FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hoping I am not here to make up the numbers in the NE?!!

Hoping I am not here to make up the numbers in the NE?!!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, I am 35 year old professional male, good sense of humour, you wont find me abusive, neither will I stalk you as I know someguys can do on here. I live in Washington, often work from home so have plenty of flexibiity to meet during the day. Discretion a must and given in return. Have photos for friend, can add u if you wish, u can always delete me if you dont like what you see! Been on another site for a year or so on and off when the mood takes me. Had two meets and plenty of sexy chat, online, on the phone and on cam. Here for one reason - fun! Looking for fun, with a capital "F", although quite open minded as to what kind of "fun" - what is it you are looking for? Looking for sexy chat at first, then see where things go from there, hopefully a meet if we click. I'm not pushy so lets chat, see we have anything in common and take it from there. My profile is 100% honest, cant see the point in lying, as you soon get found out, so if u like what you read then give me a shout!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic