FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Saying hello!

Saying hello!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *alientecouple OP   Couple 27 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

Hello everyone, we are pretty new to the scene, we’ve been to a few clubs now and really enjoyed ourselves.

We wanted to pop up and introduce ourselves and this seemed like a good place to do so. We are Mrs R & Mr M. We are pretty chilled so say hi.

To get a bit of a conversation going what does everyone prefer, playing at clubs or back at the hotel/home?

I think we prefer hotel/home.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ifty69Man 27 weeks ago

north tyneside

"Hello everyone, we are pretty new to the scene, we’ve been to a few clubs now and really enjoyed ourselves.

We wanted to pop up and introduce ourselves and this seemed like a good place to do so. We are Mrs R & Mr M. We are pretty chilled so say hi.

To get a bit of a conversation going what does everyone prefer, playing at clubs or back at the hotel/home

I think we prefer hotel/home. "

wonderful profile pics x

Middlesbrough

Aw thank you very much Nifty, how are you this Saturday night?

By *randmrslookingCouple 27 weeks ago

london

Gorgeous couple! We prefer playing at home/hotel but clubs are fun for a different dynamic as you don't know who you might meet x

By *ce1977Man 27 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Welcome and lovely pics! I am sure you will have lots of fun where ever it takes place! X

Middlesbrough

"Gorgeous couple! We prefer playing at home/hotel but clubs are fun for a different dynamic as you don't know who you might meet x"

We definitely like clubs for meeting new people to play with but sometime can be a little intimidated by the play rooms especially if there are windows or curtains.

By *randmrslookingCouple 27 weeks ago

london

"Gorgeous couple! We prefer playing at home/hotel but clubs are fun for a different dynamic as you don't know who you might meet x

We definitely like clubs for meeting new people to play with but sometime can be a little intimidated by the play rooms especially if there are windows or curtains. "

Yes I get that too! Smaller clubs are a bit better I think, especially if private playrooms x

Middlesbrough

"Welcome and lovely pics! I am sure you will have lots of fun where ever it takes place! X"

Hi, thank you, I certainly hope so!

Middlesbrough

"Gorgeous couple! We prefer playing at home/hotel but clubs are fun for a different dynamic as you don't know who you might meet x

We definitely like clubs for meeting new people to play with but sometime can be a little intimidated by the play rooms especially if there are windows or curtains.

Yes I get that too! Smaller clubs are a bit better I think, especially if private playrooms x"

Maybe we just need to try more clubs haha

By *teve1867Man 27 weeks ago

wirral

Welcome to the world guys xx

» Add a new message to this topic