdom

By *orzel777Man  over a year ago

Scotland

Having a beautiful Asian woman in stockings and suspenders seduce me

Pinning the missus down while she is getting fucked by a group of people

"Pinning the missus down while she is getting fucked by a group of people "

Nice

By *ogerroger69Man  over a year ago

West Yorks

Yes nice I have same fantasy

By *ornyOAPMan  over a year ago

Fethiye

Being tied up and made to watch my mate and his brother in law fucking my wife in every hole. Then being released and forced to clean all three with my tongue

West Yorks

Loving these

Mine is to blindfold n tie my gf upto the bed whilst recording and have a few bbc's come in and use her

By *semeforfunMan  over a year ago

Bourne lincs

Love to find a Dom mistress to peg me with my 13 inch strap on and can take it all. On a reg basis pls

I’m a trade and I’d love a home alone milf to come try it on, it’s happens I know! Sure my time will come haha!

By *ill700Man  over a year ago

london

Got a few but I really would love to watch my fiancé being fucked then join in and clean up after

By *andaloriansCouple  over a year ago

Malvern

For me and C to share a tgirl.both sharing her cock. Both fucking C. All getting covered in cum!

S

By *eus10Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

Mmmmm

By *27GrandadMan  over a year ago

colchester

Wife getting used by several men

By *aribbean King 1985Man  over a year ago

South West London

Threesome with 2 women

By *NTW80Couple  over a year ago

South Normanton

Me and the wife asleep and couple of young horny guys break in then force me to watch as they both use her unwilling at first but she soon starts enjoying it.

"I love flashing for delivery drivers and would love to find a regular so I can offer more than a quick flash.

Dee "

I was a delivery driver for 20 years

Darkest desire would be super sloppy cum filled pussy to fuck

Petite

By *ave0070Man  over a year ago

Sleaford

Being round a couple's house and having the wife open her legs and flash her pussy at me then the husband walks in and says I saw you looking at my wife's pussy and you can have it but you have got to suck my cock first while she watches

By *69meMan  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

I have several!

Here's one, though...

I would love to be the "oral entertainment" for a room-full of females. Maybe a hen night or just a girly-get-together.

Basically I'm there to give oral to each and every female there, in-turn until each are satisfied before being "passed-on" to the next, only pausing for toilet breaks and to grab a drink. What would make this even more of a turn-on for me is that, before they arrived they've fucked their partner first, so I'm eating "musty, dirty" pussy. Once everyone has been pleasured, I'm then passed round again (and again) for whoever wants more.

By *ill69888Couple  over a year ago

cheltenham

Wife in gang bang with 10 VWE guys

Bourne lincs

I would love to have 10 people taking turns in fucking me. Heaven

By *ffc290677Couple  over a year ago

sandy

Atleast 6 men taking turns with liz

By *hilr1680Man  over a year ago

carlisle

I just adore legs nylons n heels. So to be teasing of a women dressing up in different outfits till I can’t resist anymore and just have to blow

Bit boring but love it x

By *UCKER56Man  over a year ago

Walsall

Being sat outside pub in summer wearing my light grey cycle shorts and a group of yng girls come outside and sit opposite me. As I lean back and sip from my pint I notice a couple of the girls nudging each other and looking over at my bulge. As soon as I spot them my cock starts to grow and twitch in my shorts. One girl, in a very short mini skirt opens her legs and licks her lips. By now all four of the girls have noticed my cock moving in my shorts. They are staring, but discreetly, and whispering to each other. Every time I see them looking my cock twitches to the point where I now have to adjust it as it's fully erect. The girl next to the one in the mini skirt has now placed her hand on the thigh of her friend and started to stroke it. My cock is now straining so much at the flimsy material it's almost see through, my helmet clearly visible to the four of them ....... Two of the girls have now got their phones out and are discreetly taking photos or videos of my bulge. ........ Shall I continue?

