FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > never tryed it before

never tryed it before

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi im reali new to this iv had sex but only 7 girls wonna try new things would love to meet some new friend aswell hope to hear from some of use

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi!

What kinda new things you wanna try?.

[Removed by poster at 20/01/10 00:29:21]

OMG have you seen his profile, im suprised you got 7 women to meet you

By *exeteraWoman  over a year ago

Bridgend

Suggest you try the following:

1) Shaving ya nether regions

2) Combing ya tongue

3) Being less desperate in your profile

and lastly gaining some life experience, then you may have more to offer. Sadly you're not in a sweetie shop and it isn't all about getting as much shagging in as you can

Don't wanna be nasty but to be honest there is no other way.

My advice give up now time is too precious to waste.

There is an alternative, take the advice from the people above, put some effort into this.

The more effort you put in the more you get out of it, get to know people in the forums and chatrooms, read other guys profiles and get some ideas, put yourself in the position of the people you want to meet and think about what you would like to know from some who is contacting you.

Get rid of that desperate "I will shag anyone, anytime, anyway, piss on me, shit on me, bareback, pain, humiliation all is ok with me attitude, yes that's what your profile is agreeing too and if your not up for all that then your a timewaster saying you are.

im doing some new pics 2nite after work and iv changed my profile abit see if you think thats anybetter

Didn't see your original profile - but there's still no information on it - and what's there is very poorly written.

Can't travel or accommodate, your age and sexuality will make it difficult I feel but good luck!

write an encyclopaedic profile covering every aspect of you, include everything you can think of.in my opinion it still wont work. people have an ideal of what they are looking for. physical attraction is more than 9 tenths of the law........! lets have it right

Oh bless hes only 18 ladies be gentle. Nice cock though needs a trim or lawn mower.

Cannot accom do you still live with your parents.

yea im still at home and i can travle abit but not much till i get my car fixed

"yea im still at home and i can travle abit but not much till i get my car fixed"

Don't take this the wrong way mate, but I think what you need to concentrate on is your education, establishing a career for yourself, gaining independence from your parents (i.e. your own place to live) and if you happen to find someone special along the way so be it.

The harsh truth is that an 18 year old living at home just doesn't have much in common with most people actively using this site. Swinging isn't about finding fuck-puppets - that's what nightclubs are for. Swinging is about much more than that and a large proportion of those involved want some level of rapport with those they are looking to share their partner with.

Perhaps a dating site might suit you better just now?

All meant constructively mate, I just think you're wasting your time a bit on here.

2p Supplied

Have you tried plenty of fish.

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"hi im reali new to this iv had sex but only 7 girls wonna try new things would love to meet some new friend aswell hope to hear from some of use "

7 girls?? FFS, you are only 18, you've been a right little tart haven't ya.

You will have very little luck I'm afraid: too young, can't travel, can't accommodate, bisexual etc.......

You will be better off trying the ordinary dating scene

Sorry, harsh fact of life, most of us won't play with kids younger than our own.

i would love for some tips to get my profile better

i would love for some tips to get my profile better

Jordie, mate, some good advice from the people above. It's a fact of life that there are loads of single guys on this site - your profile may be helpful if you're looking for other guys, but couples/ladies are likely to pass you by.

As others have said, perhaps best to stick to pubs/clubs for making new friends, and meantime work on getting to a position where you can either travel or accommodate. There are other swingers of your age, but they are comparatively rare. And older couples/ladies are likely to be put off by your youth.

If you really feel that the swinging lifestyle is for you, I would suggest that you add quite a lot more information to your profile, so that people can gauge what kind of person you are. Plus most people like to see a face pic - if you don't feel you can put one on your profile, then a nice pic of your chest (or ass in nice tight boxers) would be good.

In any event, there is no need for more than 1 pic of your cock - we all know that men have cocks, and it's not usually the most important thing about a man. Use your profile to demonstrate that you have character, personality, a sense of humour and maturity - that's far more likely to get you meets than excessive cock pics.

Good luck, and I hope life brings you what you are looking for.

I don't like a shaved bush on a man, much prefer him natural. I think it is the married men who are cheating who do that so they do not take crab lice back to the silly cow back home?

3 photos of a dick and 1 line and a half of 'information'

"I don't like a shaved bush on a man, much prefer him natural. I think it is the married men who are cheating who do that so they do not take crab lice back to the silly cow back home?"

Nice attitude re. "the silly cow"

Well, she must turn a blind-eye or maybe doesn't pick up on the signs or want to maybe. But I am thankfully single ROFL, so either party to the marriage are not my problem lol.

» Add a new message to this topic