FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > London Meets? How do you meet anyone? Havnt had one meet yet just a lot of timewasters what should i

London Meets? How do you meet anyone? Havnt had one meet yet just a lot of timewasters what should i

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

has anyone else noticed how difficult it is to get a meet if you are a single asian guy?

tried sending messages going to the chat rooms etc .....what should i do?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try visiting socials/clubs

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Your opening post is longer then your profile, which tends to repeat itself. Try putting a little effort into that. Some people will read the profile before the message.

Unfortunately some people won't play with Asians, sure you've seen it yourself already on profiles. And some won't play with bi-sexual men. Put the two together and you are going to struggle.

Make yourself known. There is more to this scene then a keyboard and monitor. Get to socials, clubs, etc. If there are none near you organise one. All you need is a pub where people can hear themselves speak.

I'm Gojng to try a club it's geting to hard on here for a meet

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Judging by the posts on here it's just single guys in general who struggle,

Try improving your profile. It's not exactly selling you

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

"I'm Gojng to try a club it's geting to hard on here for a meet "

Depending on the club you try, it's just as hard to get laid there as it is on here.

Usual rules apply I am afraid, supply and demand....lots of guys so couples and dems can be picky.

You have to stand out from the crowd be it with a profile, physical attributes or anything else and even then your audiences will vary. Some dont like VWE some do, some don't like Asians some don't like Caucasians.

Clubs and socials are good but as someone said they can be just as cliquey.

Look at what you can improve and sell well the stuff you can't and BE PATIENT.

Good luck....

Dems is fems....ffs at predictive text...

Doesnt matter who you are to us-what would put us off is that you've been on the site over a year and have no verification, unfortunately that just says "timewaster" or "internet fantasist" to us....sorry-hope that's not the case, but there's loads of ways to be verified and if youve been on over a year, i think even phone verification was allowed back then!

That would be the first thing i would recommend-make yourself look more reliable!

Happy FABing

"has anyone else noticed how difficult it is to get a meet if you are a single asian guy?

tried sending messages going to the chat rooms etc .....what should i do?"

You had 72 replies to basically the same post 6 days ago, surely they must have helped?

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

as a slightly different slant, I've been swinging for years and been in the M25 area even longer.. and I can attest to the same.

For every meet I have within the M25, I can recall 5 as long as I'm willing to make the trip outside London for the meet ... and that's discounting repeat visits!

» Add a new message to this topic