FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > 3 months, no meets!

3 months, no meets!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thought id introduce myself on the forums, being as the forums is where you find the propa people)

heyy im ian from essex!! been on here a little while now, had several meets planned, spoke on the phone n all sorts then minutes before a meet the phones turned off, never to be heard from again..

any good advice on helping a man get laid?

really love licking girls, obviously they must be clean!! but its been like 9months since ive tasted pussy, was that desperate ive turned to online hookup! lool and that doesnt seem to be going to great either :/ x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ha ha we not had a new meet this year other than meets with old friends !!!

really?! :o i thought i would be able to get a different girl every other weekend lol turning out to be harder than i thought :D

very hard to find attractive women who live near me.. many of them want people over 25, or only black men.. and when i find a decent girl who hasnt blocked under 25s or single men, i just get blocked from messaging them lol getting a little annoying :P

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"really?! :o i thought i would be able to get a different girl every other weekend lol turning out to be harder than i thought :D "

And there's the problem.

"really?! :o i thought i would be able to get a different girl every other weekend lol turning out to be harder than i thought :D

very hard to find attractive women who live near me.. many of them want people over 25, or only black men.. and when i find a decent girl who hasnt blocked under 25s or single men, i just get blocked from messaging them lol getting a little annoying :P "

No offence, but you have a better chance in the clubs and bars than trying to get laid from behind a pc screen.

Seriously!

If you want to make a real effort get to some clubs, social events etc and meet real people face to face.

If your really up for real swing fun with couples MMF/Gang bangs etc (not just single girls) we know of a few couples that host parties you could introduce yourself to, that are from the essex/london area.

Be you need to be into real swinging.

yeah its just as hard for us

"really?! :o i thought i would be able to get a different girl every other weekend lol turning out to be harder than i thought :D

very hard to find attractive women who live near me.. many of them want people over 25, or only black men.. and when i find a decent girl who hasnt blocked under 25s or single men, i just get blocked from messaging them lol getting a little annoying :P

No offence, but you have a better chance in the clubs and bars than trying to get laid from behind a pc screen.

Seriously!

If you want to make a real effort get to some clubs, social events etc and meet real people face to face.

If your really up for real swing fun with couples MMF/Gang bangs etc (not just single girls) we know of a few couples that host parties you could introduce yourself to, that are from the essex/london area.

Be you need to be into real swinging."

Good Advice that - leave computer behind and go to socials and clubs - show everyone you are a decent guy and all will be fine

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

And there's the problem."

I think he was joking.

...been here for a few years. Im still struggling lol but thats my fault anyway. Been working crazy hours but now i have some time.

You'd be successful when you least expect it.

Good luck, all the best

To be honest everything about your attitude sucks. Your status. Your profile. Your comments about being desperate. Your sense of expectation saying you though you'd have a meet a week. I'm not surprised that you are having no luck.

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

And there's the problem.

I think he was joking."

I hope so

every other weekend? i dont think 2 girls a month is to much to ask for , but really in all honestly im only looking for 1 girl to meet from time to time nsa :P

as for my profile and status! some advice would be appreciated :D

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"every other weekend? i dont think 2 girls a month is to much to ask for , but really in all honestly im only looking for 1 girl to meet from time to time nsa :P

as for my profile and status! some advice would be appreciated :D"

Your profile tells us nothing. What you like, what you're after on here, what sort of meets you want, all missing. You're just complaining about having messages deleted. Why would that attract any female on here, who will have a selection of well written single male profiles to read and choose from?

Your pics are fine though. Shame you're so far away.

"every other weekend? i dont think 2 girls a month is to much to ask for , but really in all honestly im only looking for 1 girl to meet from time to time nsa :P

Do you think a status accusing women of being arrogant is likely to create a good impression with the women that you are trying to attract?

Would you reply to your profile? Would it interest or attract you in anyway?

[Removed by poster at 01/07/13 22:55:55]

ill look up some mens profiles try get an idea.. my profile and status was only changed to that today..

it once was a list of things i was looking for and liked.. still never managed to get anywhere, it attracted people but not the ones im attracted to lol only just learned how to block men to

well if i get meets after ive sorted my profile maybe that'll be the problem solved : ))

as for my profile and status! some advice would be appreciated :D

Do you think a status accusing women of being arrogant is likely to create a good impression with the women that you are trying to attract?