By *onnyABCMan  over a year ago

tain

"Being sat outside pub in summer wearing my light grey cycle shorts and a group of yng girls come outside and sit opposite me. As I lean back and sip from my pint I notice a couple of the girls nudging each other and looking over at my bulge. As soon as I spot them my cock starts to grow and twitch in my shorts. One girl, in a very short mini skirt opens her legs and licks her lips. By now all four of the girls have noticed my cock moving in my shorts. They are staring, but discreetly, and whispering to each other. Every time I see them looking my cock twitches to the point where I now have to adjust it as it's fully erect. The girl next to the one in the mini skirt has now placed her hand on the thigh of her friend and started to stroke it. My cock is now straining so much at the flimsy material it's almost see through, my helmet clearly visible to the four of them ....... Two of the girls have now got their phones out and are discreetly taking photos or videos of my bulge. ........ Shall I continue?"

Yes please!

By *UCKER56Man  over a year ago

Walsall

The outside seating area in the pub is fairly quiet apart from the four girls and myself... My cock is now so hard. My pint is nearly finished but my bravado is disappearing. I need another pint but there's no way I can go to the bar in my current state. I look at my empty glass then at the girls. One of them senses my predicament and comes over. "Oh dear... what have we done to you?" she asks. I offer to buy the next round for all of them if they would fetch them from the bar. She smiles, takes my card, and pops back to her own table. Three of these gorgeous girls then disappear inside to get the drinks.The fourth comes and sits next to me. As we wait she tells me they've just finished their exams and are celebrating. She puts her hand on my thigh, looks down at my erect cock straining at the shorts and apologies. "Sorry about the effect we've had on you she says!" as her hand slides further up my thigh. OMG that feels so nice. My wife and I haven't slept together in years so I'd forgotten how good a females hand feels. Her thumb brushes my balls through the thin material. With that her friends return to the table and join us. They have a bottle of wine, four glasses and my pint. "How come it took three of you to fetch the drinks?" I asked. The girls explained that they needed to pop to the ladies while they were in there. I soon found out why. After pouring their wine, two of the girls sat opposite me. I'm sure their short pleated grey skirts had ridden up higher than before, and I realised why they had been to the Ladies. Mandy, the girl directly opposite me opened her legs wider . There, staring me in the face was the most gorgeous pair of pussy lips glistening in the light. Georgia, the girl who'd stayed with me giggled as she caught me looking and moved along the bench towards me. Her thigh in black tights was now touching mine. Is this really happening to me I thought. Mandy's hand slipped up inside her skirt, and she started to stroke her pussy lips. If this carries on I'm going to spunk in my shorts I thought to myself. I am loving the feel of Georgia's tights against my leg, while I stare intently at Mandy's pussy getting wetter as she expertly fingers herself. The third girl, Lara, the youngest of the four, I notice has very visible pert nipples showing though her blouse . She catches me looking at them and gives them a slow tweak between her fingers. This is going to have a happy ending . .. I have Mandy, fingering her pussy, Lara playing with her nipples and Mandy rubbing her tights against my leg and now her hand has grabbed my fully erect cock in my shorts and is stroking it expertly. What else? Can this be the best day ever. The last girl who looks a little older than the others, Molly has laid her head on Mandy's lap. She's watching intently as her friend's fingers slide in and out of her pussy. I thought for a moment that she was going down on her but my guess was slightly wrong. She suddenly disappeared onto her knees and was now directly in front of me. She grabbed the waistband of my shorts and slid them down. Molly took hold of my cock then gently licked my helmet. I looked down to see her glossy lips open as she slid my cocks full length into her mouth. I knew this was going to end soon. At least three years since the last female contact and my balls were about to explode. The feel of the tights, one girl tweaking her nipples , another fingering herself and my cock having an expert tongue work it's magic. My balls tightened, the spunk inside them started to pulse, Molly sensed this and took my cock just to the inside of her mouth, as I shot the first blast onto her tongue, she the carried on wanking me but pulled my cock out so the next four or five spurts of hot spunk cover her face. The others cheer and clap. Mandy leans down towards her friend and kisses her passionately licking my hot spunk off her face . Molly returns to her seat. The girls finish their glasses of wine, and each kisses me on the lips as they bid me farewell. "Same time next week?" Lara asks as they wave bye. "Sure . See you then!" x

By *ilfCrumpet9Man  over a year ago

Wirral

Would love to be breast fed while receiving a nice slow oily wank

By *ldbluMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

To be invited round with a couple and made to eat the husbands cum from his wifes pussy then she squirts over me

I love this! X

By *andi_mmfCouple  over a year ago

Whitehaven

Great thread!

