FabSwingers.com
 

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Nudist Lifestyle

Nudist Lifestyle

Jump to: Newest in thread

 

By *ornyBi Nudist OP   Man 4 weeks ago

didcot

Afternoon keen to get your thoughts and experiences

Keen to hear from others who have intro nudism into their life - how have you found it / what advice you give others ?

Also for those that intro it into a family setting - how did it go for you and again any advice you would give to others if they are thinking about it

PM me if you want to be anonymous and I will post on your behalf many thanks

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *elmeMan 4 weeks ago

leics

Love nudist lifestyle

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *arrysmiffffMan 4 weeks ago

Colchester

Love it, naked as much as possible

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ornyBi Nudist OP   Man 4 weeks ago

didcot

That’s great and you have embraced it well

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ornyBi Nudist OP   Man 4 weeks ago

didcot

That’s great

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *oryMan 4 weeks ago

Chichester

Been a nudist for over 30 years

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ornyBi Nudist OP   Man 4 weeks ago

didcot

How do you find it

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *oltonfilMan 4 weeks ago

Bolton

What happens if you get an errection??? Often wondered...

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By (user no longer on site) 4 weeks ago


"What happens if you get an errection??? Often wondered..."

Just roll over onto your front until it subsides or go for a swim in the cooling waters, that usually has the effect!

Whilst not all the guys are exactly flaccid on a nudist beach etc it's very rare to see full blown erections.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *azjaMan 4 weeks ago

Swindon -Algarve

Do luvthe naked beach

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ornyBi Nudist OP   Man 4 weeks ago

didcot

That’s great to hear

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *appy.mMan 4 weeks ago

bucks

In a nudist area on holiday right now

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ornyBi Nudist OP   Man 4 weeks ago

didcot

Great where are u

Good weather

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *alsaman15Man 4 weeks ago

Market Drayton

It's just been to hot for clothes the last 2 summer and I just haven't bothered getting dressed at home since

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ornyBi Nudist OP   Man 4 weeks ago

didcot


"It's just been to hot for clothes the last 2 summer and I just haven't bothered getting dressed at home since "

The hot tubs are great aren’t they

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *alsaman15Man 4 weeks ago

Market Drayton

Best thing I've bought

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ornyBi Nudist OP   Man 4 weeks ago

didcot


"Best thing I've bought "

We use them when we go to the lodges

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *k98765Couple 4 weeks ago

birmingham

Male half brought up as a naturist still love the style now x

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *unthings123Man 4 weeks ago

swindon

Would love to chat to a naturist to understand it better. Been wanting to try for so long, but just want to know more and find out what the etiquette

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ornyBi Nudist OP   Man 4 weeks ago

didcot


"Would love to chat to a naturist to understand it better. Been wanting to try for so long, but just want to know more and find out what the etiquette "

Absolutely

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *akednorthernerMan 4 weeks ago

leeds

Love the nudist lifestyle. Discovered it in my early teens and never looked back

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ornyBi Nudist OP   Man 4 weeks ago

didcot


"Love the nudist lifestyle. Discovered it in my early teens and never looked back "

Amazing isn’t it

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ornyBi Nudist OP   Man 4 weeks ago

didcot

Good times

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *nudistMan 4 weeks ago

Kettering

Love being naked 24/7 but only when it is over 30 degrees. Had a few nice days this summer in uk but prefer being in spain

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *unthings123Man 4 weeks ago

swindon

Would love to chat to a naturist to understand it better. Been wanting to try for so long, but just want to know more and find out what the etiquette

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *unseeker100Man 4 weeks ago

batley

Always found the practice very intriguing

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *hyguy64Man 4 weeks ago

Brentwood

I would love to be a naturist! My wife isn’t too keen on me being naked around the house though so I don’t get many opportunities to enjoy it sadly ☹️

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *cottish99dadMan 4 weeks ago

uddingston


"Afternoon keen to get your thoughts and experiences

Keen to hear from others who have intro nudism into their life - how have you found it / what advice you give others ?

