FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Bareback

Bareback

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do most people have safe sex as I always make sure I practice safe sex

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Each to their own... We prefere bareback,most cpls/singles prefere safe,that is our choice xx

By *iss_BehavingWoman  over a year ago

manchester

"Each to their own... We prefere bareback,most cpls/singles prefere safe,that is our choice xx"

Personally,think your mad as hatters for not using but like you say, each to their own.

"Each to their own... We prefere bareback,most cpls/singles prefere safe,that is our choice xx

Personally,think your mad as hatters for not using but like you say, each to their own. "

Yes is each to their own x

Forum Mod

The only form of safe sex is no sex at all

so don't be thinking that a condom will protect you from everything

Still good practice to get regular check ups

By *iss_BehavingWoman  over a year ago

manchester

"

"

Very true, bad breath is still one of the worst passion killers ever !!.....

But id still prefer the guy to keep his 'socks' on thanks !!!

Forum Mod

"

Very true, bad breath is still one of the worst passion killers ever !!.....

But id still prefer the guy to keep his 'socks' on thanks !!!"

Oh I agree they're the only socks that should be kept on

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Okay, far be it for me to NOT stay on point of the discussion and I usually have some gem of semi-sense however this thread is already doing my head in:

"What's the point of this thread?". No disrespect to the OP intended however I'm of the impression "discussion topics" did not include "Please feel free to volunteer if you practise safe sex as discussion point and invite others to declare their preferences".

Simply put - if every FabS member was a regular forum user, and at least half posted a response, we'd probably get a mixed bag of "uses / doesn't / always / rarely / .." And the like. By the timewe've reached over 1000 posts would the thread be worth reading? Would it have achieved its "discussion" aim (other than a means to "out" barebackers") for which I feel if that was the case then a tick box on the profile plus a matching search-criteria would be more beneficial.

Just me mulling the idea in my head. Perhaps I should now justify the thread and post "Oh me? WTF are condoms - some sort of fake BDSM master? (pun) And what are these check-ups you speak of? surely we only intended to play with people who are clean and not someone "with something" as long as we can see the "infected/uninfected" tattoo on their forehead? Surely we just roll dice for it and hope for the best?

Lol - All joking around, yes each to their own but one's personal health comes first and then the health of others we play with.

don't like don't read - simplez

well i must admit having worked in the GUM clinic and seen all sorts of classes of people having treatment because gon is back and syph is back with a vengeance i would never have sex on a swinging site without a condom. but each to their own, innit, but as i say i have worked at that clinic for many years I hate the feel of condoms but some protection is better than none. Anyway thats my opinion innit lol

If i go to a club or party where im going to be having sex with numerous men then yes i always use condoms, if its someone new i will use them but i have in the past not used them when its been with guys ive gotten to know and had regular meets with, but what you have to remember is your just as much at risk of catching something orally, infact oral spread STDs are on the up simple because everyone is more educated to using condoms for sex but noone ever seems to cover up for oral

We all prefer bareback but its always good to play safe and love my boobs covered in spunk.

no condom no chance!!! but each to their own!! would never condone anyone for not wearing them but would never do it personally too many diseases and not always obvious!!xx

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"no condom no chance!!! but each to their own!! would never condone anyone for not wearing them but would never do it personally too many diseases and not always obvious!!xx"

That's just what I was going to say

what can i say its a talent lol!! xx

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

we always use condoms in clubs and we always plan to with new couples but sometimes things get a bit intense and our good intentions disappear...

Have to admit to not using them for oral, but ALWAYS for sex, won't ever bad mouth anyone for not, personal choice, but for me on a site like this I just couldn't - no matter how intense or passionate the moment got - let myself be led into unprotected sex !!! X Raz X

By *nswingCouple  over a year ago

Dudley

Look at the end of the day we all need to stay safe. STD's pregnancy etc. Personaly I love bareback and yet do use cover most of the time to just avoid the prospect of being a day in 9 month.

"Look at the end of the day we all need to stay safe. STD's pregnancy etc. Personaly I love bareback and yet do use cover most of the time to just avoid the prospect of being a day in 9 month.

"

surely noone in swinging uses condoms as their only form or birth control?

"Do most people have safe sex as I always make sure I practice safe sex"

Safe sex...you bet, otherwise its' too much a case of playing Russian Roulette and in this day and age...lets just say there is more than one bullet in the carousel! Everyone to their own I know and I will be the first to say you can't beat having sex bareback and condoms do spoil the moment and sensation..but needs must etc. I have had numerous invites from couples who insist on bareback sex...Too Risky!

peak district

"

surely noone in swinging uses condoms as their only form or birth control? "

we've played with several established couples who use only condoms for birth control. it's odd to see a guy putting one on to fuck his own wife. we can understand couples using condoms with others, but not enjoying bareback together seems they're missing out on one of the great joys of sex!

