FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > GIRLS WHAT WOULD YOU IF...

GIRLS WHAT WOULD YOU IF...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ild imagination OP   Man  over a year ago

Basildon

If i guy was driving along a road and cault a glimps of a girl masturbating they would more than likely slow down and try to get another look. So what would you girls do?? Say to your self "dirty git" or try to get another look? If he didn't know you was watching and it was possible would you keep watching til he

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Basildon

"If i guy was driving along a road and cault a glimps of a girl masturbating they would more than likely slow down and try to get another look. So what would you girls do?? Say to your self "dirty git" or try to get another look? If he didn't know you was watching and it was possible would you keep watching til he "
finished..

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

I'd wonder why a guy was wanking a driving and couldn't wait till he got home rather than risk an accident!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd be worried about him and if I had my kids with me I'd probably report him

Basildon

"I'd wonder why a guy was wanking a driving and couldn't wait till he got home rather than risk an accident! "
i agree and this is NOT something i do. I'm a lorry driver and was talking to another driver on a job this morning and he see a guy doing it the other day so i thought I'd ask you ladies what you thought.?? Might have been a bad idea now i think about it...

» Add a new message to this topic