Also for those that intro it into a family setting - how did it go for you and again any advice you would give to others if they are thinking about it

PM me if you want to be anonymous and I will post on your behalf many thanks "

We were dressed down or naked a lot on holiday or at home ex n I always liked idea of nudists the kids were fine with it they were same wuth little on

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ome4itMan 4 weeks ago

Abergavenny

Always naked at home

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *omxxxxMan 4 weeks ago

irvine

Interesting thread

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *unthings123Man 4 weeks ago

swindon

anyone fancy a voice chat? Anything goes

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ornyBi Nudist OP   Man 4 weeks ago

didcot


"anyone fancy a voice chat? Anything goes"

Great

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *hetouchablesCouple 4 weeks ago

leeds

We are nudists and currently at a naturist campsite with our Motorhome

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ornyBi Nudist OP   Man 4 weeks ago

didcot

Weathers great nude time in the garden now

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ornyBi Nudist OP   Man 3 weeks ago

didcot

Great session this evening

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *9 kisses.Man 3 weeks ago

clacton on sea

Looking to go to a nudist beach on Monday,

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *iddle aged and chubbyMan 3 weeks ago

Shefford

Love being naked whenever and wherever I can be

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ikosMan 3 weeks ago

Dundee

Love to be naked with others, especially outdoors 😜

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ivilised matureMan 3 weeks ago

East Sheen/ Barnes


"I would love to be a naturist! My wife isn’t too keen on me being naked around the house though so I don’t get many opportunities to enjoy it sadly ☹️"

I'm in the same boat as you and I can't even drive anywhere. I'm more a nudist than a naturist

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ornyBi Nudist OP   Man 3 weeks ago

didcot


"Looking to go to a nudist beach on Monday, "

Which one you planning to go to

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *idlandsman777Man 3 weeks ago

Dudley

I love it

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ornyBi Nudist OP   Man 3 weeks ago

didcot


"Love being naked whenever and wherever I can be"

Absolutely agree it’s freedom

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *untimes76Man 3 weeks ago

Portland

Love to walk around the house naked. Only when im alone though

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *akednorthernerMan 3 weeks ago

leeds


"Afternoon keen to get your thoughts and experiences

Keen to hear from others who have intro nudism into their life - how have you found it / what advice you give others ?

Also for those that intro it into a family setting - how did it go for you and again any advice you would give to others if they are thinking about it

PM me if you want to be anonymous and I will post on your behalf many thanks "

I’m sadly not from a nudist family, but I discovered nudism through a mate and his family many years ago.

Met a few families over the years. They are so chilled and welcoming and it’s the most natural thing to them. A lot have started in many ways, but many said layer by layer they got used to being naked together

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ornyBi Nudist OP   Man 3 weeks ago

didcot


"Afternoon keen to get your thoughts and experiences

Keen to hear from others who have intro nudism into their life - how have you found it / what advice you give others ?

Also for those that intro it into a family setting - how did it go for you and again any advice you would give to others if they are thinking about it

PM me if you want to be anonymous and I will post on your behalf many thanks

I’m sadly not from a nudist family, but I discovered nudism through a mate and his family many years ago.

Met a few families over the years. They are so chilled and welcoming and it’s the most natural thing to them. A lot have started in many ways, but many said layer by layer they got used to being naked together "

Absolutely agree

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *99cjbMan 3 weeks ago

Grantham

Naturist/nudist, whatever you want to label it. I come home, and the first thing I do is get myself naked. There’s no better feeling in my opinion. I’m happy to invite folks to join me and experience just how relaxing it can be.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *aTienceJackMan 3 weeks ago

kings lynn

holkham naturist beach is perfect to find out what being naked is like around other naked people.

and a beautiful place to return to when you know what it's and to find out more of what goes on there

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ornyBi Nudist OP   Man 3 weeks ago

didcot


"Naturist/nudist, whatever you want to label it. I come home, and the first thing I do is get myself naked. There’s no better feeling in my opinion. I’m happy to invite folks to join me and experience just how relaxing it can be."

