FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > help with creampie video

help with creampie video

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *69me OP   Man 9 weeks ago

Cambridgeshire

Hey everyone,

I'm an experienced creampie cleaner and have several videos of me doing just that. It's time that I made another video to prove once again that not only do i "talk the talk", but that I also "walk the walk".

To this end I'm looking for a couple that's fairly local to me (I'm happy to travel, maybe, up to around an hour or so) to assist me in recording a video.

Ideally what I'm looking for it to show is you two fucking starting when the male half is about to fill the female (I should point out at this point that only your nether regions would be shown and NOT your faces). Then, the video should show the male pulling out, followed by a close-up showing a cum-filled pussy. After which, the video shows me diving in to clean up the lady and we hear how much the lady is enjoying being cleaned.

I'd want this video to be taken in one shot (i.e. no breaks or cuts) to extra prove that what I'm doing is real and that no fakery is going on.

If there are any couples that are willing to help out with this, please get in touch - I'd love to hear from you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *69me OP   Man 8 weeks ago

Cambridgeshire

By *69me OP   Man 7 weeks ago

Cambridgeshire

By *69me OP   Man 5 weeks ago

Cambridgeshire

Bump

By *69me OP   Man 3 weeks ago