FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Cuckold Couples
Cuckold Couples
Jump to: Newest in thread
 |
By *H228Man 2 weeks ago
Crawley |
"We have had dealings with both older and younger 'bulls' and have found the latter to be predominantly immature and unreliable - just our experiences/opinion."
I have been very lucky to have played with a few couples.
I am not the muscled big cocked ‘Bull’ just an older guy with an average cock. But, I like to think I am articulate and astute enough to talk to the couple and understand what they both want from the meeting.
I play when staying away for work, which means that I can offer a playground of my hotel room. Which then I hope allows the couple to relax and enjoy, which to my mind is what everyone is there for.
😁😁
|
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
"We have had dealings with both older and younger 'bulls' and have found the latter to be predominantly immature and unreliable - just our experiences/opinion."
With age comes experience and less ego… |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
I have always found that older alpha males or bulls are far more adept at approaching my wife socially when she flirts and her body language is overtly "hotwife".
They can quickly tell I am a sub cuck hubby and will not interfere with the imminent process of them owning my wife sexually.
Older guys are totally at ease with joining us in a hotel room for pure 3 hole unprotected sex with my compliant wife as I sit naked on a hard wooden chair dripping pre-cum.
No hang-ups or issues, just fucking and seeding a willing wife in front of a grateful cuckold.
|
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
 |
By *umblefunMan 6 days ago
East Devon and London |
"
We’ve talked about trying some cuck play.. I’ve watched a few times as she’s been with guys and she’s had a few 1on1’s..
Think we’d both enjoy pushing the boundaries " Sounds like you’re more than half way there! |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
I would so love to be in a cuck relationship. To see men fucking my greedy wife as i watch all dressed and tarted up as a maid for clean up duties would drive me wild. The sex with my wife after would be incredible. |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
Mature discreet Alpha Male looking for couples who are either into or want to try Cuckolding, also happy to hear from men who have Cuck fantasies so they can share their ideas and tell me about their wives or GF’s. DM me tell me all about your wife. Show me pics of her. Let me play with her ? |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
» Add a new message to this topic