By *ohnathonMan  over a year ago

warrington

A male masseur mmmm

Out in the real world, I'm a quiet, innocent looking guy that no one would think is on fab.

I'd love if an older woman stopped me in the street, led me somewhere quiet (but still out in the open) and fucked my brains out. Then we'd clean up, and walk away like nothing happened

By *an de LyonMan  over a year ago

welling

Meeting up with a couple for an MMF then being ‘captured’, forced into being a sissy sex sl@ve, made to live in a cage and basically being at master and mistress’s disposal

By *lthomasMan  over a year ago

Ashford

Watching the wife get spit roasted while I sit watching & wanking

We were at a wedding a few years ago, the missus older sister was with us. She wore a dress that showed every curve she has, very little flesh on show apart from her lower arms and legs below the knee. Hair fixed upwards, glasses and heels, with a very dominant teacher type look about her. Ever since that day, you could put a line of supermodels in front of me, and I'd choose her every time! I don't care much for a certain scenario as long she's involved. 100% my deepest darkest desire!

By *andycandy88Woman  over a year ago

Northolt

To be handcuffed and stripped search

Swept off my feet and eaten while the person is standing

To be fed strawberries and whipped cream wiped on my vee vee cat xx

Bourne lincs

Love to try electro treatment on my nipples and cock and balls at the same time mmm

By *exysnog58Man  over a year ago

Bristol

A couple. Rub a pussy as lady squats in the woods

By *rDxxMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

To get sucked off while I eat a pot noodle

By *elpful and caringMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

I helped a couple with this fantasy of theirs.

They only had one ‘burglar’ but great fun was had by all three of us.

By *harlieD69Man  over a year ago

Blackpool

"To get sucked off while I eat a pot noodle "

Lol what flavour? I’ll oblige as Blackpool too ha

By *rDxxMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

"To get sucked off while I eat a pot noodle

Lol what flavour? I’ll oblige as Blackpool too ha "

Chicken and mushroom lol

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

To chat to a couple and be invited to watch them play, then get invited to join in. Simple straight forward but probably like a unicorn, mythical indeed

By *REEPALESTINEMan  over a year ago

derby

Breeding a hot wife

By *rmbtsTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

Love a Dom guy take my with to adult club and cinema

"I love flashing for delivery drivers and would love to find a regular so I can offer more than a quick flash.

Dee

I was a delivery driver for 20 years"

Where were these women when I was a delivery driver

By *arry monk40Man  over a year ago

edgbaston

Mine are to dark pm me

By *p4anything!Man  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

By *lues eyesMan  over a year ago

tiverton

I can come out of retirement and get my fun watching her play with herself while I spray her with my juices xx

By *auntymanMan  over a year ago

Stourbridge

Always happy to help others discuss their very dark desires

By *j115Man  over a year ago

Berwick

Let’s chat! Message me

colchester

Seeing my wife get laid by several men

Find a hot guy and his dad to have a night with

By *ew_to_it_2018Couple  over a year ago

northwest

Arranging to meet a couple at a club, and be naked and fucking with them within 10 min of saying hi…

By *l5050Couple  over a year ago

watton

To watch a group of older men (60yrs +) using my married fb bareback, taking turns on her, and all spunking inside her for me to reclaim after

Watching Jackie get taken by multiple guys. And a few others

By *ustmenMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Id like to go to the nudist beach with my wife and lots people wanking for us. We choose two or three for fuck her.

Not telling!

By *romsgrove1Man  over a year ago

bromsgrove

Message me on kik to chat about some of these if you want

By *atchmeibiteMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Invited to watch a couple whilst locked in my chastity cage but instead then they restrain me and use me for fluffing and clean up duties all night long.

By *rchitectMan  over a year ago

Dorchester

Sex at the spa. Would love to be in a steam room with someone feeling hot and steamy.

