FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Stranger smiling at hubby as Mrs sucks

Stranger smiling at hubby as Mrs sucks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elle and Jay OP   Couple 42 weeks ago

Randalstown

It turns me on so much, when a stranger comes in sits down, Mrs crawls between his legs, ubuckles him and fishes his cock out, stares up at him chatting away while wanking our new friend off, then dropping her mouth onto his big cock, then watching him use her mouth and throat, that moment when he looks at me and smiles, all I can think off is how hot is it watching the woman I walked down the aisle, on her knees worshipping this big cock craving a stomach full off cum,and when she shallows the lot any others hubby's get off on the eye contact?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tyoursecretserviceMan 42 weeks ago

chelt

"It turns me on so much, when a stranger comes in sits down, Mrs crawls between his legs, ubuckles him and fishes his cock out, stares up at him chatting away while wanking our new friend off, then dropping her mouth onto his big cock, then watching him use her mouth and throat, that moment when he looks at me and smiles, all I can think off is how hot is it watching the woman I walked down the aisle, on her knees worshipping this big cock craving a stomach full off cum,and when she shallows the lot any others hubby's get off on the eye contact?"
Happy to be your wing man on this for sure.

By (user no longer on site) 42 weeks ago

It's always fun when you give hubby that knowing look lol

By *anson44Man 42 weeks ago

bristol

I do love the stranger scenario

By *inkywife1981Couple 42 weeks ago

A town near you

One of my favourite sights

Mr.

By *tagmeupMan 42 weeks ago

Wirral

No wonder you married her, what a perfect wife.

By *rmrs95Couple 42 weeks ago

Chester

"It turns me on so much, when a stranger comes in sits down, Mrs crawls between his legs, ubuckles him and fishes his cock out, stares up at him chatting away while wanking our new friend off, then dropping her mouth onto his big cock, then watching him use her mouth and throat, that moment when he looks at me and smiles, all I can think off is how hot is it watching the woman I walked down the aisle, on her knees worshipping this big cock craving a stomach full off cum,and when she shallows the lot any others hubby's get off on the eye contact?"

Absolutely

Yeah live watching her enjoy herself with another guys cock. Love watching her getting fucked doggy as she’s facing me and I can see how much she’s enjoying it, especially as another woman is sucking me.

"Yeah live watching her enjoy herself with another guys cock. Love watching her getting fucked doggy as she’s facing me and I can see how much she’s enjoying it, especially as another woman is sucking me. "
love sharing my wife just on with getting my second wife into the lifestyle xx

By *yesgreenMan 42 weeks ago

north and south

"Yeah live watching her enjoy herself with another guys cock. Love watching her getting fucked doggy as she’s facing me and I can see how much she’s enjoying it, especially as another woman is sucking me. love sharing my wife just on with getting my second wife into the lifestyle xx"
What coffee shop is that mines a Waka Waka

By *ancpl05Couple 40 weeks ago

Bridgend

Love it

By *llstar999Man 40 weeks ago

manchester

Would love her to wrap her mouth round my cock. She’s hot

By *yesgreenMan 40 weeks ago

north and south

"Would love her to wrap her mouth round my cock. She’s hot"
Where is this coffee shop I love people watching, Eye contract is so important !!

» Add a new message to this topic