Would you reply to your profile? Would it interest or attract you in anyway?"

From the pics I would be tempted for sure !

Lush body , if you were not so far away I would restore your faith

i got a meet first night i joined

By *ts artMan  over a year ago

Londonderry

[Removed by poster at 01/07/13 23:30:20]

[Removed by poster at 07/07/13 11:55:31]

"thought id introduce myself on the forums, being as the forums is where you find the propa people)

heyy im ian from essex!! been on here a little while now, had several meets planned, spoke on the phone n all sorts then minutes before a meet the phones turned off, never to be heard from again..

any good advice on helping a man get laid?

really love licking girls, obviously they must be clean!! but its been like 9months since ive tasted pussy, was that desperate ive turned to online hookup! lool and that doesnt seem to be going to great either :/ x"

It seems women on here think they got it all worked out, they have unrealistic standards, once you do meet those standards they come flocking but I always say women like that are not worthy, I am not looking for a relationship, I am looking to have fun and swing.

That freaks single women they are here 90% of the time for fun if they wanted regular they would date someone xx i agree go to parties ect let people meet you x

By *oby69Man  over a year ago

Tipton

Your joking mate ! I'm a mixed race black guy with a more than average cock & no one wants to know , have more look on a friday nite at the nite clubs ! Single guys get shit on here no matter what colour u am

I agree my mate is an amazing fuck but gets no meets men get the raw end of the deal defo x but its all about personal choice and if women have twenty men ti choose from its just as hard for them ..i go for the confident non sulky ones the ones that understand my situation and have patience and its paid off x

Sorry but single lads get plenty of action if you know how to go about things properly, i have no problem getting meets or talking to people so your clearly doing somthing wrong, did u really think you were going to join a site like this and have ladies eating out of your hand? Men like you are a dime a dozen on here..

"ha ha we not had a new meet this year other than meets with old friends !!! "

It get's like that sometimes we were the same.

I have been on here for a few weeks and had a few meets so you have to ask yourself what you are doing wrong . Trust me i am no george clooney but im doing something right . So just keep trying mate and change things on your profile or the way you message ladies .. Good luck mate xx

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

FWIW, if it hasn't been mentioned already, a cock pic as your avatar/ profile pic really doesn't help you. At all.

"I have been on here for a few weeks and had a few meets so you have to ask yourself what you are doing wrong . Trust me i am no george clooney but im doing something right . So just keep trying mate and change things on your profile or the way you message ladies .. Good luck mate xx"

Fancy a meet? Haha

"I have been on here for a few weeks and had a few meets so you have to ask yourself what you are doing wrong . Trust me i am no george clooney but im doing something right . So just keep trying mate and change things on your profile or the way you message ladies .. Good luck mate xx

Fancy a meet? Haha"

Would love too but a bit far hun xxx

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"but its been like 9months since ive tasted pussy, was that desperate ive turned to online hookup! "

Nice

"I have been on here for a few weeks and had a few meets so you have to ask yourself what you are doing wrong . Trust me i am no george clooney but im doing something right . So just keep trying mate and change things on your profile or the way you message ladies .. Good luck mate xx

Ha yeah we know shame though

Fancy a meet? HahaWould love too but a bit far hun xxx"

i was moaning 7days ago when i made this thread, took alot of your advice, changed my profile and attitude a little and have had several meets since

sorted. )

"i was moaning 7days ago when i made this thread, took alot of your advice, changed my profile and attitude a little and have had several meets since

sorted. ) "

Love the profile pic by tge way xx

"i was moaning 7days ago when i made this thread, took alot of your advice, changed my profile and attitude a little and have had several meets since

sorted. ) "

Really..? And the veris are where, exactly..... ?

id rather not have the verifications :P im very discreet, im sure it'll put women off having a list of verifications aslong as my arm

may be attending a club this month to for the first time... would be lieing if i said i wasn't a lil scared lol

And there's the problem."

How true

"To be honest everything about your attitude sucks. Your status. Your profile. Your comments about being desperate. Your sense of expectation saying you though you'd have a meet a week. I'm not surprised that you are having no luck.