By *mily28Woman  over a year ago

Clapham

A guy the night before my wedding

By *ell 192Man  over a year ago

darlington

[Removed by poster at 30/03/23 15:16:54]

Fucking a hot wife downstairs. While everyone else is at home upstairs. I don't mind if anyone hears us or not let me know if you can help with that one, or if you've done similar

By *LIVEANDKICKING100Man  over a year ago

DUBLIN

Finally get a sucessful meet up on this site!

By *athboy89Man  over a year ago

bath

Banging my filthy step mum

By *tirlingshire matureMan  over a year ago

falkirk

Wife fkn the guys fitting our new kitchen

"Take another man’s wife to a very busy dogging site and letting every man there do whatever they want to her, even better if she changes her mind as we pull in, and I still make her do it "

Mmmmm x

By *ertscpl1 2000Couple  over a year ago

WELWYN GARDEN CITY

Too watch the wife get chatted up in a pub..then disappear outside..then come back in full of spunk

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

To fuck a guy in front of his partner

"A guy the night before my wedding"

Just the one guy?

Mrs being in a gangbang with her exs as they do things to her that only she did with them as i watch and wank

Spend an entire night separately flirting, teasing and touching with the opposite sex of another couple both in line of sight. Then towards the end of the night we all retreat to a private room and let the fun begin but we don’t touch each other, then we go home and finally get to unleash on each other

Mine is simple and probably more fantasy than I would ever actually do. Being used and fucked my multiple men, filled up by all then my partner take me home and fuck it out of me

By *elpful and caringMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

Having anal sex with my mother in law and after I cum she cleans me.

By *obby3264Man  over a year ago

Cambridge

A psychedelic orgy

By *lasgowgent35Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I love the idea of connecting with a real proper couple who both liked to explore this scenario with me.... the rough idea is I’d arrange with the husband the meet, I’d book a hotel room and arrange for the three of us to meet at the bar. I’d have explained the outfit exactly that I’d like the woman to wear for meeting. Idea would be we all meet for a few drinks, ease the nerves and have a few laughs together first. I’d love to (pretend) offer a fee for us to go to the room the the female has to do as I request. I’m not into anything weird or wonderful I’ll be clear about that lol. I just really love the idea of being in control and having a couple explore something they wouldn’t normally do. Discretion assured of course.

By *hill.1Man  over a year ago

Galway

Some naughty ones here

Galway

Watching my gf being led around on a leash while a group of hot men wank on her

West Yorks

Fabulous x

By *ka01Man  over a year ago

london

Mines too naughty loool

By *ilentnoiseMan  over a year ago

Belfast

If I get married, to watch my wife being fucked on our wedding night by another guy.

By *oding1Man  over a year ago

marlow

"Mine is simple and probably more fantasy than I would ever actually do. Being used and fucked my multiple men, filled up by all then my partner take me home and fuck it out of me "
and at least fairly easy to arrange.

Galway

Or blindfold her and have her kneel as 10 guys take turns fucking her mouth

By *yjellyfishMan  over a year ago

bristol

I know mine is too

By *pk hornyMan  over a year ago

Downpatrick

To have my mother in-law watch me fucking my Mrs then having her clean my cock and have me fuck her as my Mrs sleep's

By *heoneandonlyEJCouple  over a year ago

Rotherham

Some kind of ritual temple initiation, not wanting to be flayed and sacrificed but still fairly dark. E

Dublin

Go to a disc with my gf wearing a sexy and small dressing. She starts dancing and showing more that usual. She starts to dancing beside a group of guys and choise two for our hotel. They fuck her and cum over her pussy. She bj me and I cum

By *anyaTgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

manchester

Being out with my wife and an alpha male hits on her and there's nothing I can do

By *oanneTVTV/TS  over a year ago

Wigan/Bolton

Being got in a dark place somewhere pushed against a wall or tree or fence or car bonnet skirt lifted panties pulled down and used repeatedly As a quickie cum n go cum dump slut by loads of horny guys

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

Dee "

May have to take that Amazon job now, happy to be regular!

By *otlondoncpl30Couple  over a year ago

LONDON

Several guys at ounce... using and filling me up...

