FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Verification

Verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Guys nobody wants to meet because i have no verification... How can i get verified? Help me out

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ickedxxxCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Simple really improve your profile

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

You have only been on 2 weeks, time and patience go a long way on here.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Simple really improve your profile "

Couldn't agree more and 2 days on its still no better.

By *hinaManMan  over a year ago

Twickenham

I'd recommend you try "Chat" as you may be lucky enough to get a webcam verification first and then from that you have a better chance of getting a meet.

Also I agree with the other replies, you could work on your profile a bit more - describe yourself and try to consider what makes you stand out since there are loads of single guys on here.

I can't see it being because you have no verifications as we will happily meet people who aren't verified so presume local couples will too. I think you need to look at your profile more rather than take the easy option and blame it on verys

1) Improve your profile and make it appealing to others, with a good selection of quality pics.

This is a buyers market, so make the effort to sell yourself, like you would have to make an effort when trying to entice in the real world when in a club, restaurant etc.

2) Get to a club or social, meet real people away from behind a pc screen.

Club and social organisers are always willing to validate people they have met - it's how it makes the world go round.

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"Guys nobody wants to meet because i have no verification... How can i get verified? Help me out"

Your profile says you are looking for someone to please you - so what's in it for the lady?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Add more detail into your profile and change bits. '' female to please me, just wanna fuck'' is a bit too off-putting for many people. Also, consider this is a swinging site, so many here are playing/looking with or for couples etc.

Get a good variety of photos.

You can be verified by friends, so the friendlier you are, the higher your chance. I verify anyone I meet who's decent and a lot of my friends are just that, they're not people I get fucked by. Get out to clubs, as a website is not the b-all and end-all of swinging. Many places are really friendly.

Overall, the more you put in, the more you get out. Be aware that single guys like you have a tougher time than others, so it needs persistence, determination and flexibility, so listening and responding to people's feedback to you will inform others how rigid/flexible and committed you are to make it work. If you're just trying on a whim, it'll likely not work, so stick with it. Good luck!

No effort in = no sex and moaning, in the wrong sense, on the forums

Doubt the op will be back though.

Profile doesn't shout consistent nor stamina

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Totally agree. Profile and pics are terrible!!! Your lack of success will be due to that rather than not being verified!!

"Guys nobody wants to meet because i have no verification... How can i get verified? Help me out"

The best bet is to go to a social and meet people there to start off.

First of all you are one of thousands of single guys look at some of the other guys profiles who are getting regular meets to get an idea of what is a good profile,

Second give it time your new and it will take time to find the right people.

If you really want to get verified go to a club or a social get on cam all very easy to do

ive not done any 1v1 meets yet only done 1 social.

an doing another this weekend

maybe its you should try the clubs or a social in your area am sure there is one

but from what I've learnt is;

be patience and dont moan about it an no 1 will want to meet you

good luck

Stick with it mate ..i got told when i came on here that it could take a year to get ur 1st meet but messaged a few ladies and u only need 1 to reply and chat . Then u can get ur.personality across .. Trust me im no Brad pitt

» Add a new message to this topic