FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Love Older Men
Love Older Men
Jump to: Newest in thread
I put a new video on my profile and I got request from three men, one of them was only 21, chatting as to why he wanted a man who was nearly 3 times his age he replied I feel safer with an older man because he is less likely to hurt me, and also being married, he's more likely to care of his own sexual health. |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
"Ever since I realised I was bi I have had a lust for older men, especially married older men.
Can even feel like a bit of a sub bottom with older guys.
Any older guys that like younger hit me up."
It's so nice to hear that us oldies aren't ready for the scrap heap just yet. |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
I have a bi side that likes to come out every now and then. And I prefer older dominant men, groping and fondling my naked body. Taking charge and putting me in exposing positions. Even better if part of a couple and she gets involved to  |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
Married secretly love cock
Older men make me so horny!
Since finding my gay side - I love to chat with older when they are down and degrading and I love to suck cock!
Then have them split my cheeks and use me!
Wear my wife’s underwear when I chat with them and meet them! Oh god it makes me so weak! |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
» Add a new message to this topic