(but only as a fantasy as we play safe)

By *atcockhard85Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Watching as my wife takes a fingering from a married man wearing a wedding ring

By *ilthyfucker90Man  over a year ago

Glossop

[Removed by poster at 06/04/23 12:07:42]

By *roop69Man  over a year ago

St Columb Major

"Me and the wife asleep and couple of young horny guys break in then force me to watch as they both use her unwilling at first but she soon starts enjoying it. "
this is my fave to

By *tanlee1512Man  over a year ago

Epsom

To have 2 older women taking turns licking up and down my shaft before each taking turns to ride it and then sharing the cum.

To meet a bi MF couple, where I get to lie below them as they’re fucking doggy style, my head below the action as she sucks me. Then as he cums he pulls out……

Dublin

A man invite me and my wife for a holiday in a beach hotel ..he fuck my wife every day and every place....AND...!!

By *oldfischMan  over a year ago

HARROW

"I'm a delivery man and dream of being invited in by 2 sexy women who answer the door naked only under robes, pull me in and and use me till my balls dry up and I can't walk

What's yours?

Wink to the person whos fantasy interest you!"

Finding an outrageously sexy male/female black couple who invite me to join them for regular hot fun and games

Galway

To watch my lady deepthroat a hot guy as she stares at me

colchester

Let guys strip my wife and

Spread her open hole

By *bwwyattMan  over a year ago

Donaghadee

2 bbw's or 2 ssbbw

Any age or size

By *mreadytopleaseMan  over a year ago

west calder

I'd love to be tied up to bed post's so I'm completely helpless and used by few females throughout the day anyway they'd like as long as they all finish by squirting on my face and in my mouth

By *andyleeMan  over a year ago

walsall

I'm a lift engineer and rescue trapped people daily, would love to rescue a hot woman or 2 and be thanked by invited back to there's for a proper sex session

Berwick

Mmm fantasy of mine is being stuck in lift with hot woman and end up fucking. Anyone want to talk about fantasies/experiences pm me.

By *Oitneeds222Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'd love to watch my Mrs suckin a monster Cock I've asked but she won't give in

By *rankie bricksMan  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Wife to have another guy, regular

Having a female customer call around and get flirty. Having her over my work bench

By *reengiantrabbitCouple  over a year ago

sussex

Being tied and blindfolded to a bed whilst having sex with a stranger….. only to find out I actually know them after they have cum in me.

By *aucy TwoCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Mr has a fantasy to have 10/15 guys gangbang me and fill me up......

By *erseykevMan  over a year ago

St Helier

Would love to have a woman demand a suck off her man ( holding my head down if necessary till I suck to completion) Then be pegged by her!

By *harlieD69Man  over a year ago

Blackpool

"Would love to have a woman demand a suck off her man ( holding my head down if necessary till I suck to completion) Then be pegged by her!"

So you’re fab straight then? Lol

Swing my cock pop a girls cherry.

Pm me more for detail

By *elcome68Man  over a year ago

manchester

dee i love ur antics flashing for delivery men lol, x

By *LIVEANDKICKING100Man  over a year ago

DUBLIN

I'm an engineer/property surveyor. I get to go into lots of houses. Usually the lady of the house is home. It's happened once where an hours job took 4. Would like it to happen again.

By *ustin500Man  over a year ago

woodbridge

For me it’s having my wife hit on and slowly falling for his charm and slowly over the next few weeks given in to his hot talk to her meeting on the sly with him and him fucking her in ways she had always wanted . And for me to be kept informed all the way along with eventually becoming part of the 3 way pleasure Any offers

Berwick

Anyone want to talk about fantasies PM me.

By *ayleedsMan  over a year ago

Leeds

To take my fb to a place in leeds blind fold Hur an let a CPL play with Hur then the guy to fuck Hur as his girl licks my fb cunt

By *kwankerukukMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Too watch wife being fucked n made too clean her pussy n his cock as i wear stepds panties

By *portbilly1976Man  over a year ago

manchester

"Mr has a fantasy to have 10/15 guys gangbang me and fill me up...... "

Well I don’t see that being an issue to arrange…one of his 10/15 here x

By *A11EYS DO66ERMan  over a year ago

Blaenau-gwent

I'm looking to chat to females about your deep fantasies in DM

Also chat about real experiences

By *omRachCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

Bi threesome - with her and I both taking turns to suck on his cock.