That’s great

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ornyBi Nudist OP   Man 3 weeks ago

didcot


"holkham naturist beach is perfect to find out what being naked is like around other naked people.

and a beautiful place to return to when you know what it's and to find out more of what goes on there "

Defo look at that

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *adger13Man 3 weeks ago

Faringdon

Studland beach is my favourite.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ickedwillyCouple 3 weeks ago

Bangor

Cap d Agde is our favourite hot in many ways

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ovetolearnMan 3 weeks ago

middlesbrough

I love the idea of it all but my body triggers erections all the time over anything as if I was still a teenager lol.

I'm guessing it would be super awkward in the company of naturists

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *razyDJmt78Man 3 weeks ago

Bucks

love it

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *onosnapMan 3 weeks ago

Milton Keynes

We were naturists growing up, just always open...

Not so easy with the current family now.. open to DM

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ornyBi Nudist OP   Man 3 weeks ago

didcot

There is something about enjoying the garden nude whilst it’s raining a wow moment

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *iddle aged and chubbyMan 3 weeks ago

Shefford


"Love being naked whenever and wherever I can be

Absolutely agree it’s freedom "

Until you do it, you don't realise how freeing it is

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ornyBi Nudist OP   Man 3 weeks ago

didcot


"Love being naked whenever and wherever I can be

Absolutely agree it’s freedom

Until you do it, you don't realise how freeing it is"

Absolutely

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *eeG6Man 3 weeks ago

Kettering

I’d be constantly hard

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ager 2 PleaseMan 3 weeks ago

Birmingham/midlands


"I’d be constantly hard"

Yeah, that’s my worry, so I’m off to Clover spa tomorrow to see if I can handle it

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *avidagainMan 3 weeks ago

st.leonards on sea


"I’d be constantly hard

Yeah, that’s my worry, so I’m off to Clover spa tomorrow to see if I can handle it"

love to see you naked at the spa our cocks getting erect x

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ager 2 PleaseMan 3 weeks ago

Birmingham/midlands


"I’d be constantly hard

Yeah, that’s my worry, so I’m off to Clover spa tomorrow to see if I can handle it

love to see you naked at the spa our cocks getting erect x"

🤣 that’s my concern 🤣

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ornyBi Nudist OP   Man 3 weeks ago

didcot


"I’d be constantly hard

Yeah, that’s my worry, so I’m off to Clover spa tomorrow to see if I can handle it"

It happens

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *verage.jMan 3 weeks ago

london

Grew up this way wouldn’t call it nudist just very open with everything walking around the house naked was nothing to be embarrassed about and was normal I loved it a try to raise my fam the same way

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ornyBi Nudist OP   Man 3 weeks ago

didcot


"Grew up this way wouldn’t call it nudist just very open with everything walking around the house naked was nothing to be embarrassed about and was normal I loved it a try to raise my fam the same way "

We started like that for sure

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *havencoupleCouple 3 weeks ago

southend

Finding our nudist lifestyle (esp the nudist club we go to) a great was to meet other nudist minded couples !

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ornyBi Nudist OP   Man 3 weeks ago

didcot


"Finding our nudist lifestyle (esp the nudist club we go to) a great was to meet other nudist minded couples ! "

That’s great that in UK or abroad

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *99cjbMan 3 weeks ago

Grantham

Would love to connect with nudists in and around Grantham, and a little further afield, 20 miles or so. Would be more, but not until fuel prices drop!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *helodge6Man 3 weeks ago

Norwich

Currently in Spain completed 6 days on nude beach so far day 7 to Morgan home with the Mrs

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *inkycornishMan 3 weeks ago

Cornwall

Me and wife did our first nude beach this summer...loved it

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *eveninchguyMan 3 weeks ago

mids

love being naked around the house when mrs is out , would sure love to go to a nudist beach

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *unthings123Man 3 weeks ago

swindon

Still looking for a naturist to be friends with and chat with

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ornyBi Nudist OP   Man 3 weeks ago

didcot


"Still looking for a naturist to be friends with and chat with "

Great

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *rthur WrightusMan 3 weeks ago

Pevensey

I'm a keen nudist/naturist and have frequented several local nude beaches and a fair few clubs. But the recent couple of years I'm finding spur of the moment nudist visits more complicated to arrange with return of boomerang offspring and associated problems.

