FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > meet and chat

meet and chat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi im pretty new to this dont expect any thing but a reply to a message is it better to be a couple on here as noticed most females dont want to meet a single guy can any one give me any advice

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exykirstyWoman  over a year ago

North of Manchester

Another male who thinks that he should get replies to messages.

It is everyone's choice if they want to reply or not.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Well if it were me I'd be put off by your pics. Surely there's more to you than your cock?? Also the bit about asking for a reply. The sites FAQ say its not rude not to reply and that you should just treat it as a no thanks. Some people don't take no for an answer so it's easier to just hit delete.

Your profile could do with some improvement, tells us very little about you, what your into/good at and looking for x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Well if it were me I'd be put off by your pics. Surely there's more to you than your cock?? Also the bit about asking for a reply. The sites FAQ say its not rude not to reply and that you should just treat it as a no thanks. Some people don't take no for an answer so it's easier to just hit delete.

Your profile could do with some improvement, tells us very little about you, what your into/good at and looking for x"

» Add a new message to this topic