Also, really intrigued at the idea of watching Rach in a threesome with 2 other men - although I think that this particular 'desire' may take longer to reach fruition.

By *ifty69Man  over a year ago

north tyneside

"Bi threesome - with her and I both taking turns to suck on his cock.

Also, really intrigued at the idea of watching Rach in a threesome with 2 other men - although I think that this particular 'desire' may take longer to reach fruition."

would love a couple to share my cock lol

By *omRachCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

Also, really intrigued at the idea of watching Rach in a threesome with 2 other men - although I think that this particular 'desire' may take longer to reach fruition.would love a couple to share my cock lol"

Fantastic looking cock you have too

By *ifty69Man  over a year ago

north tyneside

Also, really intrigued at the idea of watching Rach in a threesome with 2 other men - although I think that this particular 'desire' may take longer to reach fruition.would love a couple to share my cock lol

Fantastic looking cock you have too"

thank you so much.

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

I would love to be tied to a couples bed for their pleasure

By *toobguyMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Be a plaything for a couple. Sucking his cock while she pegs me would be a nice start.

By *anijoinMan  over a year ago

Worthing

Yep that appeals to me

By *ashful_at_firstMan  over a year ago

Canterbury

To have steamy fun with a bi brother and sister

By *ecret-64Couple  over a year ago

Wrexham

To watch my wife be destroyed by 4 black guys.

By *ragiMan  over a year ago

sheperton

Watching my partner tribing with someone then making them squirt all over each other.

Dee "

Love this!!

By *kinandbonesCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

The list is far too long

Meet a couple for her to peg me while I suck his cock

By *rc8840Man  over a year ago

crawley

Mine is taboo

By *atricMan  over a year ago

TORQUAY

"Being round a couple's house and having the wife open her legs and flash her pussy at me then the husband walks in and says I saw you looking at my wife's pussy and you can have it but you have got to suck my cock first while she watches "

wow that's got me going, how fun.

By *andy57TV/TS  over a year ago

york

Have one or two of these sexy nurses who are looking after me while I'm in hospital shame I feel so crap would just love a bit of fun

By *elshcouple4000Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Mines, her getting taken to a club by a naughty couple that make her into the ultimate slut for the night.

I've always wanted a woman to squat over me then cover me in pee.

I've wanted that for as long as I can remember but unfortunately I haven't found any one willing to yet

We want to meet a couple and spend the night apart and then meet up the following day and talk about what we got up to

By *knotWoman  over a year ago

baltinglass

do tell lol

By *tockings12369TV/TS  over a year ago

Oxford

Mine is to be dressed up fully and meet a bi couple where the fem fucks me with a strap on whilst I suck hubby, then swap positions and have the hubby fuck me whilst I lick the wife.

Mine is so taboo to tell on here

By *ldbutable1Man  over a year ago

hewish

"Being sat outside pub in summer wearing my light grey cycle shorts and a group of yng girls come outside and sit opposite me. As I lean back and sip from my pint I notice a couple of the girls nudging each other and looking over at my bulge. As soon as I spot them my cock starts to grow and twitch in my shorts. One girl, in a very short mini skirt opens her legs and licks her lips. By now all four of the girls have noticed my cock moving in my shorts. They are staring, but discreetly, and whispering to each other. Every time I see them looking my cock twitches to the point where I now have to adjust it as it's fully erect. The girl next to the one in the mini skirt has now placed her hand on the thigh of her friend and started to stroke it. My cock is now straining so much at the flimsy material it's almost see through, my helmet clearly visible to the four of them ....... Two of the girls have now got their phones out and are discreetly taking photos or videos of my bulge. ........ Shall I continue?"

I used to love being watched , with non verbal consent only but just random women made it so horny

By *ndyelyMan  over a year ago

chatteris

Having a dom Cople fuck me and gf

By *aka12345Couple  over a year ago

close by

Too dark for on here xx mrs k xx

By *hinyRavensWingMan  over a year ago

Hastings

To suck a cock as he stands over my gfs head as I fuck her missionary position.