Would be good to meet some like minded locals for socializing and coffee.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ornyBi Nudist OP   Man 3 weeks ago

didcot


"I'm a keen nudist/naturist and have frequented several local nude beaches and a fair few clubs. But the recent couple of years I'm finding spur of the moment nudist visits more complicated to arrange with return of boomerang offspring and associated problems.

Would be good to meet some like minded locals for socializing and coffee. "

It’s a great environment and community of others

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *stoppMan 3 weeks ago

Durham

I only got into naturism in May this year, since then I’d say I’ve visited my local naturist club around 40 to 50 times up to the end of August.

Personally I love it, naked in the sunshine is perfect for me, everyone should try it at least once.. it’s not about sex or body shaming, totally the opposite naturist are all shapes and sizes.

Naturists in my experience are a friendly welcoming people.

Yes you can be a swinger and a naturist just keep them as separate ways of life at naturist venues.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ager 2 PleaseMan 3 weeks ago

Birmingham/midlands


"I only got into naturism in May this year, since then I’d say I’ve visited my local naturist club around 40 to 50 times up to the end of August.

Personally I love it, naked in the sunshine is perfect for me, everyone should try it at least once.. it’s not about sex or body shaming, totally the opposite naturist are all shapes and sizes.

Naturists in my experience are a friendly welcoming people.

Yes you can be a swinger and a naturist just keep them as separate ways of life at naturist venues.

"

That’s good to hear. At swinging clubs there’s often a pressure to look a certain way and have a particular body shape, even though all body shapes are there as well. I’m looking to lose that pressure and just be naked in company of others who don’t care what I look like, as it doesn’t matter to them.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *sh n kCouple 3 weeks ago

blackpool

Love to talk about via pm or kik if interested just find it easier than on forum

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *mudgermanMan 3 weeks ago

kirkby


"What happens if you get an errection??? Often wondered...

Just roll over onto your front until it subsides or go for a swim in the cooling waters, that usually has the effect!

Whilst not all the guys are exactly flaccid on a nudist beach etc it's very rare to see full blown erections."

Its normal for new men to get an errection. Just dont go shaking it about and nobody will take any notice of it.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *iscreetguy16Man 3 weeks ago

durham

Love the idea of it but must admit scared to try even home alone and I go naked a worry people may see through windows haha

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ager 2 PleaseMan 3 weeks ago

Birmingham/midlands


"It’s normal for new men to get an errection. Just dont go shaking it about and nobody will take any notice of it."

Excellent advice🤣

I will avoid shaking it about

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ickawitchCouple 3 weeks ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

Born and raised a naturist. Became a swinger in my adult life. The same as my parents. Swinging and naturism often cross over but they are separate dynamics, and it should never be assumed that just because there are naked folks about that they automatically become swingers. Unfortunately some naturist clubs get upset and bigoted if they find out that you’re also a swinger.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ornyBi Nudist OP   Man 3 weeks ago

didcot


"Love the idea of it but must admit scared to try even home alone and I go naked a worry people may see through windows haha "

I wouldn’t hide it

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago

The most liberating lifestyle. Wasn't raised as a naturist but un shy parents made it easier. Been a naturist for a few decades and wouldn't change it at all

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ornyBi Nudist OP   Man 3 weeks ago

didcot

Great catch up last night

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *sh n kCouple 3 weeks ago

blackpool

We mainly do ot at hime

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *avidagainMan 3 weeks ago

st.leonards on sea

would like to try naturism in my own area not really into clubs though x

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago


"would like to try naturism in my own area not really into clubs though x "

Fairlight Cove is not far from you and has a great beach area - get down there before the weather turns completely! 😎

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ingerlad40Man 3 weeks ago

hemel

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *lan100100Man 3 weeks ago

Preston

Shame nothing around Preston.

