FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Meet ups

Meet ups

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r up for anything OP   Man 5 weeks ago

Solihull

Hi everyone I'm a by male and I'm new to this I'm up for anything and to have a good time can any one help me on here like I say I'm new to all this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *alandNitaCouple 5 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

Hi OP.

Saying you're uo for anything is probably not going to do you any favours.

It's a bit "any hole is a goal".

I also doubt that's really the case. Have a think about what you want from the site, what you can offer.

I would also lose the cock pic, and explain the others.

Nita

Solihull

Ok I will take what you sed on board and the pics I was just trying to get interest

By (user no longer on site) 5 weeks ago

OP

There's a pic I feel you will get hammered for.... you may want to remove it

Scunthorpe

"Ok I will take what you sed on board and the pics I was just trying to get interest "

That's great... but people need to know what you're interested in and looking for, to know if they're interested in you.

For example is cross dressing an everyday part of your life or just occasional? Do you see yourself as CD/ TV / trans? Are you top/bottom or either in a bi situation? And so on.

As it stands the photos in lingerie have no context.

Nita

Solihull

Ok thank you very much for your help I will tell you what I m interested in I'm bi I want to be fucked by a guy whilst fucking a woman kind of like a orgy that's where im up for anything comes in so if u can help me get that a cross that would be grate lol

Scunthorpe

"Ok thank you very much for your help I will tell you what I m interested in I'm bi I want to be fucked by a guy whilst fucking a woman kind of like a orgy that's where im up for anything comes in so if u can help me get that a cross that would be grate lol"

You need to write your own profile, nobody knows you lije you do, so you have to do it.

Maybe use Word or something first for spelling and grammar. I also recommend breaking the text up into sentences and paragraphs, so it's easier to read.

Good luck.

Nita

» Add a new message to this topic