FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hey new to the site!

Hey new to the site!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey I'm new to the site just thought I'd say hello and if anyone wants to give me some advice or words of wisdom I'm all ears!

I'm a single Well endowed young male looking for some discrete meets,preferably with older women.

If you would like to know more feel free to read my profile or send me a message

Regards

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey I'm new to the site just thought I'd say hello and if anyone wants to give me some advice or words of wisdom I'm all ears!

I'm a single Well endowed young male looking for some discrete meets,preferably with older women.

If you would like to know more feel free to read my profile or send me a message

Regards "

OK, here goes...honestly.

"go out drinking fairly often"...makes you sound like a bit of an alcoholic/pisshead.

"like to smoke now and then" ..makes you sound like a pothead/stoner.

"I've had an active sex life but would prefer to meet older experienced women who know what they want and know exactly how to please a guy"...makes it sound like you've had lots of crap sex and you're not very good at it, so out of desperation, you seek an older woman to not only show you how you should have sex, but also think they'll be desperate for sex with a younger man to boost their aged ego's!

Read your profile back to yourself and imagine a your target audience ie; single women, reading it...what would they think?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey thanks for replying and i appreciate your honesty and your viewpoint.

I've edited my profile and just to clarify:

' "go out drinking fairly often"...makes you sound like a bit of an alcoholic/pisshead. '

By fairly often i mean maybe once a week.

'"like to smoke now and then" ..makes you sound like a pothead/stoner'

I didn't mean drugs or cannabis in this case i was referring to tobacco cigarettes.

'"I've had an active sex life but would prefer to meet older experienced women who know what they want and know exactly how to please a guy"...makes it sound like you've had lots of crap sex and you're not very good at it, so out of desperation, you seek an older woman to not only show you how you should have sex, but also think they'll be desperate for sex with a younger man to boost their aged ego's!'

Haha This made me laugh but yeah that's not the case I've had some great sex and experiences with sexual partners obviously some stand out more than others but none really by any means 'crap' As for me, well I don't think they would come back for more if i wasn't very good at it haha What i meant was it's a fantasy of mine to have some fun with older women, I do find something about them very attractive!

I've edited my profile after looking at it from a different point of view,take a look see what you think.I wouldn't want people to formulate the wrong opinions of me so thank you for your advice

Regards

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Following the changes you have made in your profile and even though you are not in my preferred age range at all, I don't like the line:

'Would prefer to meet older women who know exactly how to please a guy'

Not every older woman knows how to please a guy as equally as any age do as remember women of all ages have the ability to please a guy. I do think you need to re-word that line to just:

'Would like to meet an older woman as it is a fantasy of mine'

And then say what type ie slim, tall, short etc or whether you don't mind at all as you haven't really said if you have a preference and if you like all types, try not to make it come across as desperate for a shag in that line.

You have also said that you would like to explore some fantasies but have only mentioned one, what are the others then or are they a secret

By *andcCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire and London

Doesn't really matter what you write , some people will like it others won't.

People read many things into profiles(they are guessing), so for example, as you cannot accom, you'll get loads saying that you're married, when in fact you may live with your parents or be separated, but your kids stay with you (though looking at your age I doubt this), or just maybe you want to meet somewhere other than your place!

The more you read the forums the more you will realise there are may different people all looking for different things with their own preferences.

Best thing on a profile is tell people something about you and then say what you're looking for/your preferences.

Best bet is get a verification, this will increase you chances of people taking you seriously( while some don't look at verifies, many do!). The verification is best being a 'Meet in person', if you cannot get an initial meet on here try a club, The Townhouse on the Wirral is near you. Tell people you are on FAB and if they are maybe they will become 'Friends' on here and hopefully verify you too.(We prefer not to be asked to verify people, as we will always verify people we like).

Remember there are loads of single men out there, your age may be a barrier to some, it will take time, stay positive and get to know people in the forums.

Finally, good luck and welcome to the mad house.

» Add a new message to this topic