Like to be nude while I’m at home

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *uffhandymanMan 3 weeks ago

selby

I’m a naked handyman in North Yorkshire! Spend 99% of my life naked

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ovely CoolMan 3 weeks ago

Wickford

Me and my wife do this at home most of the time upstairs but we do have to be careful when people knock at the door

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *nudistMan 3 weeks ago

Kettering

Wish it was 30 degrees every day so I could be naked 24/7

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ager 2 PleaseMan 3 weeks ago

Birmingham/midlands

Currently walking around the house naked. I love it. So free and liberating

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ornyBi Nudist OP   Man 3 weeks ago

didcot


"Currently walking around the house naked. I love it. So free and liberating"

It’s great isn’t it

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ingerlad40Man 3 weeks ago

hemel

It’s amazing love being nude all the time

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *unthings123Man 3 weeks ago

swindon

Still looking for a naturist to be friends with and chat with

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ome4itMan 3 weeks ago

Abergavenny

Love to find a nudist friend to hang out with.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *arkhorse97Man 3 weeks ago

nearby

Absolutely love it the thrill, the freedom great

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ancguy85Man 3 weeks ago

Manchester

I’m having a naked day today

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ager 2 PleaseMan 3 weeks ago

Birmingham/midlands


"I’m having a naked day today "

Same here, just one online meeting to put a shirt on for, otherwise naked around the house for me.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *unthings123Man 3 weeks ago

swindon

Still looking for a naturist to be friends with and chat with

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *idlandiaMan 3 weeks ago

Birmingham

Are there any naturist social groups in the Midlands?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *enuine guy70Man 3 weeks ago

Loughborough

As soon as I get in I strip naked x

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *sh n kCouple 3 weeks ago

blackpool

We into it

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ickawitchCouple 3 weeks ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

The most natural thing in the world. I will always struggle to see what the big deal is in this country about nudity. I guess being raised in a naturist household I see things differently, however folks need to understand that nudity isn’t sexual until it’s made to be.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *unthings123Man 3 weeks ago

swindon

Still looking for a naturist to be friends with and chat with

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ickawitchCouple 3 weeks ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)


"Still looking for a naturist to be friends with and chat with"

Happy to chat a bit later if you’re interested. We’re off out shopping now

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago

from what i have seen on nude beaches on the uk this year is 80% male 60+

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *mudgermanMan 3 weeks ago

kirkby


"from what i have seen on nude beaches on the uk this year is 80% male 60+"

Trouble with naturist beaches in the uk is there is a distinct generation gap. We have noticed this. But abroad is difference. Familys still. So next generation to follow.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago


"from what i have seen on nude beaches on the uk this year is 80% male 60+

Trouble with naturist beaches in the uk is there is a distinct generation gap. We have noticed this. But abroad is difference. Familys still. So next generation to follow."

Yes

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ob357Man 3 weeks ago

Oswestry

Adore being nude. Often go nude in the hills and woods near me, always nude in my garden and visited welsh beaches. Definitely seems to be more older generations on the beach

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ohn1953Man 3 weeks ago

North Wales

It’s great that be naked, but I use to enjoy going on nudist beaches when abroad and use to enjoy walking into the sea naked too and feeling the water on my naked body and even though I had to walk past others in there beach wear who just come to look never bothered me it’s just nice to feel the it sun on my body plus enjoy seeing other naked men and women enjoying being naked too. Just go and enjoy it .

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *aramel.desiresMan 3 weeks ago

Ashford


"The most natural thing in the world. I will always struggle to see what the big deal is in this country about nudity. I guess being raised in a naturist household I see things differently, however folks need to understand that nudity isn’t sexual until it’s made to be. "

I wasn't raised a naturist but when I tried it I found it the most natural and normal thing. Now I find wearing clothes a discomfort. I've learnt that all our bodies are different and beautiful, it has nothing to do with sex and helps build confidence.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ovely CoolMan 3 weeks ago

Wickford

Me and my family are naturists at home indoors and outside lucky enough we have a big garden so no one can see us

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *alsaman15Man 3 weeks ago

Market Drayton

Log burner on clothes off

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ickawitchCouple 3 weeks ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)


"The most natural thing in the world. I will always struggle to see what the big deal is in this country about nudity. I guess being raised in a naturist household I see things differently, however folks need to understand that nudity isn’t sexual until it’s made to be.