Bourne lincs

To have a woman pegging me. And a guy fucking me at the same time xx

Blindfold and tie me up in a chair and edge me. Don’t speak. Male or female or both. Use anything you want on me and watch my body react.

Naughty phone chat

By *teveblackpoolMan 52 weeks ago

Blackpool

Love hearing about other peoples wildest fantasies/ experiences, the filthier the better, totally unshockable here pm’s or kik messages always welcome, tell me your darkest desires

By *ittle_Boots-Woman 52 weeks ago

Leeds

Being fucked hard on all fours by a husband as we face his wife while she watches. He pulls my hair so I can't not look away from her.

Or cream pie gangbang, men taking turns fucking and cumming in my pussy with me having no say in who's next

By *ifty69Man 52 weeks ago

north tyneside

"Being fucked hard on all fours by a husband as we face his wife while she watches. He pulls my hair so I can't not look away from her.

Or cream pie gangbang, men taking turns fucking and cumming in my pussy with me having no say in who's next "

so hot

By (user no longer on site) 52 weeks ago

Would love to join a kinky family

Love chilling nude with people

Blackpool

"Being fucked hard on all fours by a husband as we face his wife while she watches. He pulls my hair so I can't not look away from her.

Or cream pie gangbang, men taking turns fucking and cumming in my pussy with me having no say in who's next "

By *ittle_Boots-Woman 52 weeks ago

Leeds

"Would love to join a kinky family

Love chilling nude with people "

I absolutely love being naked. Love walking round a club in nothing x

Blackpool

Love chilling nude with people

I absolutely love being naked. Love walking round a club in nothing x"

walking around the house naked with the curtains is even better

Blackpool

Open *

By *uthentic fun gentMan 52 weeks ago

Kent/London/Surrey

Oh so many. One in particular is to be in a bi mmf sandwich, taking and giving at the same time must be intense!

By *leanman01Man 52 weeks ago

Dundalk

Watching someone fucking my married sexy looking 62 year old neighbour

By *eeboCouple 52 weeks ago

basingstoke

Alot of hot fantasies to enjoy the thought of!!

By *immy200TV/TS 52 weeks ago

chester

I would love to be dressed in my lingerie and heels in a MMF. Me and the woman would start by giving the bloke a blow job at the same time sharing his cock. Later it would to me lying under the woman and licking her whilst he takes her from behind. Gets my heart racing to think about it. I live in hope it will come true one day??

By *astlancsMan 52 weeks ago

Burnley

Wife said answered door to dad in her underwear

By *ony 529Man 52 weeks ago

coventry

"I would love to be dressed in my lingerie and heels in a MMF. Me and the woman would start by giving the bloke a blow job at the same time sharing his cock. Later it would to me lying under the woman and licking her whilst he takes her from behind. Gets my heart racing to think about it. I live in hope it will come true one day??"
Few times with a few special Couples absolute best thing ever

By *ice_genuine_guyMan 52 weeks ago

lincoln

Future mrs submitting us both to hung bulls and her

Being bred while he/they dom our whole lives

chester

[Removed by poster at 23/04/23 22:50:25]

chester

"I would love to be dressed in my lingerie and heels in a MMF. Me and the woman would start by giving the bloke a blow job at the same time sharing his cock. Later it would to me lying under the woman and licking her whilst he takes her from behind. Gets my heart racing to think about it. I live in hope it will come true one day?? Few times with a few special Couples absolute best thing ever "

I bet Tony...you lucky thing . I'll keep on trying to make it happen!!!

By *kwankerukukMan 52 weeks ago

Newcastle

To be caught sniffing panties n then be cucked n blacmailed n used as a sub

"To be caught sniffing panties n then be cucked n blacmailed n used as a sub"
I have been there

By *elboy1957Man 52 weeks ago

Weston-super-Mare

"Future mrs submitting us both to hung bulls and her

Being bred while he/they dom our whole lives "

mmmmm hot

Love chilling nude with people "

Snap

By *LIVEANDKICKING100Man 52 weeks ago

DUBLIN

"Finally get a sucessful meet up on this site! "
Fantasy fulfilled!