FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hi all Liverpool ex army seeking a profile check.

Hi all Liverpool ex army seeking a profile check.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *apperjg OP   Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

Hi from Liverpool area ex army divorced, wonders if anyone but pref female can give me some profile feedback please.

Much appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Liverpool

Is it usual to get like 20 profile views and not one answer. ?

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Not sure about the erotic writing, some people might like it but it may be more suited to the stories and fantasies forum?

Also, you talk a lot about being a Dom but you’re willing to sub to someone if they want, it kind of sends mixed messages. If you’re a Dom great but finding another way to say it’s not the be and end all would be good.

Finally, I’m not sure why so many ex forces people insist on telling people they’re ex forces? I’m sure there are people who care about that sort of thing but I’m not sure why it would be relevant on a swingers site.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Is it usual to get like 20 profile views and not one answer. ? "

Yes it is. We get views into the hundreds and no messages.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If you feel your profile represents you accurately it's as it should be

By *winging Sally SeanCouple  over a year ago

Warks / Northants Border

"Is it usual to get like 20 profile views and not one answer. ? "

You posted this just two minutes after your original question. I would suggest some of those twenty views may have still been reading your profile!

Even if they weren't, people tend to look at a profile to find instant 'quick fix' advice. Your profile is lengthy and complex, so it's many will come back later to assess it not thoroughly.

By *winging Sally SeanCouple  over a year ago

Warks / Northants Border

*more thoroughly

Liverpool

"Not sure about the erotic writing, some people might like it but it may be more suited to the stories and fantasies forum?

Also, you talk a lot about being a Dom but you’re willing to sub to someone if they want, it kind of sends mixed messages. If you’re a Dom great but finding another way to say it’s not the be and end all would be good.

Finally, I’m not sure why so many ex forces people insist on telling people they’re ex forces? I’m sure there are people who care about that sort of thing but I’m not sure why it would be relevant on a swingers site.

"

a switch can be dominant or submissive we have off days. Doms need care too.

Liverpool

"Not sure about the erotic writing, some people might like it but it may be more suited to the stories and fantasies forum?

"

thanks though for feedback.

» Add a new message to this topic