There’s no such thing as safe sex, using condoms for penetration is wise in this lifestyle, but have to admit I would never use them for oral, and probably not alone in that one, in fact, would rather not bother than sucking on a piece of latex.

Regardless of how you play, get regular checkups, because there’s some people who think that because they use condoms they’re always safe.

whats the point of giving bj with condom on. No pleasure. And there are different condoms i like the minty ones gives me an extra tingle mmmmmm.

By *lackcock69Man  over a year ago

london

yes a doc told me you can catch all type of std from oral sex but being me who love a soppy spit over blowjob thats a risk we take and trust the other person to be safe

By *lackcock69Man  over a year ago

london

bareback are safe sex what a question!

there is no safe sex all sexual act has risk involve and you can catch something

bareback sex is all about trust if you trust the person you would risk bareback if not you cover up we are all adult to decide what we are comfortable with.there is nothing better than seeing ure spunk running out of a well fuck pussy mouth are ass but has i say before its all about trust.keep having fun peeps

In all seriousness though (and this is merely my opinion), we use condoms "just in case" but in fairness (hindsight being such a brilliant thing) if we suspected some one we fancied had something but chucked us a box of 12 to use anyway, would we? I'd don't think many would say "oh go on, just to protect ourselves".

Most play with who we do and how we do (oral/penetrative), protected or otherwise, because we think the lifestyle risk is calculated.

Have regular check ups at docs and dentist my oral is perfect lol and Give blood a few times a year giving blood is a very good way of cheeking as your blood gets tested for everything.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"Have regular check ups at docs and dentist my oral is perfect lol and Give blood a few times a year giving blood is a very good way of cheeking as your blood gets tested for everything."

Hi! Good advice but I don't think that after the initial tests that donated blood is screened - it is before being used but then there is no way to see who gave it so I wouldn't rely on this for blood check ups.

here here, seen a guy fuck three women with the same condom!! if ever there was ignorance in information, last couple we played with who insisted on comdoms about 5 yrs ago, gave us crabs!! We have played bareback ever since, with not one single issue.

Each to their own....agreed, but please please dont preach as tho, if you use condoms you are, a) better than anyone else, b) safe from 'anything'

Ew thats disgusting. For the amount of sex we have. Always use condoms for sex. But dont use them for oral. I like minty ones get an extra tingle Mmmmmm.

Every time you give blood it gets screened I give blood 4 times a year but yr right not all stds are in the blood so still wise to go for the odd check up peace of mind at the end of the day. Had a scare 6 months ago turned out the guy had water infection. But still had to go clinic and take the tablets scariest thing waiting for the results so rather not risk it.

safe sex a must and i think sites like this should advertise it more really we are all grown ups and know the dangers we wouldnt personally do without condoms its like playing russian roulette but i wouldnt hav a go at anybody else who doesnt i just wont sleep with them but all sex site should advertise and promote safe sex

russian roulette? does that mean you get a mind blowing orgasm

on a serious note though, condoms for penetration is highly recommended, but is there an STD that kills you instantly as we keep reading about russian roulette on these type of threads.

this is a light hearted post by the way, so dont take it to serious.

All stds hold a health risk so why take the risk. And some are death sentences.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"All stds hold a health risk so why take the risk. And some are death sentences."

something to do with freedom of choice? we don't go bareback ourselves but if other people do then it's up to them - i'm sure they're aware of the risks etc

Safe every time! its just not worth the risk.....

Definatley safe sex is a must when playing, just if you consider the disease angle.

We wouldn't be able to live with ourselves if we caught something and passed it on..

peak district

"here here, seen a guy fuck three women with the same condom!! "

When I was younger in Plymouth there was a story going around about a sailor who went to his MO with an STD. He said he couldn't understand why as he and a mate had a 3some with the same prostitute, had both used a condom, and his mate was OK. The MO found out they'd both used the SAME condom - the second had turned it inside out after the first had finished!

no way lol!!!! xx

"we always use condoms in clubs and we always plan to with new couples but sometimes things get a bit intense and our good intentions disappear...

"

your 60 and 56 respectivly this is a statement you would expect to hear off a 14 year old whos just got pregnant

Totally agree there guys - the way I look at it is you may be prepared to take the risk yourself, be it only in the 'heat of the moment' !!!!! but its those that you play with subsequently that you also have to think about.

If you pick up certain virus's even if you then play safe with someone else those virus's can be passed on.

There are some that can be carried without you knowing these can be on parts of the body not actually covered by the condom so using them or not makes no difference !

Sorry no offence meant but just can't see the point in taking such a risk with mine or anyone else's health for a little extra pleasure...............

By *BCBlondeCouple  over a year ago

DURHAM

We have heard of a local couple who the male has been confirmed as a Jaffa! so they are barebacking to see if she can conceive!.

