FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Knicker wetting...
Knicker wetting...
Jump to: Newest in thread
 |
By (user no longer on site) 34 weeks ago
|
I am actually a fan of Goldenshowers and love watching a woman pee either naked, or in knickers or even a skin tight pair of jeans. Please don’t judge me, we cannot help what we get turned on by, it just happens x |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
I have a video of me when I'm wearing my wife's knickers when I start pissing myself till they get completely soaked and I loved the feeling of them getting wet and warm together was the first time for me to do that and haven't done it since |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
Yes yes and yes again
Also love the tiny tight shorts and dream of sniffing n tasting them along with the wet underwear too
Need someone with washing basket access please to send me or meet and play
Southport calling
Tgram is Hairybear1973 |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
VERY Open minded - wanting worn stuff n.a.u.g.h.t.y levels but takes 2 to tango - just want some sent or meet n share…dont be asking n blagging if not up for it… to many baking making false promises here - MAN UP… you’re obviously curious about it otherwise you wouldn’t respond… so why do that then hide away deleting your TG account?? Spineless
TG _assinger1982 |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
» Add a new message to this topic