FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > want a meet for the first time

want a meet for the first time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *INKYCAT123 OP   Couple  over a year ago

cardiff

hi all, me and my partner have been on here for a while but only now we are looking for a meet. to start with we are just looking for couples for same room sex. feel worried about first time meeting but excited too. eny tips for first meet would be great, thank all x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Welcome to the madhouse that is fabs

Regards

Callom & Isobel

By *zanyCouple  over a year ago

truro

A social meet first works for us. You don't get to play as much that way but when you do , you have met and made sure you all get on with each other. If long distance's are involved we are prepared play on first meet but do prefer the social en counter first

Perhaps a club would be good first.You can have a few drinks first and most have lockable rooms

"hi all, me and my partner have been on here for a while but only now we are looking for a meet. to start with we are just looking for couples for same room sex. feel worried about first time meeting but excited too. eny tips for first meet would be great, thank all x"

when we first started we went to a club first and that way if you decide you don't want to join in you can just watch or leave, we have met some great people at clubs

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

Yes I agree a club might be better for starters as u not under pressure to have to do anything

Its awkward at times if someone comes to your home and there are awkward silences because you know it isnt going to work out and you have to be polite about it

Good luck with it

» Add a new message to this topic