If she gets preggers then they will retire from swinging! couldnt believe it. xxx

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"We have heard of a local couple who the male has been confirmed as a Jaffa! so they are barebacking to see if she can conceive!.

If she gets preggers then they will retire from swinging! couldnt believe it. xxx"

I think that thread was on here some time ago...........

couple of fecking ejits!

"We all prefer bareback but its always good to play safe and love my boobs covered in spunk."

What would I give for the opportunity...lol

By *aughtyNurse999Woman  over a year ago

Fabville !!!

same here kitten seen it all too often at hospital... safe sex is a must .. again each to their own ..

but far too many STI's and they on the increase..

forget the dangers of STD's aids and any other things that can be passed from one person to another.

Forget the distast some people have for those who like thier sex au natural.

Forget any of the downside of bareback sex that has been discussed here.

If you want the ultimate reason for never having bareback sex think of only one thing

My Dad had bareback sex with my Mom .... and you too could have a son like me

We nearly always play bareback. However we are very selective and only do it with people we feel very comfortable with. It just feels natural that way.

Lizzi and Simon

Certainly do, no glove no love thats our motto. x

hi peeps all opinions are good. it is each to their own at the end of the day but you have to be sure that the person your with is clean no sti's or std's.

be safe guys what ever you decide its all good fun

i love the feel of bareback but would only do that with a boyfriend/hubby

i only play safe when swinging

"We have heard of a local couple who the male has been confirmed as a Jaffa! so they are barebacking to see if she can conceive!.

If she gets preggers then they will retire from swinging! couldnt believe it. xxx

I think that thread was on here some time ago...........

couple of fecking ejits!"

Yep it was in the forums Chick, he was lacking in 'swimmers' she was just a bit lacking poor woman

I'm still alittle surprised this thread is still going. Don't get me wrong but hear me out, I'm not suggesting "Close the thread" or people's opinions and input are not welcome, however in answerign the OP, I'm not sure each and every forum user (or possibly even FabS member) posting on here whether they do or don't will prove anything.

1) On the one hand there's a sense of "I play safe so am better than you" than can be perceived by some.

2) There's the "I play bareback - I'm honest and not a hypocrite" than can be percevied by others.

3) Who knows who's tellign the truth?

The 3rd point I added becasue there's a single female's profile I saw that said she ONLY playes bareback, and 2 of her verifications are from a guy that from his profile he ONLY plays safe. Who's to know what happened on both occasions, and more importantly, what does it prove?

The easiest answer to the OP would I guess be for FabS to tweak the "Safe Sex" criteria on people's profiles so that it either says "Safe Sex" or "Bareback" (as opposed to safe sex left blank but not saying anything further).

... did anyone else hear the pin drop?

That's the sound of some panicking I guess some would argue such disclosure does not agree with the whole "discretion" concept. I however agree that what people do, who they meet and all that is their own business - we can only be responsible for ourselves as long as we're keeping others safe, if not ourselves.

By *yronMan  over a year ago

grangemouth

As a fantasy it's great, but in reality, I'd only not use them if I was with a long-term partner.

who is right and who is wrong 6 million dollar question, no right or wrong, no im better than you because i use a condom, and no im better than you because im a honest person because i dont use a condom ! its down to choice !

but for me its like playing russian roulette with your life,

my motto 'no skin it aint going in !!!

One point i will make about bareback is that yes it is a personal option, but if half the people out there are having bareback and spreading all manner of things, especially when you consider bareback cum and go gangbangs, there will be loads of infected guys out there, if one of these meets someone for protected sex and the condom splits or tears the sensible woman playing safe is a victim of these irresponsible bareback goers.

Yes all sex how ever safe is a risk, but bareback with strangers is crazy and is incresing the risk to the whole swinging popultion.

Should just give up swinging then.

It's best to assume that anyone you meet, has been playing bareback, or has something to pass on, if thats too much of a risk for you then don't swing.

End of the day, profiles dont tell you squat about a person, take them all with a huge pinch of salt, anyone can write anything.

well personally for me no condom no chance!! i get checked every 6 months without fail just in case there has been a malfunction!!

iv heard every story ever for to go bareback, im allergic to condoms, they too tight, they too slack, they make me soft, blah blah and " my ex didnt like them" i dont fuckin care no condom no sex!! i dont know where a person has been they dont know where i have been its better to mimimise the risk than end up with a dose of fanny rot!!!

PLAY WITH FIRE, YOU WILL GET BURNT EVENTUALLY....prevention is better than cure!

y on earth would anyone put their(other peoples) health at risk is beyond me.

DONT LOOK BACK IN ANGER....coz 1 day you may very well do so....USE WHATEVER PROTECTION YOU CAN, KEEPING THE SCENE CLEAN AND SAFE=HAPPY DAYS SURELY.....

» Add a new message to this topic