I wasn't raised a naturist but when I tried it I found it the most natural and normal thing. Now I find wearing clothes a discomfort. I've learnt that all our bodies are different and beautiful, it has nothing to do with sex and helps build confidence. "

Exactly

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago


"Log burner on clothes off "

Love that x

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *helodge6Man 3 weeks ago

Norwich

Just spent a week in Spain on the nude beach with mrsv

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ickawitchCouple 3 weeks ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)


"Just spent a week in Spain on the nude beach with mrsv"

A play beach or naturist

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ornyBi Nudist OP   Man 3 weeks ago

didcot


"Me and my family are naturists at home indoors and outside lucky enough we have a big garden so no one can see us "

We are exactly in the same boat

Enclosed garden

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago


"Me and my family are naturists at home indoors and outside lucky enough we have a big garden so no one can see us

We are exactly in the same boat

Enclosed garden"

Sounds great 👍🏻

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ornyBi Nudist OP   Man 3 weeks ago

didcot

Summer has not gone yet loving the relaxing chill in the back garden today

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago

Love being naked. Would love to go a nudest beach

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ames CharenteMan 3 weeks ago

SW France

Still warm enough to be naked here at home and beach.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ornyBi Nudist OP   Man 3 weeks ago

didcot

Absolutely recommend a hot tub

We have just been enjoying it maybe time for round two

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *unthings123Man 2 weeks ago

swindon

Still looking for a naturist to be friends with and chat with

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ornyBi Nudist OP   Man 2 weeks ago

didcot

Good times

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *omxxxxMan 2 weeks ago

irvine

Anyone want to chat?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ager 2 PleaseMan 2 weeks ago

Birmingham/midlands

Apart from clover spa, is anywhere else naturist in the midlands?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *sh n kCouple 2 weeks ago

blackpool

We enjoy being nude lol

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *99cjbMan 2 weeks ago

Grantham

Cut my lawn naked this afternoon. And hoping to visit a fairly local campsite that is having another naturist week this week. Will be great to spend the day outside naked.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ornyBi Nudist OP   Man 2 weeks ago

didcot

This time of night in the hot tub looking up at the sky .. recommend it for sure

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ornyBi Nudist OP   Man 2 weeks ago

didcot

Weather is great WFH and naked chill in the garden as well

It’s great

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ome4itMan 2 weeks ago

Abergavenny

Naked day in the house for me

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *cfunMan 2 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

Love being naked

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *iggers51Man 2 weeks ago

tamworth

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *teveB50Man 2 weeks ago

Mainly in Europe.

Naked at home whenever possible.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *unthings123Man 2 weeks ago

swindon

Looking for horny no lim voice chat with likeminded guys Into naturism

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ornyBi Nudist OP   Man 2 weeks ago

didcot

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *sh n kCouple 2 weeks ago

blackpool

We love being nude at home

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ancguy85Man 2 weeks ago

Manchester

I’m naked at home now

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *9 kisses.Man 2 weeks ago

clacton on sea

If the weather is like this for Thursday il be popping over the nudist beach,

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *unthings123Man 2 weeks ago

swindon

Looking for horny no lim voice chat with likeminded guys Into naturism

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *riskyfunsterMan 2 weeks ago

Nantwich

[Removed by poster at 21/09/26 16:11:21]

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *riskyfunsterMan 2 weeks ago

Nantwich

My first time this holiday on a nudist beach, I found it very liberating, some lovely specimens with gorgeous tans ! Some guys here in Tuscany had cock rings on is that normal ?

