FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Newbie couple

Newbie couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iaandjames OP   Couple 22 weeks ago

West Midlands

New couple here - account led by me (Mia).

Married for 7 years, we have always enjoyed a healthy sex life. This year however has pushed our monogamous boundaries and we have been discussing exploring this further.

We had an evening at Xstasia last week, limited in terms of timescale due to child care arrangements, but it left us wanting to explore further, so we are going again on 30th December, with the ability to stay out all night.

I suppose our interests are currently couples, eventual swapping, or single men, but more along the lines of us enjoying another man with my husband involved (straight). Hubby is very liberal, and very happy with all of this, and visible to all online conversation.

If you’re around on 30th, then say hello. Love to talk to like-minded couples, or single men along the preferences in my bio (In or outside of the aforementioned event). But this is new to us, so no pushy people, and promises on anything happening are neither implied or guaranteed at this point.

Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ickylouCouple 22 weeks ago

Bi

Lovely picture. Hope you find what you want. Just don’t get disheartened with the time wasters.

It is worth it when you meet a good one. Share fantasies and be honest with each other with what you want to try.

By *iaandjames OP   Couple 22 weeks ago

West Midlands

Thank you. ??

Yes, we had a rough time on other dating sites, and also being a bit paranoid that we may waste others time if a meet didn't lead anywhere. So a sex club seemed like the perfect place to start (Mias suggestion).

Excited to see where this leads nonetheless, but I suppose it's like the standard 'dating game' in that many interactions actually lead nowhere!

By *tevemarrsMan 22 weeks ago

hungerford

Yes agreed need to be chilled and meet chilled out singles and couples

By *allySlinkyWoman 22 weeks ago

Leeds

"So a sex club seemed like the perfect place to start (Mias suggestion).

"

I think people on this site consider them to be swingers clubs rather than sex clubs.

» Add a new message to this topic