"

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

sorted. ) "

Reads the same to me.

I just assumed with me it's cos I fell out the ugly tree and hit all the fat boy branches on the way down

"I just assumed with me it's cos I fell out the ugly tree and hit all the fat boy branches on the way down "

I'm thinking that being hit by the fat boy branches is not your problem...actually it's refreshing to see a male profile without a cock pic.....however the wording of your profile needs to change as does the spelling/grammar. It's one of the first things that will put us off replying to any single guys. If they can't be bothered to check what and how they've written it then we just won't be bothered to reply. Leet speak or text speak in your mail will only make us bin it. Your pictures are absolutely fine and you seem to be good humoured, so take the advice above of checking out some other guys profiles that have a few verifications......

Yeah made some changes but so far no joy ill give it a few days but ill prob end up just leaving as its not much fun on your own lol

I wouldn't mind just chatting as friends to people lol

"

id rather not have the verifications :P im very discreet, im sure it'll put women off having a list of verifications aslong as my arm

may be attending a club this month to for the first time... would be lieing if i said i wasn't a lil scared lol "

Well, with an attitude and approach like that I can only wish you luck....

"

may be attending a club this month to for the first time... would be lieing if i said i wasn't a lil scared lol "

Pretty sure women and couples actually like to see current, ip to date veri's - rather than a 'met last year' an age before someone's profile was created!

The content needs to be no more than you're genuine, nice and turned up as arranged - but there are sooooooo many claims made in profiles and status updates re fantastic meets and the sheer volume of activity going on - that with no evidence to back it up can make the profile owner look like they are bullshitting/fantasising/exaggerating!

Try showing more - I'd put money on it being beneficial rather than detrimental!!

"

may be attending a club this month to for the first time... would be lieing if i said i wasn't a lil scared lol

Pretty sure women and couples actually like to see current, ip to date veri's - rather than a 'met last year' an age before someone's profile was created!

The content needs to be no more than you're genuine, nice and turned up as arranged - but there are sooooooo many claims made in profiles and status updates re fantastic meets and the sheer volume of activity going on - that with no evidence to back it up can make the profile owner look like they are bullshitting/fantasising/exaggerating!

Try showing more - I'd put money on it being beneficial rather than detrimental!! "

Well said

Yeah. Just chill mate. My profile is a bit rubbish at the moment but I know from past experience that this is a wonderful site with LOTS of decent people in here. It'll happen just relax....

I found when I was new that, As soon as someone showed me any attention, I was getting carried away with myself and excited. I'd message WAY too much and put them off.

It is what it is my friend. Chillax and what's meant to happen.......... WILL here to a fab time to you ALL xxxx

"To be honest everything about your attitude sucks. Your status. Your profile. Your comments about being desperate. Your sense of expectation saying you though you'd have a meet a week. I'm not surprised that you are having no luck.

"

I agree with you I have no problem meeting honest nice ladies it all down to attitude respect and honesty oh and NOT being desperate !!!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

What the guy above said about chillax....it's a fun website for looking at pics, chatting to people, seeing socials and clubs and going there and....meeting people for sex. The site isn't just for one thing, its a site for likeminded people who are into a swinging lifestyle to make connections in whatever way they like. So..... Relax and chill....enjoy.

Ps. My veris are as long as my arm.

"What the guy above said about chillax....it's a fun website for looking at pics, chatting to people, seeing socials and clubs and going there and....meeting people for sex. The site isn't just for one thing, its a site for likeminded people who are into a swinging lifestyle to make connections in whatever way they like. So..... Relax and chill....enjoy.

Ps. My veris are as long as my arm. "

EXACtamundo my friend!!!!!

By *orset manMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

I had 2 great meets last week- no photo, in my 50s- so what is the difference?

"I had 2 great meets last week- no photo, in my 50s- so what is the difference?"

Probably the way your reply and act to people.

Well done that man!

"

Try showing more - I'd put money on it being beneficial rather than detrimental!! "

i'll take your word for it

"

Try showing more - I'd put money on it being beneficial rather than detrimental!!

i'll take your word for it "

It's worked for me over the last 5+ years - and most of the single guys, women and couples I know!

» Add a new message to this topic