FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > New receptionist

New receptionist

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orthernman71 OP   Man 6 weeks ago

N

Recently employed a new receptionist and must say shes getting a lot of attention …she knows how to work it should we say …keeping all the young men on their toes …anyone else work with a receptionist like this ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hrobbingHeadMan 6 weeks ago

Widnes

No but would love to visit your work lol

By *orthernman71 OP   Man 6 weeks ago

N

"No but would love to visit your work lol"
you’d get nothing done for staring at her ha ha

By *eandmrsjones69Couple 6 weeks ago

Middle England

It was just a one off. But years ago I ran a small business just a few employees and we had a young lady doing admin etc. One day we were all out of the office for the day and left her to look after things. I told her I'd be back the next day.

My meetings finished early so I decided to pop back in the office for a few hours. It was possibly one of the hottest days of the year and when I returned she was wearing a sheer blouse and short skirt. The top was so see though you could see her dark areola and thick nipples. So glad I didn't miss work that day!

By *CLM87Woman 6 weeks ago

Derbyshire

When I was 18 I started working for am electrical contractors in the office...never used to dress too seductively (I've never been confident) they all loved me, even asked the director if I could join them on site with thigh high steels, high vis mini skirt and high vis corset.

Never did anything with the lads as they were all alot older than me and not my type, but did use to sometimes bend over to the lowest drawer in the filing cabinet.

I'm now a site manager and engineer and it I've got an office day, I'm usually in thigh high boots and short dress or thigh high boots and skin tight jeans and top.

By *exydelightMan 6 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"When I was 18 I started working for am electrical contractors in the office...never used to dress too seductively (I've never been confident) they all loved me, even asked the director if I could join them on site with thigh high steels, high vis mini skirt and high vis corset.

Never did anything with the lads as they were all alot older than me and not my type, but did use to sometimes bend over to the lowest drawer in the filing cabinet.

I'm now a site manager and engineer and it I've got an office day, I'm usually in thigh high boots and short dress or thigh high boots and skin tight jeans and top."

You sound totally dreamy

By *r_GreyscaleMan 6 weeks ago

Village life

There's a girl in my office, a bit of a tom boy in that she never wears make up, does her hair ect. Jeans and a jumper every day. However she loves the gym and is so physically fit. I definitely have a thing for her

By *of4Man 6 weeks ago

Cornwall

A few yes

» Add a new message to this topic