And anyone got advice on the dunes?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ornyBi Nudist OP   Man 2 weeks ago

didcot

Anyone else got a hot tub

We have just finished in ours and it just such a great environment to chill and look up at the stars

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ager 2 PleaseMan 2 weeks ago

Birmingham/midlands


"Anyone else got a hot tub

We have just finished in ours and it just such a great environment to chill and look up at the stars "

I love sitting in the hot tub, naked with bubbles at half power. So relaxing

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *unthings123Man 2 weeks ago

swindon

Would love to chat to a naturist to understand it better. Been wanting to try for so long, but just want to know more and find out what the etiquette

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ager 2 PleaseMan 2 weeks ago

Birmingham/midlands


"Would love to chat to a naturist to understand it better. Been wanting to try for so long, but just want to know more and find out what the etiquette

"

I’ve only just started properly, but the thing to know is that whoever you’re with is very accepting, and appear very friendly. It’s a great thing to do. Very liberating.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ornyBi Nudist OP   Man 2 weeks ago

didcot

Absolutely agree

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ountry Guy 38Man 2 weeks ago

Newcastle

Used to love nude beaches with younger with an ex gf

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *unthings123Man 2 weeks ago

swindon

Would love to chat to a naturist to understand it better. Been wanting to try for so long, but just want to know more and find out what the etiquette

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *agnar1980Man 2 weeks ago

Poole

Hoping the weather is nice tomorrow so I can go to Studland beach

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *unthings123Man 2 weeks ago

swindon

Ohhh I’m free tomorrow might join you haha

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *bione_1Man 2 weeks ago

Broxbourne

Hi .

I've been thinking about getting g involved with naturism but I'm not sure how to start .

I like the idea and also the social aspect .x

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *bione_1Man 2 weeks ago

Broxbourne

It's been a great year for it x

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ickawitchCouple 2 weeks ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

Nudity shouldn’t be limited to the beach, but if that’s all that’s available to you, then you should make the best of it

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ano53Man 2 weeks ago

Wicklow

May I ask ... What's d difference between nudist and natuist?

I do love going naked at d beach.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ornyBi Nudist OP   Man 2 weeks ago

didcot

It’s great isn’t it

We have not ventured out being naked outside of the house and garden

Defo recommend it

We have embraced it well

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *atcockhard85Man 2 weeks ago

Norwich

Very much into the lifestyle here, love to chat about it

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ornyBi Nudist OP   Man 2 weeks ago

didcot


"Very much into the lifestyle here, love to chat about it"

It’s great isn’t it

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ager 2 PleaseMan 2 weeks ago

Birmingham/midlands

WFH tomorrow. Another naked day around the house 😜

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ocktowerMan 2 weeks ago

North Wales and Bulgaria.

We are naked pretty much all of the time especially during the summer

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *unthings123Man 2 weeks ago

swindon

Looking for horny no lim voice chat with likeminded guys.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ocktowerMan 2 weeks ago

North Wales and Bulgaria.

Are you in the right fourm post

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *sh n kCouple 2 weeks ago

blackpool

Mostly naked at home

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ager 2 PleaseMan 2 weeks ago

Birmingham/midlands


"Mostly naked at home"

Same here today, but I’d rather be in your house 😜

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ancguy85Man 2 weeks ago

Manchester

I’m WFH naked on the couch today

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ornyBi Nudist OP   Man 2 weeks ago

didcot


"I’m WFH naked on the couch today"

Same it’s great freedom

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ornLee86Man 2 weeks ago

Welwyn Garden City

tele gram

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ndian_jmCouple 2 weeks ago

Wigston

It’s interesting and not for everyone

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *nourtimeMan 2 weeks ago

London /Surrey/Hampshire

I had nudist friends who told me about their life style … but I didn’t have the chance . Now I get nude as much as I can

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ickawitchCouple 2 weeks ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

It’s the only way to be

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ude boy 2017Man 2 weeks ago

Bolton

I go to Liverpool sun and air naturist very nice place well worth a visit

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

 

By *ickawitchCouple 2 weeks ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)


"I go to Liverpool sun and air naturist very nice place well worth a visit "

We’ve never been, we made enquiries but we’re discouraged because they seemed too nosy

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

  

By *alsaman15Man 2 weeks ago

Market Drayton

Naked again no need for the log burner tonight

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

0.3437

0